swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 7
Darth Vader #23
Star Wars #21

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

uptostream.com/ocr12c9lmaer
uptostream.com/wlff3flz386v
hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/star-wars-rogue-one-trailer-filtrado-baja-calidad-swce-60662
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is she so perfect?

Who here is "Kinda hype for Season Three but is worried that they'd somehow fuck it up and it will be garbage most of the time"?

She's so cute when she's angry

More Freemaker webms

where can I download episodes 6 and 7 of Freemakers Adventures?

Afyer Wednesday there are only two more issues of Darth Vader

>where can I download episodes 6 and 7 of Freemakers Adventures?

>EP6
uptostream.com/ocr12c9lmaer
>EP7
uptostream.com/wlff3flz386v

Remember when a Zeb episode had the best visuals and music in any Star Wars cartoon?

Zeb had two comfy and emotional episodes, surprising literally everybody.

That was a really special episode.
Very true.
>Poor Calus just wants friends who actually care about him like Zeb has

That soundtrack was so damn good. Kevin Kiner is doing some fine work.

I wonder if there are any canon Jedi loli

>loli
Get out, only post-pubescent teenagers are allowed here

> This isn’t just a mother’s recognition of the life inside—that, she already knows. She’s already well aware of the bump and tumble of that little person she carries. (And she already knows about the heartburn, and the pre-breakfast nausea, and the post-breakfast nausea, and the post-post-breakfast hunger…)

>This goes beyond all that. This is something separate from her. It isn’t a physical feeling. It is all around her. It suffuses her like the perfume from a jungle of flowers. As such, she is suddenly aware of her child’s mind and spirit: She senses pluck and wit and steel blood and a keen mind and by the blood of Alderaan is this one going to be a fighter!

Why the fuck did they hire this hack?

Uhhh, probably dozens?

>tfw Kallus is all alone
>tfw he didn't even get rescued by the Empire
>If it wasn't for some random spacer noticing his distress call, he would have died down there

>all that suspense, waiting and build up and we didn't even get a glimpse of what his home world looked like

Thanks, famalam.

lolis are young girls interested in sex.

Probably dozens ;)

little 'soka?

>Hey Bariss, someone wrote a story about us on Holochan! Let's read it together!

>mfw Sheev says Naare should 'Sith up and slice up his family'

dlt dis or be terminated.

>Ahsoka, why are there so many stories of you with a clone? I haven't met him.

T-this looks like more than a hug

Just Me?

Quick /swco/!

You are given the chance to make three members of your crew canon! Who do you choose ?

We have faith in Filoni to amuse us and break our hearts

both droids and ordo

Just you. As much as I'm not thrilled about Thrawn being brought back, I trust Dave.

Also, I just realized the resemblance between the Imperial Mando's helmets and Wolffe's.

So, anyone able to ID what blaster Thrawn is carrying as his sidearm?

He's carrying a canon.

Any cute young boys in here?

How about a group of them?

do you think Maul realises that killing Qui-Gon means he's largely responsible for the Empire's formation?

>she will never step on my dick
jdimsa

If Season 2 hadn't had as many stand out episodes, I'd be worried.
As it is, I'm more mindful of the fact that TCW started to get reliably good around S2, and had a higher standard of quality all round in S3 and beyond

Why do you want to know?

>Wedge is thinking of getting a group of great pilots together in the New Republic, might invite Snap/Temmin
>Phantom Squadron
KEK

>never step on my dick
Please tell me you meant suck.

>largely responsible

Palpatine had to do most of the work and foresaw the conclusion. Just needed to move the right chess pieces, like Maul. If anything, he was only partially to blame.

Oh you sweet summer child.

I'd like to show them the dark side...

Still no decent Naare art.

Oh God, you don't know...

But I'm afraid of the dark

>Still no decent Naare r34 /ss/

ftfy

You won't be for much longer

A drawfag on here probably has to draw this himself.

Summon the drawfags anons.

woah

Y-you're supposed to be on my side trooper

Drawfags aren't up this early.

Do we even have any drawfags? I remember something several threads back, but that's about it.

It can't hurt to be prepared.

I can whip up something right now if you guys want. No lewds though.

Naare and Rowan Freemaker hugging pretty please.

You got it. Digital or traditional(pencil, paper)?

lasat ritual was better than anything in tfa soundtrack wise.

We have Tailheads who draws for us sometimes. Otherwise no. Just the rare odd drawing, but no dedicated drawfriends.

We did get that one guy who made all the drawings with colored pencil and paper.

Whatever you prefer I guess?

Great. I'll try to deliver it soon.

Yeah, that was neat, but he's been gone a while. He drew nice butts.

What is the real reason why Battlefront has no prequel/Clone Wars/Rebels content?

Looking forward to it user

EA work entirely via focus groups.

