When will the Death Knights Return?

Seriously, fuck AS for not finishing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/omMew3J5sUk
metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/metalocalypse-creator-brendon-small-says-hes-all-but-finished-making-dethlok-records
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am happy with the doomstar requiem being the final act.

But what about the actual fucking End of the World all this has been leading up to?

I'd like conclusion to the shit with the Metalocalypse itself even if it was only a concept album and a few comic pages to go with it.

Also can this be a Metalocalypse thread? I haven't seen a good one in so long.

The Ugly Facade cover of "Takin' It Easy" is a song that I listened to constantly for a full year
youtu.be/omMew3J5sUk

That would be cool but the interest in this series is waning.

It is which is unfortunate. You'd have thought that [as] might have financed one more season after Doomstar was so well received.

So what was everyone's favorite episode of the show?

Yeah I wanna know whats up with the goddamn ocean

>tfw AS didn't keep the party going

I wish we'd get something too. The show getting cancelled after the sequel hook at the end of doomstar is too fucking brutal.

So much shit has been left up in the air

>WTF is going on with Salacia
>Charles quitting as manager and becoming the new leader of the Church of the Black Clock
>The end of the world event thats coming and what's causing it.
> The bands dynamic now that they've finally acknowledged each other as brothers and not just replaceable bandmates
> Murderface and the wound he received.

The only rational solution is that we systematically take shit on the property of Adult Swim/Cartoon Network/whoever owns them and leave notes demanding an additional seasons of Metalocalypse

Anywhere will do, the back stairwells, the parkiing structures, the public or private bathrooms, so long as you don't flush. Just leave it, and a note.

We will make ourselves turd.

Adult Swim is being a dick to Brendon Small.
>Won't license the name for Dethklok records
> Adult Swim told him they had no funding
>Brendon Small gets 2 million dollars to fund it and Adult Swim says no
metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/metalocalypse-creator-brendon-small-says-hes-all-but-finished-making-dethlok-records

I'm going to shit in their air conditioner for that.

Thank you for this, I didn't know it existed.

Any more covers you are aware of?

Adult Swim is a dick to everyone involved on the channel.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm this directly, but my gf was at AX and went to the Titmouse panel.

Apparently there were some questions about Metalocalypse coming back and the audience was shown a drawing of a graveyard of dead projects, Metalocalypse among them.

:c

Do you think Brendan might just answer it all one day when he is finally convinced no more metalocalypse anything will be coming? Like the guy who was behind Space Marine spilling the intended trilogy overarching plot after THQ crashed and burned and he realized he'd probably never get a sequel.

I was under the assumption that creators aren't allowed too due to legal bs. Otherwise I think we would have been told the ending to tons of shit that was cancelled. Its just not 'their' property. Whenever I see an og artist posting shit like concept art, storyboards, etc they always seem to mention something about how they have been waiting to be able to post it.

I honestly didn't like Doomstar very much. It had some good moments, but the fact that it was a rock opera really turned me off. It fit thematically, yes, but I would have greatly preferred a long-form episode with a conventional format.

same