Emily Ratajkowski Says She Couldn't Land Acting Jobs Because Her 'Boobs Are Too Big'

what is wrong with casting directors?

> female
check

> claiming she's a victim
check

> no fault of her own
check

> white man's fault
check

>Be famous for having large breasts and getting them out
>REEEEE STOP OBJECTIFIYING ME! SEXISM! MUH SOGGY KNEE!

Hate this cunt.

The paedophile hollywood casting directors are intimidated by fully grown women

Same reason Sup Forums can't get a job, benis is too big

beep beep here it come the chop tits machine! Another one bites the dust.

She can't land jobs because she can't act for shit and she posts naked selfies on instagram constantly.

If thats how you measure fully grown women then she was a fully grown woman at 13 based on the picture she posted

They know that people like OP would rather talk about the main actresses' tits all day rather than the movie itself.

Is she sure it's cause she's got big tits, or because she's a horrible actress?

>dumb model cunt what got famous because splendid tits can only find roles of a dumb model cunt wot shows her tits

REAL LIFE IS HARDER THAN INSTAGRAM REEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe, just maybe she wasn't suitable for the roles on offer

If even faggots are going to talk about your tits all day rather than your movies than you know you have a terrific pair. That or no acting chops whatsoever.

Why not get a reduction? Or are her tits her cash cows?

So I got a job because my 6 inches penis is too small?

Because Hollywood doesn't cast attractive female leads any more because they don't want to be considered sexist, although any female who wants a job still has to suck dick behind the scenes. Funny world we live in.

She didn't say anything of that alt-reddit

>starred

>Why not get a reduction?

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS MAN

DELETE HIS VERY EXISTENCE

Yeah

I have some jobs for her, if you know what I mean.

Cos Hollywood are diddlers and they want you to be diddlers too.

Every leading lady must be flat as a surf board.

Emily Reddjakowsky was never attractive

But my teacher told me it was average size during the penis inspection day.

underrated post

Yeah, I think it's obvious at this point, they have this bias against big boobs. Makes sense the higher ups love them children.

what was she even in? like ever? didn't she get famous for being a whore in a robin thick video?

Mammario gets roles all the time though. Fuck this perpetual victim whore

>"I remember when Emily came to the casting and I immediately noticed those huge boobs. They were so gigantic, I couldn't stop staring at them and here's the thing: they stared back. in the end we hired JLaw. Her tits aren't small either but at least they're blind."

>the only reason she has fame is for her tits
>big tits will only get you so far in hollywood
there are other careers available for busty chicks who get naked. most involve licking carpet or riding dick.

They were never that big to begin with.

fpbp

Gone Girl, slut with big tits that Ben cheats on Pike with.

Does anybody on Sup Forums ever talk about the titcow from Mad Men without mentioning something about mommy, milky, or mammaries?

>my face when whoring yourself out to shitty music videos keeps you from getting cast in real movies

Finally some justice for being a whore.

No, but in all fairness, just look at those things.

literally no

underrated

>liking fake tits

HMMMMM I WONDER.

She will get cast and in shit but yes her tits are the only thing keeping her afloat.

mommy milky pwease

I'd land her an acting job because her boobs are too big, if you're catching what I'm throwing.

>liking fake tits
What? Her tits conform to whatever bra/dress she's wearing. I doubt even the best unders would look like this.

Also i think Mammario doesnt even need to suck dick to get roles, she only let you play wiht her boobs and suck her nipples

chop em off then you dumb cunt

those milkers are begging to be liberated, wont someone help them?

Yea I mean there's barely any famous actresses with large breasts in Hollywood, perfectly valid point, something should be done about it

Well if the way to identify her is
>the titcow from Mad Men
then you're answering your own question already.

I have to almost agree with this guy.

>white man's fault
nope

>white victimization post
check

so what roles exactly is she auditioning for?
her boobs would probably be a welcome distraction from her acting

>no I'm like a really good actress
>it's just that I have big boobs
I should feel sorry for her?

This might be the most absurd attempt at victimdom I've seen in a long time.

t. schlomo goldensteinberg

I'll cast her in every movie I shoot in my bedroom if you get what I'm getting at.

>white people can't be victims
Das racis

Wasn't she in iCarly?

i wanna see her pusy

yeah gibby tapped it

>white male
check

>Sup Forumstard
check

>unemployed
check

>jew's fault
check

>black
check

>welfare
check

>professional victim
check

>Sup Forums's fault
check

I'm sure it has nothing to do with her man face and zero talent

>strawman
check

Kill yourselves.

>be model only hired because shes hot to play bimbo characters and because she probably fucks the producers

>bitches about not being taken seriously as an actor.

I garuntee this dumbass has super rich parents that bought her fame and she probably fucks gross saudis for millions anyway. its really satisfying when someone tries to take a short cut and they get BTFO

If she can't even keep her boobs free of moisture and sweat why does she expect to land gigs? People don't want to see such disgusting things.

>not wanting to soak up all that tit sweat with your face

faggot

>I'm better than you peasants
>I'll be the mature one

Leave now jerk

I'm honestly surprised she don't get more roles, because she is really good at casting couch. Colour me surprise. Maybe is casting couch really dead nowadays?

