Injustice – Gods Among Us – Year (5) Five 031

storytime and whatever

haven't read it, but probably nothing happens.

yay

Where's Harley when you need her

Man how retarded are they that they can't tell whether the emperor is off his rocker or not yet?

> It's over
> I've heard that one before
> It's over
> Now I've heard it again!

This is why nobody will ever like Cyborg.

there, the end. Next 1 or 2 issues hawkman is probably dying or someshit like that.

Seriously, they could have use it a wildcard like Harley

FINALLY

Kryptonite Hammer?

So, it's obvious Hawkgirl is getting the kill, right?

Cyborg is the worst part of any DC book, why the fuck don't they just fucking kill him and add a new nigger hero to the justice league?

such a waste of booty

I wonder if WBA is ever going to release an animated movie based on Injustice like they did with the Arkhamverse (Assault on Arkham)

>Hawkman is going to job again

>slave to ethics
>fighting side by side with the lolrandom casual bait that started this entire shit
Its disgusting when writers try to paint batman as the right one just because he's human just like me XDDD

He's an easy character-shaped plot device to keep around and do computer magic.

>IT'S OVAH BROTHER BRUCE

i demand replace Cyborg with Felicity

Of all the Titans to die in the Metropolis nuking Danny Chase didn't go with them.

Truly is the darkest timeline.

Didn't only Beast Boy and Kid Flash die at the nuking?

How many issues are left?

>Raven wanting her father back
>Raven mourning that her father was banished
Injustice is the dumbest universe.

9 plus Annual

>This is still going on
>We're going to get an Injustice 2 comic the moment this one ends, and they'll probably squeeze three or four years out of THAT

Speak for yourself, breeder.

Hell yea man
Sucks he's gonna fucking die but still
This shit is great

So Hawkman distracts Supes long enough for Bats to get away with Cyborg. Hawkman dies, Cyborg eventually gets retaken, and we do the dance again with Raven instead of Hawkman and flipping the sides.

There's a point where this is just too formulaic, and we've got there.

Cyborg needs to end up with Superman and Raven needs to live.

Taylor made the journey fun. Booch is just writing really predictable shit.

"Fan: If Superman fought Fred Flintstone, who would win?
Freakazoid: Superman, I guess, unless Barney Rubble hit him from behind with a kryptonite club. "

It's actually pretty sad how much they're dragging this out. Like at this point it barely has anything to do with Injustice.

they should've just gone batshit crazy after year 3
they're trying to make it serious and that's literally what nobody wants

Truely they live in the dumbest timeline

Damn straight. We came here for NNNAAARRRGGGHHH, Superman ripping people's hearts out while Batman watches in horror, supersmug Sinestro, Alfred kicking people so hard his shoes explode, and other wacky shenanigans. Taylor understood this.

No one wants DC: Civil War.

>Sinestro shows up maybe once a month
>Hardly is ever smug

This isn't the Injustice I know.

Has it been a week already?

They still have to explain why Raven is possessed by her father in the game, and where Batwoman is.

I can't wait till Hall finds out about John.

up we go

he should have gone into hiding

I dont like the way he's saying kryponite

FUCK I hate Injustice Barry

It sort of breaks the moment. Well, as much of a moment as it was.

You've got your moment of "I'm here to kill you superman" which is a good place to leave off on, but then you have somebody off panel just kind of pointing out he brought kryptonite.

It feels like somebody said "you know, nobody's going to believe hawkman can kill superman, and this club of his glowing green won't key them in, so lets have superman mention that its kryptonite."
And then they just make him say it like he's bored.

A kryptonite mace. Big F-ing deal! I can very well see Supes pull an heat-vision Indiana Jones on Hawkman.

This universe is so fucking retarded.

This is frankly retarded even for injustice standards. I mean, out of all the places in the world he could choosen to attack superman with a kryptonite mace, he fucking choose to do it while being in the justice hall, where like all the entire justice league hangs around.

Batman could have pick some other isolated location to ambush superman, but nah, let's attack him where his friends are.

it was a terrible execution on his end

Hawkman getting ready to beat up Superman with a kryptonite mace is pretty cool by itself but Injustice manages to make it suck

Year two was the only good year

at least we got this a couple weeks ago

Hal you've been a Yellow Sinestro Lantern for like 3 years now what the fuck do you think you've become

Hawkman is going to beat Supes half to death, then before he lands the killing blow, Hawkgirl is going to distract him, then Supes will kill him.

>justice league died with joker
so he created the JL in this earth or something?

will there be another liberal speech about how he is sexist and hawkgirl, batlesbian and some one else will beat the patriarchy out of him?

if not im not buying next issue

bump for others

>Danny Fucking Chase
Has this dork popped up in other Injustice issues? I sort of stopped paying much attention after the Green Lantern fight

And somehow he's the guy who redeems himself by betraying the regime during the game.

This. Also
>''I'm not devoted to ANY man''
They could have just said ''anyone, but not, they had to shoehorn MUH STRONG INDEPENDENT DYKE THAT NEED NO MANZ
Fuck off, Detective Cuck comics. Marvel is at this point just feasting on your corpse, and i'm happy for it. And they're even worse when it comes to this shit.

That's not how Phantasm works, Phantasm was Danny Chase obscuring his identity from Operation W.I.L.D.E.B.E.E.S.T. once Nightwing disguised as a Wildebeest member "killed" him.

Then Phantasm reappeared as the merger of Danny Chase and Raven's mother (Areillia?) but that entity was completely destroyed, to the point it was erased from history. Even though comic book writers forget that and have them reappear constantly just to get shit on (I'm looking at you, Geoff Johns)

Screw this comic for not doing more than a basic wiki search and Screw this comic for making me remember this much about Danny fucking Chase.

I'm angry at other things and venting about this comic made me feel better.