Carpenter Dead Space movie when?

Carpenter Dead Space movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/49feFJ6-aN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hasn't made a good movie in over 20 years. I wish he would just die already

that washed up hack openly stating he wants to appeal to the video game audience? lmao

It would be terrible. The guy lost his touch a long time ago.

He literally spends all his time playing video games now. Seriously, check his Twitter. He's using his accumulated moviebux to fund a video game addiction

Fuck you
Hes living the fucking dream

youtu.be/49feFJ6-aN8

Based

Based carpenter. Living the dream

That was 4 years ago. Probably not ever happening

Based Carpenter

Oh look, another one of those 'somebody said they would like to make a film of something and you will not hear about this ever again' articles.

I really have to replay the Dead Space series. probably one of the best original 7th gen IPs

It's got a great story to boot. You could easily make it into a series.

>Carpenter Dead Space movie when?
idk if Carpenter, but there is a good chance of DS film fairly soon. Probably with a female / genderfree lead though. Minority background too. And the convergence will be organised by Putin himself, the monsters wear soviet banners. They will hire Stephen Colbert to write witty two liner jokes. It will be great!

You know what, if they made Issac a woman with her taking off her helmet at the end, that would have actually been a decent twist ala Samus.

> dead space

isnt that his career?

would she be silent the whole movie?

>would she be silent the whole movie?
no woman could ever accept such a role.

I think the reason why Carpenter's last few films were shit was because he fell out of love with making films, and ended up loving making music more. The music he makes nowadays is still good. I think if it were something he was truly interested in, chances are the film would actually be good.

fuck off with this bullshit

Nothing based about that. It's pathetic actually.

The story is absolutely rubbish but I would be lying if I said the games weren't engaging. You could never make a great movie based on them if you didn't completely change all the retarded shit about the story.

Dead Space is like the GTA of horror games, it builds itself out of cliches from pretty much every halfway decent sci-fi horror movie and game that came before it, which is fine, but without the gameplay it's just a zombie movie in space that would either need a vast CGI budget or would look like shit
Plus there already are like 5 animated Dead Space movies and a couple of fucking novels (???)

Why is it pathetic you no mark fecktard?

>The Thing but in fucking space

Please Carpenter, do this before you leave us.

The thing is that, you'll need a really fucking high budget for a movie like this
It just simply won't happen

Just like me!
That said, he has taste if he wants to do Dead Space 1.

A guy that made movies and music his entire life is spending his old age enjoying a new form of entertainment. Pretty based to me.

Never because this article was published ages ago and John has no interest in making movies anymore.

The man hates the hollywood system too and there is no way you could do Dead Space without studio money. It would be very expensive to do it properly plus you'd have to make it PG13 just to get a studio to hand over that kind of money. Making it a pointless endeavor for all involved

He also smokes a lot of weed and makes nices tunes

Has anyone seen the motion comic that came out around the first games release? I thought that was pretty cool, I haven't seen it in years though.

Bullshit, most of his twitter is either articles jacking him off or his music concerts, which is his current passion. I found 1 tweet related to videogames and it was him saying Horizon Zero Dawn is ''epic''.

I love John Carpenter, but he hasn't made any good movies since the 80s. Okay, maybe mid-90s if you want to count EFLA, which is shitty but I can't help but love it anyway

2>1>>>>>>>>>