WE ARE FLAMING DRAGON

>Oh okay, Flaming Dragon, fuckface. First, take a big step back, and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzsje_tPtIg
youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248
youtu.be/tRVqVwGWocM?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=W4ubqCMsTo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IMA LEAD FARMER MUTHA FUCKER

>i'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude
best comedic line in the decade

How did Tom Cruise not get blacklisted for this antisemitism?

Scorcher IV > Scorcher > Scorcher II > Scorcher V >>>>>>>>>>>>> Scorcher III

>scorcher IV
>best
holy fuck what an retard

The jews fear the ayy

How did RDJ get away with blackface? Was it a different time?

Raimi covered for him

He somehow pulled it off black face while at the same time poking fun at the ridiculousness of method actors.

it wasnt even a decade ago. The movie was funny, thats how they got away with it.

It broke new ground, dipshit.

I have a hairy chest and arms so when I wear rolled up shirt sleeves and a wristwatch I always percieve myself as this character

I think you meant to say FWAMING DWAGON.

This is the funniest movie that I routinely forget exists. It's like it enver really happened.

Ah, back when TIVO was a thing. Remember TIVO?

Most of the movie is shit, but the RDJ method actor shit was awesome.

it wasn't presented in a way to be racist, like frat parties that have blackface halloween costumes

Fuck you, I liked it.

I was disappointed with Jack Black in this movie. It seemed perfect for him but he didnt do his usual wacky shtick to the level of funny one expects.
It was really strange

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS(jeans)

BOOTS WITH THE FURRRR

You wouldn't say Chineseses

Because if you don't apoligize and stick to your guns, SJWs literally don't have any power than crying on the internet. Biggest mistake celebs make is apologizing.

SJWs or Buzzfeed weren't a thing back then. Motherfucker even got an Oscar nom and everything.

That shit wouldn't fly now.

>Stayed in Character up to and during the DVD commentary

Kino always gets a pass

Fuck yourself idiot, people complained back then too

>Tropic Thunder was criticized by the disability advocacy community. The website for Simple Jack was withdrawn on August 4 amid several groups' concerns over its portrayal of mental retardation.[73] A spokesman for DreamWorks said, "We heard their concerns, and we understand that taken out of context, the site appeared to be insensitive to people with disabilities."[73] A coalition of more than 20 disability advocacy groups, including the Special Olympics and the Arc of the United States, objected to the film's repeated and excessive use of the word "retard".[68] DreamWorks offered to screen the film for the groups on August 8 to determine if it still offended them.[131][132] The screening was postponed to the same day of the premiere on August 11.[133] After representatives for the groups attended the private screening and were offended by its content, the groups picketed outside the film's premiere.[134][135] Timothy Shriver, the chairman of the Special Olympics, stated, "This population struggles too much with the basics to have to struggle against Hollywood. We're sending a message that this hate speech is no longer acceptable."[136]

Bet I could colla up some of those greens
YEH

>getting this mad at comedy
fucking retards

Yeah, people still complained.
It was front page news for a week or two.
Still, if it happened now, the movie would have been pulled and gone straight to DVD/digital instead.
2008 was really the last year people could get away with SJW type shit, because once Twitter gained mainstream attention, it was all downhill.

Jack Black is taking some Jeff Portnoy tier roles for real these days. I wonder if he's doing all that coke too.

That says nothing about blackface does it.

Because there were multiple jokes where a real black guy calls him out for being in blackface and doing that minstrel show routine.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzsje_tPtIg

He's the weakest part of the film desu. The bit at the end when he's dancing is properly embarrassing.

Here we go again!

Again!

SHE HIT DA FLOOOOR

>The bit at the end when he's dancing is properly embarrassing.
This is objectively false.

t. a nutless monkey

The jews fear Xenu

weed is more his speed

Not anymore. He freaked out on Doug Benson's show after a little weed

youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248

Why hasn't his spinoff movie happened yet? There is no justice in this cruel world.

Watch from minute 38 onwards.

i thought it was heroin

Spinoff movie when?

sup

I thought his role in the movie was pretty funny.
>I will literally suck your dick right now

I brushed my teeth retarded.

How would this movie fare if it was released in today's SJW Hollywood?

SJWs go full retard every fucking day.

>tfw no sequal

Is there a Rotten Tomatoes edit for Simple Jack?

how could kevin hart get away with this?

I'm more surprised Tom Cruise got away with parodying a hairy hollywood jew producer

Was it kínó?

He played an Engineer in Prometheus?

You m-m-m-m-make me haaaaaappy

>the scene where the horse fucks jack while the schoolchildren laugh
I know Raimi was an executive producer but I thought he was just putting up money for the project

And we trained actors, muthafucka!

It's amazing that we're getting Iron Man x Spider-Man gay romance again today, almost a decade later.

Legitimate comedy-kino

"COVER ME YOU LIMP DICKED FAGGOTS"

Because he fuckin nailed it. It was funny. It worked. Most people cry racist at shit that doesnt work and they just blame the lowest common denominator.

The dudes are emerging...

Because it was funny and you know they're not actually being racist when they do it

It's the same reason Louis CK could probably do blackface and nobody would care

blackface is only really racist if you do it to act like a full on nigger, at least in 2008 that's how it was, now im sure they wouldn't even dare

youtu.be/tRVqVwGWocM?t=32

The director's cut sucks though.

he stayed in character the whole time and committed to the role

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ubqCMsTo4