/sino/ - 中文

Taiwanese pop edition youtube.com/watch?v=qkCQxD-oe9s

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/china/21735078-communist-party-nervous-metoo-movement-arrives-peoples-republic
youtube.com/watch?v=IEuAbonukfI
youtu.be/2FkdleIkFyo
youtu.be/W5q8RFpkAyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How go your Chinese Studies lads?
你们的中文水平真的有多高呢?

as far as I remember,, once there were some 2 young chinese girls playing with my curvy hair while I was sat sleeping at the metro.
also the day I vomited on that M2 club , the chinese girl who was friend of my tibetan swiss friend hugged my back helping me to walk., but she was putting her hands around my neck and butt too. even on my chest. interesting

be careful peru, larping isn't good for your qi, gotta eat tiger penis and stop fapping to regain your energy for your trip to guangdong.

不最好…

学了多久了?

>学了多久了?
两年在学校--基本上一个月。

>when you have so few prospects in the most capitalist country in the world that you have to move to a full-blown communist country to achieve even a tiny bit of success

繁體中文很難讀

Heh, I w-wouldn't know anything about th-that...

America’s economy is stagnant outside of California to be honest. There’s lots of opportunities elsewhere.
什么意思?

you don't learn a lot of stuff in language classes at this low of a level, so my mandarin is really shit.
i came here thinking there'd be discussion about and in the language but it's all just boring race shit

Is China moving their factories to fucking Xinjiang?

So what if they are? What is your point?

I was just wondering. That's a big fucking increase in pollution in Western China, while around Beijing there has been a significant decrease.

Are there also factories in the Northeast?

Short answer: the industrial slowdown of 2012-2015 hit those regions hard.
Since then those regions are going gangbusters and producing to make up for the supply drawdown.

Long answer: Xinjiang is a rapidly growing third world economy.
Northeast China is just rebounding from a recession.
Guangdong and Jiangsu are booming because of new exports.
You basically can determine industrial production growth from pollution changes. For China, the industrial heartland needs less industry while the south/east needs more. That’s becase those regions naturally receive coastal winds to dissipate the smog.

economist.com/news/china/21735078-communist-party-nervous-metoo-movement-arrives-peoples-republic

How do I become a china pundit?

The CCP needs to keep this shit out of China

我很忙可是中文很府杂

What's stopping me from chaining free 1 month expressvpn trials

为什么外国人喜欢喝白酒?

四川辣椒吃不下去

白酒很难喝
青岛啤酒比较好喝
你们喝过雪啤酒吗?
它很淡喝

hh

Hi int,

I have been trying to create a formulaic way to deal with wh*Tes who try to slander China. It is quite tiring to argue with them point for point. Basically one just asks:
>What is your point?
When responding to a message containing empirical data that purports to show something bad
>Are you joking?
To any negative conclusory statement

Peru?

By the way, the hypothesis that all language is derived from Chinese has come up here before. Under the context of this theory, the term "wh*Te" could mean 无德. This is just a possible explanation for why it sounds bad.

Excellent plan comrade. whi*Tes BTFO!

Hehe, you are not going to win by changing it around. When you say whi*Te you sound like you could be saying 坏的, which still means wh*Te.

Best VPN for china? No shilling allowed

A ticket back home lol
fuck Shitna aka China

>worst winter in Shanghai yet
>can’t fuck any hot young chink sluts
>need to sniff a qt chink’s soles soon or going to lose it

God this is unbearable. Why the fuck are there still so many foreign male competition in SH during the winter when it’s more polluted and weather is shit, visa laws are getting stricter and nationalism is rising?

Or do the girls just prefer tiny cocks now

they prefer tiny cocks dipped in gold

Is this a joke?

pls kid
worst winter ever recorded in Shanghai was the one I suffered in 2015.
-11C

no it's true read about it on weibo if you know how to access the information, it's very hard to access tho

Shanghai is full of chads, why would you go there?

But what is that supposed to imply?

Are you making this up?

Why would your average 20 year old Shanghai hottie date a 20 year old ESL teacher when they can date a 50 year old chinese millionaire?

Chinese women prefer rich Chinese men as opposed to wh*te societal scum

Your point?

It's hard for a niBBa out here these days

>tfw unironically planning on getting my Tesol and teaching in China in one year's time because it's the easiest career path for me to take with a Liberal Arts major

a-at least i'll have adventure right

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=IEuAbonukfI

last girl is the wisest

dfghwrtyrewtr

not gonna lie i want to lick her teeth

young viv a cute

my GF on the right

Help me peru. I don’t really want to go to a tier 88 to get hot young pussy atm. Where did you get your hookers

looks like the dog is sniffing her fucked up toes

>need to learn hokkien to meet n great my distant uncle and his cute daughter
>there's no language app for that

nice
are you gonna marry her and fucc?

take pics of her feet when you get the chance tnks

no
I'm gonna pump and dump her

because it's stupidly cheap compared to alcohol in the west (UK at least)

depends on the brand. There are some god awful ones that taste like drain cleaner, but there's one I had recently that has an almost fruity taste and was very pleasant.
snow beer is super weak, it's only like 2.7%. I rarely drink beer from a bottle and start with the spirits and then I might use beer for beer pong or something

Isn't she your cousin?

is the new edition of integrated chinese worth it over the old one

3rd and 1/2 cousin. ancestor divorced his Chinese wife before convert n married my ancestor.

more of a long toe man myself desu

do you really wanna know?

Yes peru. Please help me peru. I’m desperate peru. PerU!?

MI

It is imperative you participate in this thread.

为什么中年的亚洲女人比白女人漂亮?

Peru?

Where are you Peru. Don’t leave me hanging Peru... PERu?

To be honest I’m looking forward to reading The Adventures of the Brown-Semitic Autist at the Brothel: Part 1

>China isn't doing enough to combat climate chan-

But the poor people are suffering! China's climate change policies hurt the poor! Reeeeee

>China is being aggressi....

>"I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want." -- Jackie Chan

Thoughts?

they declare it renewable energy R&D but it's actually all about ethnic cleansing

who’s gonna drive peru home... tonight

youtu.be/2FkdleIkFyo

We've not had any Peru updates for several days. Should we start a worry?

Honestly couldn't give a shit less if Peru lived or died.
He hates Whites, so I hate him equally as much.
His jealousy is the only worthwhile thing about this little brown man, as it gives me more reason to chase after Asian women only to spite him by doing something he is simply unable of achieving due to him being a little brown man.

Peru's insecurity makes me feel great for being white

I don't understand why he hates whites when he keeps posting WMAF

GF is reaching illegal levels of thicc, should I be worried.

You need to nip it in the bud before she gets fat

she was already borderline fat before

um no

What did Peru post this time?

asian girls are considered fat once their BMI hits 22

Don't let her get like this foot kraut

youtu.be/W5q8RFpkAyM

you can't handle real women

this has to be the most degenerate shit i have seen in a while

>Chinese consumer confidence hits record high

The Xi Effect

>tfw no chinese girlfriend

Stop watching Anime

>TFW Sichuan boyfriend.

North Korea is increasing its sexpat propaganda.

Maybe Winston can try being the original North Korean youtuber