Mfw Argentina is a hide-out for whites that kebabs will never find out about

Seriously, it's like a mini Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/a3573d6f4aec4410aed497a486b95945/argentina-doors-are-open-welcome-syrian-refugees
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/09/latin-american-countries-welcome-syrian-refugees
telam.com.ar/english/notas/201606/6698-argentina--willing-to-accept-syrian-and-central-american--refugees.html
books.google.com/books?id=5yHpwSwQq2QC&pg=PA233
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
rentmen.com/damir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines
youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
gob.gba.gov.ar/legislacion/legislacion/l-14783.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shhhhh...secret

wtf I love Argentina now

>Argentina
literally not a single white person

Are you like Latin American and hiding in America?

bigstory.ap.org/article/a3573d6f4aec4410aed497a486b95945/argentina-doors-are-open-welcome-syrian-refugees

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/09/latin-american-countries-welcome-syrian-refugees

telam.com.ar/english/notas/201606/6698-argentina--willing-to-accept-syrian-and-central-american--refugees.html

The Argie bastards are our enemy until they relinquish any and all claims to the Falklands.

There's probably more white people in argentina than in germany at this point.

Da fuq you mean not a single white person? Do you mean pure white? Ya maybe not pure white, but still most are at least half caucasion, if not mostly caucasion. I'm German, Irish, and mestizo and I'd probably feel right at home there.

south america seems pretty gross to me in general.

I never understood this meme

Argentinian girls are fucking smoking. White skin and curves and feminine charms of a Latina, would gladly marry one

I like Argentina
I might go there one day and marry a really tiny girl

Lmao brits are still salty about that?

It's just "muh empire" bullshit. Like a balding man with a tiny pigtail.

Ikr, brits feel the need to control every inch of soil

That doesn't surprise me since ex-nazi's were sent to south america.

>I might go there one day and marry a really tiny girl

There is a Brazilian girl in the Brazilian gymnastic team who is 1.33m (4 feet 4 inches). And they didn't even say she was anormal, they said this is just slightly below average for Latin Americans.

White race, my ass.

Too bad argentina has like 3 million arabs though

Latinas are taller than that, between chinks and whites. Those commentators don't know what they were talking about.

Have't their demographics been changing in recent years?

There was an Argentinian on here not long ago, talking about how there are niggers all over the place now, that before blacks were rare, but now they are all over the urban areas.

I think he said they are basically getting the same shit Europe is. The big cities are being flooded with shit skins, whereas ten years ago niggers were not a common sight.

Same thing in Scotland, when I was a kid I could count on two hands the amount of blacks I had seen in real life. Now I see them everywhere, every day.

stop using an american proxy

>Seriously, it's like a mini Europe

Not even close nigger, you are completely full of shit.
Been to BA twice and Rosario once. Granted, they're lighter on average than typical brown Hispanics, but in no fucking way are they white

>marry

Get a load of this faggot

Don't forget Jews

>Although Jews account for less than 1% of Argentina's population, Buenos Aires has the second largest population of Jews in the Americas, second only to New York City

books.google.com/books?id=5yHpwSwQq2QC&pg=PA233

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing

I thought I'd already had this discussion about qt whiteys in latin america before, and got excited, but apparently it was Venezuela...
Sry, Argentina!
rentmen.com/damir

Checked

OP here: nevermind false alarm. RIP whiet race

gimme the sauce on those buns

>Argentina
>40 million people

>Germany
>80 million people
>80% complete ethnic germans

shes nice for a black girl

Didnt all the nazis who managed to escape go to Argentina?

It sounds like a place where the middle and upper class is white europeans but you have latino underclasses from other countries in Big cities amirte?

Sounds like a food fallback option.

Keep posting the non white memes to keep liberals and muzzies away

It's a mystery.

if only she was white

... the American said, blissfully unaware of the hypocrisy he spewed.

How many babies being born are ethnic german?

>this

Since I have too google that info.... you can google it yourself

I think that they do have sandniggers though

Lol'ed. Not now but soon. Same shit here famalam, more and more spics every year.

who is that?

if it's good enough for Hitler, it is good enough for me

And the temps range in the mid to lower 60's in the northern part this time of year. I believe it gets colder the further south you go. They have a true winter since they're south of the tropic of Capricorn.

>Mfw Argentina is a hide-out for whites that kebabs will never find out about

Ok OP ill take your word. Buying airplane tickets for my entire family towards Argentina.

Damn mail order

>kebabs will never find out about

Too late.

>Buying airplane tickets
>Libya
Not hijacking the whole damn plane. Shit you guys aren't even ISIS tier anymore, since Gaddafi pissed himself while being strung up.

There are some indications that the Arab Muslim presence within present day Argentinian territory dates back to the time of the Spanish exploration and conquest. The first mentioned Arab settlers were the 15th century's Moorish (Morisco) Muslims of the Iberian peninsula that were people of Arab North African descent who explored the Americas with Spanish explorers, many of them settling in Argentina who were fleeing from persecution such as the Spanish Inquisition.