If they think it will upset people in a way they can't spin for sympathy points, they won't do it, even if a market exists for it.

Dice are lazy, have HORRIBLE priorities when it comes to game development, and honestly probably don't actually like Star Wars that much.

Anti-PT sentiments. Dice is run primarily by people who don't like the PT and want to market the game to like minded OT purists.

That's not even what bothers me about it the most. Why no fucking campaign mode? I have no interest in constant PVP.

ok im just gonna say, Master Shake the Hutt is amazing. Thank you Freemaker Adventures.

>and honestly probably don't actually like Star Wars that much.

>Have to like every single movie 100% to like Star Wars

>giving Canderous the pimp pink armor

Fuck yeah I did that too!

Mission, Canderous, and Jolee

He's right. Maybe they have like 2 or 3 real fans in their team. Most of them is like "yeah, star wars s'cool" but they only saw episode VII.

The Trailer for Rogue One was pretty good i admit. That Vader in the end

I never said that, though.

Lets take Battlefront 1 and 2 for example. Those games had both Eras, across over a Dozen Planets, including locations not seen in the movies. The developers went out of their way to include everything that they could, resulting in a complete-feeling game that appeals to every fan of Star Wars.

Dice on the other hand made very conscious decisions to only include what they felt was "worthy". Let's ignore the fact that these games are not Movie adaptations, so the quality of the movies shouldn't even affect the game. Dice told us no Space Battles because they "just aren't fun", and are now selling us Space Battles as DLC. The maps they launched with were purely OT locations (ft. Sullust).

There was no Clone Wars content, by their own admission, because they didn't want to.

Unlike the previous Battefront Devs who made an effort to appeal to the entire fanbase, Dice chose to make a very limited game and only utelized what they felt was "worthy", which just so happens to be only OT stuff. I honestly believe that this is because the majority of the people at Dice aren't Star Wars fans. They haven't immersed in the culture. They haven't read any books or comics. Watched the cartoons. Gone to conventions. Made goofy YouTube videos with adobe after effects.

Like JJ, they just aren't Star Wars fans, so they only utilized content from safe and sound OT, not realizing that pretty much 100% of the demographic wanted more than that.

So, in conclusion, it's not about "Which Star Wars movie do I actually like?" but rather "What makes a good Star Wars game that the fans WANT?". I'm sure the old Devs preferred 4/5/6 to the Prequels too. Didn't stop them from letting us play as motherfucking Droidekas!

Any rips of that?

Yeah there is one

hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/star-wars-rogue-one-trailer-filtrado-baja-calidad-swce-60662

The real reason is simply that games costs much more to create nowadays. The companies they run are huge but that also means every game have to become a huge hit to be successful. Similar to movies, basically. They went from creating 5 movies 20 million each to creating 1 tent-pole movie.

>I actually have a similar issue with Ahsoka being "not a Jedi". The distinction was not fully fleshed out for me, it was unclear exactly what separated her: Ideology? Technique? Fundamentally different connection to the Force?
Well, fundamentally, I feel Ahsoka has abandoned the strictest tenants of the Jedi Code (not forming personal attachments, not seeking personal revenge etc.) and is now following her own code of ethics which is close enough to the Jedi to be considered Light Side, but not as black-and-White as the Jedi Code itself.
However, my interpretation of why Ahsoka was so adamant in denying being referred to as a Jedi, and I suspect the upcoming novel will go into this more, is that she internally does not feel worthy of the title.
When she left the Order, she probably had some resentment for the Jedi as an establishment which she was now able to explore for the first time, while still maintaining her trust for individual within the organization like Anakin, Obi Wan and Plo.
After Order 66, however, I imagine whatever began as resentment became regret and the trust and love she had those few Jedi she knew deeply became deep grief.
The reason Ahsoka doesn't like being referred to as a Jedi and why she refused to help open the temple is because she is still suffering from Survivor's Guilt. She doesn't feel worthy of being held in the same esteem as all those Jedi who lost their lives in Order 66, especially as she assumes Anakin and Obi-Wan died there.

Thanks.

A thread or so ago someone posted art of Ahsoka and the 501st with their helmets painted, anyone have that? I forgot to save it

holy shit, that's cool

I can't make out shit.

No wonder Ashley cried at this, it's really nice

you must be blind then. see it in full screen

I think it's both nice and tragic. Those same troopers (With the exception of Rex) would've been the ones that tried to execute her.

The campaign was the best part of BF2.
>victory is ours. The spirits of our fallen brothers may rest easily tonight.
>well done, gentlemen

>no Inquisitors in season 3
>when asked if we are gonna see any Inquisitors in the future Filoni replied 'I don't know'

W-will I ever see my Barrissfu as an Inquisitor?

> I have no interest in constant PVP

especially Dice pvp. Battlefront was enjoyable because of bot pve.