Happening organization thread,please bump

>huma leak
>National Guard "election fraud" leaks
>assange leak
>deaceased FBI agent in trump tower
>"UN" vehicles
>tpw-p4-15-nb books

Can we actually discuss the current happenings for once AND IGNORE THE SHILL THREADS?

Now what do we now about the events listed above?
What is our next step?

Other urls found in this thread:

getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
rbt.asia/g/thread/S54314918
portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/75979843#p75991816
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/#72569351
web.archive.org/web/20040422105559/http://www.portablewarehouse.com/achievements.htm
getoffthebs.com/snowden-dead-in-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deceased agent in trump tower
>ng fraud leak
Sauce?

what can we do?

Dig and share

inb4

>a simple wikipedia search

>copypastas

>drumpfsters

>can't compete

>makes you think

>BTFO

>polls

getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

As for the NG leaks,there is a thread still up i believe

>NG guardsman posts on Sup Forums,timestamps.
>says they are being briefed on an "election fraud" event
>UN vehicles are not UN,but just resprayed NG

they are basically going to arrest,jail (and likely execute those of us who will fight) those who they have deemed as "Threats" from internet surveillance.

>tpw-p4-15-nb books
what?

I can't comment on anything else other than the National Guard leak.

I haven't heard of any details nor do I have of any solid knowledge of any happenings that will cause a call up of the NG.

I am not in a position to be privied to any of that information, however it always trickles down. What I can say is I am in the NG and my unit along with many others in my state are part of the HRF(Homeland Reaction Force) and DSCA (Defense Support of Civil Authorities for our FEMA region. Our training shifted from killing dune coons to civil unrest training. IE CS gas, pepper spray, taser and stun guns, as well as riot shield uses. HRF is a 6-12 hour readiness.

FBI agent thing was actually a retired NYPD cop trying to enter somewhere he wasn't supposed to and defied orders from Trump's secret service detail.

We build UN vehicles in the states.

Don't know about the rest.

liveleak.com/view?i=4b2_1470573896
Someone put together some stuff on the dead FBI agent from the Trump tower.

Did they say what event would trigger the arrests and purging? That seems super fucking unlikely outside of a civil war scenario.

There is going to be election fraud on hillary's part,and it will be made known nationwide
I'd say that's enough

>tfw i can salvage my expired gun permit

I-I'll make it bros..

That doesn't really explain much desu.

What's the deal with the laptops? Literally all I can find are Sup Forums threads.

If anything, HRF would be deployed to cities for civil unrest in the event SHTF if true. An example would be Baltimore riots, NG guarding the inner harbor and patrols as well as Pope visit to Philly.

>check catalog
>12+ shill threads in the last 2 minutes

Really makes me think

I got shit saved on my pc from ages ago about some user on here that bought one off ebay a couple years ago which was a complete fluke. Will post when i finish work if this thread is still alive.

Interesting

So a bunch of bootlicker ex cops and SOF are gonna be doing DHS' and NG's dirty work?

Damn i ain't seen sliding like this since 2013

Bump

bumb??

Yeah ikr?
They really don't want anybody talking about it

Bump

The final Assange leak will be to the effect of Trump being a false flag to ensure Clinton's victory. Mark my words.

I don't believe Assange is pro-Trump, nor do I think his leaks would have the power to change the tides even if he was. It seems more likely that the impact of his leaks will be delayed to the next American election, where people will be more critical of the mainstream media sooner in the process, so they aren't left with a bad choice.

Assange's leaks won't get clinton jailed, no matter how terrible are the things that they expose, then she will win via voter fraud and after that their will be an uprising that will be used as an excuse to bring in martial law and obama will stay in office

Bump

Damnit...

>theres a certain deity worship connection that they must be terrified over you digging into

No results on Google. Searched "TPW" on the Sup Forums archive to see if they had been mentioned before this post. All I found is this:

>They were United States government contract only, made around 9 years ago, and only now some of them are coming to the secondary market via govt surplus liquidation sites.

>They get picked out of lots of office equipment & chairs then get sold third party for $900+ just for the mainboards. It's something to do with special encryption hardware for government and military networks.

>It's either people in the crypto community buying them up, or hackers / crackers. I also saw a bunch of people in my Bitcoin mining group paying big $$$ for the mainboards. I don't know what they did with them.
Might also be the NSA trying to buy them all rather than spread awareness by letting people know there's restricted technology floating around.

>If you find a TPW Laptop, check the model. If it's a TPW P4-14-NB you can get $500, $600 easy.

That was from May, by the way

ok cool, user

Link: rbt.asia/g/thread/S54314918

I only found this:

portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm

I also tried searching some newspaper archives, to no avail.

Bing has more results than Google but dunno if anything is relevant

Well, it's quite clear that TPW are government laptops. I don't know if that's common knowledge or not, but if not then the guy posting is in the know. That doesn't prove he's right, just means he did his researching before shitposting, but based on the lack of information that's some pretty good research.

