ITT kinos non-Americans will never understand

ITT kinos non-Americans will never understand

I think everybody understands topgun, mate. It's a typical 80's movie.

What next, TeenWolf? Robocop?

Top Gun? The 80s action movie with heavy homosexual undertones?

Non-free Healthcare and Education: The Movie

>americans think regular people don't understand top gun

Are you legitimately missing a large amount of brain mass?

t. yurops who didn't understand

>its a "feminists try to undermine camaraderie in an attempt to divide and conquer the opposite sex" episode

this. it's about the love of the peak male form and american looks and charm on a beach aesthetic. fucking eurofag of course he doesn't understand

Understand what? That Americans love getting their fat neghole pozzed by Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer?

But I love Top Gun!

you can only truly understand Top Gun if you're a fellow burger

Enjoy your covert ghey propaganda Ruskies!

If they were going for camaraderie they overdid it with that volleyball scene. Whoever wrote it is fucking gay that's all I know.

this is Claire Abbott lol. she fucked a bunch of niggers

her twitter makes it apparent she's retarded for other reasons as well but I like the photo

[citation needed]

I'm american because i live in the american continent you twat.

shut the fuck up spic

It's gay now, yes. Back then, people didn't call every single hyper-masculine moment gay, because they weren't as familiar with homo ways of thinking and gayness wasn't on their minds as much. It's on the beach, they're topless, and are not-so-friendly rivals playing against each other. 80s men who were much more anti-gay weren't bothered by it. 80s women just perved on the physiques.

Now, modern men can't watch that scene without having gay thoughts. If in the summer, you saw that a group of associates real life walking along the beach, all topless, and the first thing you do is wonder whether or not they're gay, that's on you.

It's a sign of the era we're living in. I was around when the movie came out and was still hyper popular. The majority did not think that scene was homoerotic until the 90s.