NEVERTRUMP CANDIDATE LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN

MORMON INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN; COULD JEOPARDIZE UTAH, IDAHO, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE ALONG WITH JOHNSON
>bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37012635
>Former CIA agent Evan McMullin has launched an independent campaign for the White House with support from members of the Never Trump movement.
>Mr McMullin, the former chief policy director of the House Republican Conference, is expected to formally file his candidacy on Monday
>"It's never too late to do the right thing, and America deserves much better than either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton can offer us. I humbly offer myself as a leader who can give millions of disaffected Americans a conservative choice for President," Mr McMullin said.
A
LITERAL
CIA
SHILL

Other urls found in this thread:

openmedianews.com/anti-trump-republican-evan-mcmullin-joins-late-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
ballotpedia.org/Filing_deadlines_and_signature_requirements_for_independent_presidential_candidates,_2016
fppco.com/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

Is there a time for him to get on the ballot in these states?

He's a big guy.

probably not, but we know he has no intention of winning, and who is probably funding him.

is there any dirt on him?

Can any civilian just sign up for the presidential race in the US?

>Mormon
I fucking hate the LDS church so god damn much

lmao it's literally a fucking Clinton contact, they sat down and said "who is loyal to us that we can basically command to run?"

american politics is now using vote-splitting tactics like a fucking meme democracy

hahahahaha

This is a win for Trump

The only voters that would consider voting for McMullin are #nevertrumpers and if McMullin wasn't running they would probably vote for Hillary

All this does is take votes from her

Ad Victorium

MAGA

Yes but every state has different requirements for getting on the ballot. Filling out paperwork, getting signatures, etc.

How long until Trump insults the CIA in the same speech that he professes his love for Putin?

are mormons trying to infiltrate the us government? first mitt now this

Top cuck

Former CIA agent turned Goldman Sachs employee? Naw, nothing shady at all.

I'm not so sure this is good for Trump

Imagine if Romney endorses this idiot. Utah will flip blue

Jeopardize what?

Trump isn't going to win either way.

Mormons already hate Trump for good reason.

>Trump and the RNC got an independent conservative backed by the establishment to run in order to take away the never trump votes from Clinton

Literally 4D Chess while Hillary is playing tic-tac-toe

It really is though, those #nevertrumpers are fucking insane, they would've voted for Hillary (depending on state) if this cuck wasn't in.
Can you vote outside of your party in Utah?
If yes that's the only state that can be a possible loss. (since he's a Mormon and Mormons are faggots.)

why does he need to win the election when he can control the whole world with his megamind

This is actually Trump playing 4D chess. This candidate will attract Bernie voters and Republicans who would otherwise have voted for Hillary. So he will take away votes only from Hillary while not affecting Trump. Trump is such a genius.

Also filing costs a lot of money

Can he get on any meaningful ballots? It's so late in the game.

Kek there is actually time for him. Utah deadline is 31 August and Idaho deadline is 1. September. Since he is a Mormon it could be a problem in Utah for Trump.

Some states are still open but others he would have to sue to get on the ballot. Apparently 'Better for America' is involved.

I linked to an article that talks about McMullin and about what Better For America is and how it's basically a non-profit destabilized of trumps campaign.
openmedianews.com/anti-trump-republican-evan-mcmullin-joins-late-race/

You guys are ignoring the real reason for his running.

They don't want the Libertarian party to reach 10% because that will kill the two party system.

so you are saying those people would have voted for Trump and not someone else anyway?

No one is going flip from Trump to this guy

its just going to siphon votes off either Hillary or the other third party people

Sure he may get some votes, but the people who are going to vote for him probably were planning to abstain or hold their nose and vote hillary

He's gunning for utah and Idaho. It's a Mormon scheme

What does the eggman want? What is his end game?

*Non-profit destabilizing trumps campaign.

F R E N C H
I
N
A
L
F
O
R
M

>The main """argument""" against Trump is that he's a racist
>Put forward this neo-Nazi untermencsh looking motherfucker to run against him
Can they do ANYTHING right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs autism party

Here's the updated 2016 electoral map.

It may be even worse for drumpf depending on how much the vote splits in the other red states. This is probably a best-case scenario for the red team atm

why does his head look so big?

like he is the leader from the hulk or something.

also just because you are bald cue ball don't think I won't find a way to scalp your traitorous ass

If he's so good why didn't he run against the 17 other republican candidates?

The worth of the party is irrelevant. If it reaches 10%, then you officially have a 3rd major party and the entire system they have going falls apart.

>They don't want the Libertarian party to reach 10% because that will kill the two party system.

Not really. 3rd parties have broken 10% plenty of times. Perot got something like 20%

nice fact based analysis broooooooo

It's two fold. First stop Trump, and secondly don't let a third party break the two party system.

>mfw this guy splits Johnson's votes

perot was independent, i don't believe he was technically part of an official party or whatever

the green party will hit major party status before the lolbergs do

i kept expecting superkai64 to step up to the mic

Could be bad news for Trump if this guy gets on the ballot in Texas. If Texas flips, it'll be a landslide of epic proportions.

The Greens are barely 5%, Johnson and the LP are around the lower teens in percentage.

Mormon genocide when

They're pulling out all the stops in trying to prevent Trump from getting in. Impressive.

I guess this event means they've already given up on Hillary winning due to real polling numbers and are scrambling to find another solution?

That could change though if Bernie bros all jump on the Jill Stein bandwagon.

He was independent in 92. But George Wallace was part of a party and he had a lot of votes, at 3rd parties were all over the place in the early 1900s. It would be a headache for the republicans and democrats but it's not unprecedented.

Said with all anti-Trump people, they'll be first and loudest to whine if Clinton wins and they'll blame it on Trump.

ballotpedia.org/Filing_deadlines_and_signature_requirements_for_independent_presidential_candidates,_2016

These are the dates and the number of signatures to get on the ballot in any given state.

They're retards that follow their leader, just like any other retarded religion.

These faggots hang first.

People need to realize the electoral college only works with a two party system, unless you want the House to choose the President every four years.

Seriously, even if Trump gets elected, what then? They tried this hard to keep him out of office. Republican independent? Third parties polling at record highs? Complete media slander, hell, even Fox News has virtually blacked out on covering Trump. Even if he gets elected, he's probably going to be assassinated. The system is in full damage control, they will do everything in their power to remove him.

this is correct

thanks for (((correcting the record))) amigo

Mr. Pence, I'm CIA.

That does it, I am now a #McMullinMissile

These (((people))) are setting up a Super Pac for Mcmuffin.
fppco.com/team/

you're a big head

wow, that's an edgy opinion dude

he looks like a nu-male with bitch tits in his ted talks

Well, did Cruz not win Utah because Romney endorsed him?

If the people behind setting this guy up knew how to stop Trump his campaign would have died this time last year. What a joke.

Anyone else find it suspicious they relate so much to muzzies?

All these Anti-trump Mormons when asked why they are Anti-trump it's the "religious test" issue

So nevertrump is going to try and beat a meme candidate (trump) with a literal meme?

>mormon

Fuggg he'a trying to throw Utah

the question we should be asking ourselves is Will Clinton even make it to november with all these emails coming down the line

and will the US allow russia to infiltrate the presidency