Bump

Why the fuck is this thread stagnating? I thought Sup Forums loved conspiracies

Found another mention of the TPW: 4archive.org/board/pol/thread/75979843#p75991816

Just gonna take this as confirmation that they are government laptops and not gibberish

idk, nothing to contribute?

>so much fake
>so much gay

Weird, right?

On his pic he wrote "16.55 hrs" Do they literally say "hours" in the US military like they do in war movies?

Fuck off Sweden you arab donkey fucker.

Guess we just wait for the powerpoints...

Actually i find funny and a bit depressing the fact that a lot of people are so in denial that they wouldn't believe that a fema camp exists even if they were put inside one or they can even be capable of saying that the illuminati is bullshit even if they went public on national tv

shill thread

ignore this

Last one archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/#72569351

>NG,with the help of DHS arrest right wingers and Sup Forumsacks after election fraud is revealed
>DHS is afraid of Sup Forumsacks/other right wing idealists getting ahold of TPW's,in the event of civil war
>Sup Forumsacks use TPW's as a secure way of communication amongst their groups

That's what im getting here

Hell,even trying to simply get radios encrypted has been a nearly impossible challenge,can't imagine how scared they are of Sup Forums getting those books

All Google results for this laptop are for Sup Forums over the last few days

The ONLY other mentions of them on the internet are a few offhand comments on Sup Forums from May, and they all mention them being government laptops and being incredibly expensive to buy

Don't know what any of this means

It's really just the Bohemian/Belizian grove Minerva worship where they all jerk each other off to this Roman goddess of knowledge and order to justify their globalist actions. They probably take that shit as seriously as we do KEK but they still don't want your average God fearing Christian to know about these shenanigans.

Yes thats 4:55 pm you fucking charlatan of a country

>discussing happenings on cuckchan
its like you like swimming in other peoples piss

All I had saved at the time, this was from april 30th. Didn't realize it was as important, just a weird thing I saved.

From what I remember in the thread, it had to do with the encryption. A lot of bitcoin users were interested too. I don't know enough about it to confirm anything though.

>muh half-chan/whole-chan boogeyman

Nice divide and conquer

Also, I don't remember the screen shot having the black censor bar when I saved it...

It's one of the ones I linked to.

It confirms that TPWcorp exists and that the guy posting was not lying about the laptops. It seems the only people who knew of their existence are military or hacker types (I know literally nothing about tech). As for why they were taken back, you could come to some easy conclusions based on the rest of that original thread. Could just be shitposting.

This is the kind of thread that would usually get lots of replies, so I'm starting to get worried.

This reeks of counter-intelligence...

All it says underneath is:
>I've mined 1.4 bitcoins over the past week. ONE POINT FOUR FUCKING BITCOINS.

To be fair, a lot of the replies are usually, "fake and gay."

It seems the shills found out how bumping works.

Do you have the original? I'd rather save and use that one.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72569351/#72569351

wewuz paid by israel n shiet

other user gave a link to that thread on archive.4plebs:

user, shit is definitely bad, and corruption I'd at an all time high, but the FEMA death camp shit is video game-tier. Honestly, it detracts from actual conspiracies by associating them with one that is so outside the realm of possibility. Wouldn't make a bad Psyop actually.

Yes, there is certainly voter fraud and yes, the government has vastly expanded its power into the realm of unconstitutional. These are the areas that need focus. To then insert some Deus Ex, end times prepper, masturbatory fantasy tier fanfic makes the former seem as crackpot as the latter.

Seriously, from a leadership point of view, a clampdown of that severity in the Era of interconnectivity is suicide. They would not be successful, but they would certainly lose their power and influence when foreign powers set up their proxies. Logistically it would be a fucking nightmare, and no informational control or Jewish cabal could change that. Humans won't respond to authoritarian crackdowns, at least not on a scale that holds global implications.

>everything you just said came from a fucking larper

kill
your
self
please

Yeah but Justin Bieber was out with his cock out.

>Seriously, from a leadership point of view, a clampdown of that severity in the Era of interconnectivity is suicide.
FEMA theories vary in severity. It's certainly possible to some extent

Holy shit, Sup Forums is way better than /x/ and /tg/ combined if it comes to roleplaying.

this may be interesting to some web.archive.org/web/20040422105559/http://www.portablewarehouse.com/achievements.htm

Uhhh...meeting up IRL and performing "sacrifices" and rituals in robes is a lot different than posting frog pictures on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Thanks.

I like to save shit like this just in case stuff slides into the memory hole.

jews worship satan!?
preposterous!

What was revealed in the Huma leak?

Anything resembling a death camp, concentration camp, internment camp, summer camp for the politically incorrect, etc. would not fly. The propaganda surrounding the Holocaust has etched that imagery into people's consciousness next to "evil". Assuming informational control, a single liveleak video with proof, or pictures, or blog post, would blow the lid off of it in a matter of weeks. If they pulled a rip cord on the internet, then you have an entire nation in rebellion, even the cucks. Unless MK Ultra evolved since the 70's into international mind control, any sort of internment won't work. At least not in our lifetime.