>There are over 1 million arabs in argentina

>germany

Kek Mohammed is that you trolling me again.

Lil Caprice

>Libya
>Calling others Mohammed

They have the largest mosque in the new world iirc.

Because i'm from Libya that means I cant greet my Muslim brotherhoods?

I read about 35% in major cities. I'll try to source but I'm on my mobile atm.

This is true

Sure it is...

Here in Brazil there some cities in interior of santa catarina state with only blonde people, where they speak only germanic only.

lies look at that slut basically a nego

>OPs pic isn't even white

>ethnic tanned germans

A message from the President of Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k

gated communities shut off from the niggers living in poverty doesn't mean they are Argentinians, they literally just built their houses in Argentina, if anything they are nations within nations.

>the nazis did so much fucking in south america they changed the bloodlines of a good portion of the population

>1,500,000 - 3,500,000 arabs living Argentina
>Argentinians critera for white is so low kebab counts as white

There are still white heavens here, but you need to have a decent income to live there

Lets go argument time boys
>arabs are white

>Boliguayos
>Blancos

is there FICKI FICKI in argentina?

WTF
I am now a Malvinas Missile.

Not very often, most happen because of shit parents that let their teen daughters go to bars At 4 am where a drunk 30 old yo man forces her into an ally and rapes her then go cry on the tv with no guilt blaming the police

>go to bars At 4 am where a drunk 30 old

in my shit comutry ther is litrally no rape. if someone rapes a girl he knows he's a dead man

Is Mauricio Macri cleaning up the country a bit?

And you're right. Don't trust anyone claiming their country to be white in south America. Most are mostly mestizo-castizo at this point including the southern cone. There are some small towns in south brazil which are still completely european though

We are too selfish for that to happen, we dont care about anything until it starts to affect us or someone we care. No nationalism means not being concerned on other people problems or ficki ficki in this case

no, the poor/brown people have a higher birth rate like the rest of the world

the only whites that have more than 2.3 kids are the Opus Dei level catholics

pic related

yes, but it's just ONE in the whole city of Buenos Aires.

well that sux m8

I grew up un the welsh community of Chubut and I can assure you nobody here likes britain or wants anything to do with them. Probably more argentinian and with more connection to this land than porteños.

The only way to clean up this country is with guns sadly, we have welfare latinniggers from other countries ruining our society

I love the 'Argentina is whiiiiiite' meme, but I've genuinely never had a problem with the dozens of Argentines I've met.

Not sure what it is but I like their sense of humor. It's cheeky, kind of like how Americans and Brits interact with each other frequently.

>implying
I have two cousins who are algerians and fucking live in argentina...it's a shithole of a country, there was a crisis there, and they fucking left that shithole back to le algeria since its more stable

diversity is a joke

That's fucked up. Maybe you need to push forward a politician that would build a wall and make Bolivia pay for it

>it's like a mini Europe
Have you been there you retarded amerifat?

we are gonna get 3000 refugees from syria this month so no

In my city won a conservative anti inmigration based white guy who has a rommel portrait in his office, anti degenerate and i love him :)

wtf, I hate argentina now

I'm a #conquistadormusket

>In my city won a conservative anti inmigration based white guy who has a rommel portrait in his office, anti degenerate and i love him :)
wot?

biondini?

What I mean is that if your post wasn't bait then you're pretty deluded. Nobody on the isolated communities are 'foreigners'. Even the most secluded german colonies in the south speak spanish and most of them have no interest toward a country that barely resembles their colony. Others come back from there dissappointed and just accept they are argentinian no matter how isolated they are.

There is no racial quotas here so you can inbreed all you want, doesn't change that you are not from x country.

The welsh community hates the brits far more than the average italoargentinian.

not going to happen

during the last dictatorship there were some cases where the military kidnapped and killed leftists, but transfer the leftist's babies to "good families".

now those babies are between 35 and 40, they are pretty well known and being thinking anything negative about it is politically incorrect. Any Lebensraum type policy would be completely taboo because of this

Carlos arroyo en Mar del Plata, fijate si no me crees todos los diarios hablaron de èl para usar su xenofobia contra el PRO

Is there a any fucking place Syrian "refugees" won't infest in this world?

Good to hear you're resisting the brown hordes

Someday the natsoc dream will happen someday...

Based Mardel

>There is no racial quotas here

racial quotas is not the only type of quotas

gob.gba.gov.ar/legislacion/legislacion/l-14783.html

law from the biggest province in argentina (37% of pupulation, 50% of GDP), making it mandatory for the provincial government to include certain number of transvestites, transsexuals and other degeneracies as employees

So are you saying you're having a backlash because of previous right wing regimes? Kinda like the guilt symptom Spain and Germany are having?

>transfer the leftist's babies to "good families"

That sucks but that also happened a lot in the DDR

>welsh community
>argentina