Everyone in the US is ashamed of the South, except for Southerners

Everyone in the US is ashamed of the South, except for Southerners
Is there a region in your country that's like this?

honestly if it didnt have black people it would be better than the north

no we don't have regional nationalism

Tennessee is a very good state, especially the north and eastern part.

Sydney

No, I think this is only really a thing in the US. I may be wrong though.

Friesland

Florida is the only good state in that shit pile

We complain about you subhumans because all you do is fuck your cousins, collect welfare checks, raise our obesity percentages, lower our average national IQ, and generally drag the rest of the country down.

your great-great-great-grandpappy died to keep us :)

None of great-great-great-grandpappies ever stepped foot in the Western Hemisphere :)

why is florida in there

Because Florida is Southern, user
Ironically the least "Southern" part of Florida is southern Florida

you have to go back Pablo Chang

how south florida is considered southern...

My ancestors are all European unlike yours, Tyrone Shits-in-the-Woods

I fucking hate Dixieniggers so Goddamn much. You faggots are invading my state with your faggotry. GET OUT REEEEE

>Yanks continue to move here in record numbers
>These yanks almost never move back
>Little to no southerners want to move north
>Tons of Yankee cities have blocks of boarded up housing and shit
>Yank economies are all stagnant as fuck
>Southern economies continue to grow
Shameful isn't it

Why are y*nkees so unpatriotic and rude?
>they don't identify as american, but as whatever hundreds-year old world country they immigrated from
>they are very cold and inhospitable people, very rude
>responsible for every single leftist and anti-nationalist movement in the United States
>began the muttification of the United States by importing the Irish and Germans to use as cannonfodder against their supposed brothers, and to work for outrageously low wages in their factories
name a single redeeming factor, most of the Founding Fathers were Southerners anyway.

>>Yank economies are all stagnant as fuck
>>Southern economies continue to grow
Is this what hicks unironically believe? WHy don't you actually look up any of the economic growth by state?
Can't wait for the northern migrants to outnumber you so your shitty region stops being such a shithole.

>began the muttification of the United States
t. highest self identified "white" population with African ancestry.

is texas bad?

Texas is like California but worse in ever measurable way that isn't MUH GUNZ!!

>where you have niggers, you tend to find more mixed people
but let's look at the yankees. y'all have done everything in your power to break down any racial hierarchy and integrate and invite every group on the planet.
every.
single.
time.
slavery? gone.
Jim Crow?
gone.
an Anglo-Saxon America?
gone.
and now Northern states, with the exception of a very recent turn for Pennsylvania and the Great Lakes voting right in 2016, continue this trend and want open borders with Mexico.

>white people hating other white people
The niggers and kikes want us dead. Stop it with the petty infighting yankee vs. rebel crap.
t.
Southerner

>be southern
>wave confederate flag while expressing his love for america
jajajajajajjaaja

Would've been better to keep slavery and keep importing blacks.
Worked out so well for Brazil :)

something something american education

We should have never had slavery in the first place. And after slavery was over we should have sent them back to their land in Africa.

We were going to do that, but then someone from a certain pathetic region known for its poverty and butthurt killed the man who was going to do it

He killed 4 rebels and lived, faggot. And he did it to free the slaves from you, not keep you.

t. genealogy mutt

Texas is the actual holy land.

>MMMMMMMUUUUUHH HUWHIET ETHNYSTATE

Lincoln wanted to but you retarded dixie faggots killed him before he could.

>literally was exactly that
>flush it right down the drain
>laughs as he commits murder-suicide
why do y*nkees do this

>he actually thinks emancipating the slaves was the reason
the South left because of slavery
the North warred because of secession, slavery itself

Who needs an ethnostate? Just make everyone leave and if they don't they're forcefully deported? Why should we have to give up land, it's our country

Lincoln supported the creation of Liberia, which happened.
There was not going to be a rounding up of all blacks to be shipped to Africa, it was only a offer given to the freed slaves, most of which were not taken. The Union did not want blacks gone. Republicans were hardcore niggerlovers who did everything in their power to bring blacks right into your communities.

>ethnostate
>black population rapidly climbing due to importing
>federal government bans it
>get butthurt
>keep breeding slaves
>black population booming while white population isn't
>MUH HUWITE ETHNYSTATE DUZNT MADDUR IF BLACKS OUTNUMBE HUWITES IT WURKED FER HAYTI N BRAZIL

Continue on with the petty bullshit. What I said was true.

>german-scottish-cherokee-black-italian american advocating for ethnostate

in the case of Mississippi and Alabama, yes, slaves did outnumber free whites.
In most states this was not true, not in Kentucky, not in Texas, and not in many others.

white people in the south suck up all the welfare

Do you unironically think it would've stayed that way had slave holder kept breeding them? Your huwite ethnostate would've become a black ethnostate.

Son, I am French, English and German. And I'm 100% h'wite American.

that is blatantly not true, blacks are still overwhelmingly the underclass

but we're just working off memes here anyways, so the whole South is Appalachia i guess

then you can't form an ethnostate mutt

obsessed

my personal conjecture?
slavery was going to end. it was not effecient, and it might have gone on for quite some time but it would have had to be done away with.
the Republicans having gotten their way, the Negroes were thrust onto civilized society and you have the state of affairs today as it is.
had a strict racial hierarchy and master-slave dynamic been present when this happened? they would have been all sent to Liberia by force, none of this "go if you want" that was made by the American Colonization Society.