OK, I don't believe it, but let me just continue to play devil's advocate.

>Anything resembling a death camp, concentration camp, internment camp, summer camp for the politically incorrect, etc. would not fly. The propaganda surrounding the Holocaust has etched that imagery into people's consciousness next to "evil".
They are slowly taking away rights for the politically incorrect, free speech for example. It would be way, way more extreme, but I could definitely see a scenario where everyone decided holocaust tier shit would be OK if they gave it a different name and the people being punished were the evil racist white males.

>Assuming informational control, a single liveleak video with proof, or pictures, or blog post, would blow the lid off of it in a matter of weeks. If they pulled a rip cord on the internet, then you have an entire nation in rebellion, even the cucks.
I guess I just don't have a gauge of how able the government is to suppress information. Some fema theorists believe the camps are already there, and that there are still no images. If that's the case now, it wouldn't be hard to stop images from leaking once people have had their freedoms stripped.

But you're right, this distracts from the main discussion.
>

just poke em with a stick. works every time.

>Unless MK Ultra evolved since the 70's into international mind control

It did. Mind control is vastly more advanced now.

>>Anything resembling a death camp, concentration camp, internment camp, summer camp for the politically incorrect, etc. would not fly.

Just like how a giant building housing a mass surveillance network would never fly either?

>>any sort of internment won't work.

It isn't hard to get people to do what you want.

>It's okay because they're terrorists.
>It's okay because they're left-wingers/right-wingers.
>It's okay because they're evil SJWs/CIS-privileged white people.

Camps would be acceptable if there wasa disaster and they were labeled regugee camps or disaster camps.

Dont underestimate the crowds effect on people and the crowds desire to put a face and name to an evil act. We cant fight a nameless enemy. The government has had years to perfect their blame game techniques and they have. At the same time they have conditioned an entire generation to agree that trading freedom for security is a good choice.

And ask yourself if a normie thinks killing nazis is evil. Most would kill baby hitler just because of the possibility he may be evil. What makes you any less evil than baby hitler?

bumping the only real thread on the site right now.

DID HUMA LEAK COME OUT YET?

That was my first thought when I saw the cap of the NG guy post.

All this RP (or whatever) over the last few weeks is exhausting me. From FBI guy onwards...

Why do conspiracy theorists always have a terrible sense of aesthetic and web design?

I think it's a false flag to make sure people don't take their ideas seriously.

The Chicago PD had/has a black site, there must be more things like them over the country.

Remember the huma threads. About 4 of them were deleted after claims that the media fire link had a virus.

user used a VM to open it, had a huma mind map, a bunch of pdfs, but no videos.

There are screenshots of the open zip files floating around somewhere, but it looked like a lot of circumstance.

the problem is the timeframe. it's too short to do much now, people slept too long. by 2030 ww3 had to have happened by their script so, the only thing would have to be like, and atomic bomb going off the lid of their whole operation. what are the ods huh

mind control = propaganda

and the Russians have mastered it by infiltrating the alt right/ neo nazis/ pol and Trump campaign

all the content we see here and on the rest of the internet

the echo chamber of the alt right, also known as post christian right wing internet culture

it works on weak minds, and took advantage of the blue pill/ red pill dynamic when people are most susceptible to change and accepting new ideas in their lives

memes are the mind control device

So how long do you guys think we got until things get rooty tooty shooty?

Too many coincidences.Just too many things happening at once to not think something very grim is in it's final stages of planning.
Sup Forums has kicked the hornet's nest too many times and uncovered more than any other institution ever could hope to.

It's getting to a point where we will be an unbearable thorn in their side.
The amount of shilling going on the past couple months is a testament to this

There are many of us here who really believe in Sup Forums and the truth,and would die for it.

honestly confused

and blue pill/ red pill in the end of the day all comes down to sex

to "Game"

it controls the minds of insecure young males with no jobs or lives, it was sold through the mass media and advertising, in clothes and luxury goods,

Hyper-masculinity is the vehicle

and Putin is the meme

>1 post by this ID

two

three

UM
getoffthebs.com/snowden-dead-in-russia/

bump to slide shills

good thread

The manosphere

I can keep going….

But south park got S19 it right, and its still coming ….

Bimp

Where the fuck is this powerpoint

I saw this thread, it actually got kekfirmed to be legit and now I'm waiting for my tr3ps to do its job

Anyone who says camps won't be accepted is a fucking moron.

Pol would cream their shit at the chance to cage up brown people, and black people.

White guilt faggots and their nigger allies would put white males in camps without a 2nd though.

Bitch please.

China will probably just get their shit pushed in, then starve.

The fuck is going on? I didn't make that post

mQINBFX4Z8EBEADV8xBSdPRXJXVQJMIq3Q9calyivnC+9ElgHB6YogNGOse+mirL