>criticizing the boobsweat poster when he posts the best tit pics of basically any female celeb whensoever they are mentioned

Despite all the retard autoplay woman hating comments in this thread, its actually true that women with big breasts dont get casted in major films.

The reason - women are intimated by big breasted women, especially if they are young and perky. So if you hate feminism and pandering, you should agree with Emily. Non-casting of big titted women is anti male casting policy.

yes now women get roles by being daughters of rich people with pull in the industry

>Emily Ratajkowski Says She Couldn't Land Acting Jobs Because Her 'Boobs Are Too Big'

Meanwhile in Hollywood
Anorexic Gal Gadot...

Probably. Selena Gomez or Miranda Cosgrove are willing to fuck literally anything and anybody to get roles, but their careers are utterly dead. I don’t want to say that not happens from time to time, but casting couch is just a 90’s myth.

Was she SCHNEIDER'D?

It is a fact that slender busty actresses are verboten in Hollywood because they trigger women by making them feel insecure. This is why the only titcows onscreen these days are also fat (i.e. Christina Hendricks). The last stacked but slender actress I can think of is Jennifer Love Hewitt who is almost 40 now. Can anyone prove me wrong?

Sup, Dan. You can't keep getting away with it!!

maybe it's because she cant act for shit
go back to instagram

My, my
my

I think the casting couch is mostly a meme. It was probably a big deal in the 70s or something, but now I imagine these studios are so fucking huge they dont want to waste any aspect of their million dollar investments (movies) on the whims of some horny pervert producer who will hire the 23 year old retarded model hes currently fucking.

Its probably only a thing on smaller movies now. Besides, these guys just fuck children in their pedowood cult on their free time, so its not like they need to waste any sexual effort on the casting couch anyway.

I mean she isn't wrong but its not for sexist reasons or people assuming she is a dumb bimbo.

The issue with wildly proportioned females is that they are scene consuming. You actually have to shoot around their "assets" and it is painstaking and reduces the amount of shots and angles available.

You see this with black girls with big butts as well, if anyone remembers that future cop show with megan good, it didnt matter what she wore the second her ass came into the shot it was the center of attention because it was so large. You could actually tell they were actively trying to keep her ass out of view.

Imagine a shot with Emilys dying husband laying on teh ground and emily is leaning over him crying... if you go anywhere below her neck all you have is these giant boobs hanging or flopping around drawing the attention of everyone and ruining the scene.

Too big or crazy proportions is not good for film

This Strange World

>jewish sticc is famous

>stacked slav is not

nothing strange about that in hollywood

daddario, eva green, sofia vergara, scarlett johansson

i mean they're not that big

There's also people who can't land acting jobs because they're too ugly, fat, or old. I don't see why cowtits are the only ones complaining.

You guys know you can see her full on tits in Robin Thicke's explicit version of Blurred Lines' music video right?

You're probably right. Daddarios comes to mind but she doesn't get big roles either like Emily.

>be Emily
>genetically gifted
>so pretty they don't allow you to play pretend on screen
I don't know whether this is BTFO or just sad because Emily seems like a good girl

ScarJo and Eva are Jewish so they are a separate discussion and Sofia Vergara isn't slender. Daddario is a perfect counter example but she isn't really that famous.

I'm just being pedantic, you did prove me wrong. cheers

titty moisture is essential for what i'd like to do with her chest meat

I wish more actresses took the Emily Ratajkowski method of making their debut showing full boob in their debut. Look at Alison Brie

>getting naked for a music video

Then she can just get a reduction and lobby for more roles.

>triggered

This is actually a really good point. It'd turn even the most emotional or striking scene into fap-time, which is fine for the anime fan service guzzling audience of places like Sup Forums and whatnot but not very accessible to mainstream audiences.

She believes that she's fucking entitled to an acting gig. Unbelievable.

alison brie needs to be charged for war crimes after this shit and that one article she was quoted in

fucking hell, 2010 was prime brie

She deserves better desu

This is cool, is this a paraphrased movie quote?

I don't think its this per se, I think that you need talent. Also, Hollywood is still really prudish, if you have big boobs you are really typecast into the vixen or slut role. You look way too lewd running or doing any bouncy activity. A nun needing to run with giant boobs will still look sexual. Maybe more so lol

Yes, some women in acting have nice sized boobs but you see there is a limit. I think J Law has found the absolute limit to boob size and still being a serious actress. Every other woman is roughly this size, such as Chastain or Amy Adams.

Then again, if Emily Rat did get a boob reduction she doesn't have the talent to back it up. In general she should have been happy to be famous at all.

In the end... I am rooting for her because I want bigger tits in my films though. Go Emily! For Feminism! heh

The thing is, none of these women are really disproportionate. Daddarrio is tall and slender and her boobs while big are not massive. They fit her body. Scarlett is another perfectly proportional woman who has large tits.

Same goes for eva green...
Emilys tits seem to consume her entire torso, its lascivious.

Put more simply, when you look at all those women the first thing you notice is they are really hot, then their boobs.
When you look at emily you notice her giant boobs, then that she is hot

ScarJo = way more famous post reduction
Vergara = a token whore character on a sitcom lets not get crazy
Green = a good point
Daddario = bombed in her movie, probably no future career

gal has a much more memorable face, chick on the right has no lasting star power