WTYM

The best Atlantic Canadians have all moved elsewhere to find work. Now the region is full of unemployed hicks and alcoholics.

You should give us New Brunswick and Nova Scotia desu

Yeah because the """smart""" ones wanted to live in a tiny apartment next to some smelly indian neighbours right?

Fuck you you dumb undergrad faggot you're not better than any of those people

montreal is comfy. met plenty of people from the maritimes trying to make something of themselves here. also lots are on the patch in alberta

>implying white American isn't an ethnicity
If you're a danish American you're going to have much more in common with a 4th generation Polish guy than you would a Dane in Denmark.

I hope you get gangraped by Haitians in your uninsulated studio apartment you french dope

>slavery was going to end
This is probably true.
>they would have been all sent to Liberia by force,
This is probably also true.

It's actually pretty amusing how many people wanted to free the slaves, just to throw them into some country they never knew, with a language none of them can actually speak.
That said, it probably never happened because it would have been too costly for little benefit, as far as they were concerned.

Austin is pretty cool

the best part. the ACS was atually an alliance of Quackers and other abolitionists who wanted slaves gone for freedom's sake... and select Southern slaveowners who wanted a release valve as to prevent slave revolts and have a manageable outlet for slaving affairs.

Austin is full of Californians

>French dope
This is a mulatto who posts in /cum/
You can tell it's him from how he looks down on the Maritimes, is proud of Quebec despite also hating French-Canadians, and proud of how white Canada is despite hating white people.

delet this now

Fuck off Cletus

stop coming to Dixie

Oklahoma here.
What the fuck are we? Southwest, South, Midwest, Fly Over States??

Can we just be called Indian Territory so we feel special again?

>implying I'm not a Californian living in Austin

Once was enough trust me

the south seems pretty nice, but fuck cali they can fucking rot
t. northerner

It's still better for everyone if blacks and whites weren't forced to share the same country. Blacks should be living with their own kind, but they have it good in the US rent seeking off of whitey.

Rent free

This. We need to unite against the brown state run by Jewish communists. California is a perfect representation of what they have in store for the rest of us, North and South.

> if blacks and whites weren't forced to share the same country
Whose fault do you think that is?
Seeing as we're not about to give blacks their own pseudo-nations like the natives, may as well live with them.

>a white person representing california
Give me a break lmao

>White
Sorry buddy but she's Bolivian (Hispanic therefore not white)

Nah. Living with niggers significantly decreases quality of life. Let's just send them to Africa. It'll be Africa's thank you gift for all the aid over the years.

Then why is it that every time I watch Meixcan/south american TV it's always a bunch of white reporters and actors?

Buenos Aires City and surrondings of course... its the cancer of Argentina and a total parasyte

I rode with Robert E. Lee
For three years thereabout
Got wounded in four places
And I starved at Point Lookout
I caught the rheumatism
Campin' in the snow
But I killed a chance of Yankees
And I'd like to kill some more

Almost every Brazilian is ashamed of Rio de Janeiro, except people from Rio de Janeiro

it's not. purely cultural

Yeah, the northern part

So, if you share an indistinguishable appearance, language, culture and homeland you're not an ethnic group? Get the fuck out of here, moron

>Is there a region in your country that's like this?
not that I know
closest would be vienna, I guess

I spy a bootyblasted yankee.

shut up you're embarrassing. name one defining trait of white americans that aren't cultural

that's not what I came to understand over the whole schleswig holstein issue

maybe you europoors can't understand this, but Blacks and Spics treat all white people the same. We know back in the Old World yall used to fight deadly wars over who was catholic enough or some shit, but it's different (worse) over here.

You can give it to us

Austin is a Califag containment zone. Its presence makes the rest of the state livable.

t swamp dwelling mutt

The same defining traits you'd find in Denmark or France, you walking void.
White skin, blonde/brown/red hair and Northern European facial features considering the vast majority of white Americans have German, English and Scottish heratige.

I think Mexico and Brazil both have similar situations desu

I usually just lump Oklahoma in the same region as Texas.

No.
New England plus Maritimes should secede from America and Canada in order to make a new nation, Atlantica

Texan here. Oklahoma is Canada to Texas' USA. Everyone forgets about its existence.

still doesn't make it an ethnic group.
you have italians, germans, brits etc. (these aren't even actual ethnicites) who has been assimilated into anglo culture

t. never been to europe
if those were defining traits you wouldn't have mutts running around pretending to be white. there is no defining traits for americans. you aren't "blonde swedes", "olive skinned greeks"or "tall dutch"

>but Blacks and Spics treat all white people the same
You might as well be.

White Southerners have the same averages in those as White Northerners though. And we don't fuck our cousins.

Think "all American" and what do you picture? A tall, blonde man. There's a reason for that. White Americans descend mostly from Northern European ethnicities. Just look at the demographics, we're mostly German, English, Scottish and Irish. When you picture an American country boy from the heartland you don't picture an olive skinned greek. You picture a Northern European.