No

no.

and you????

could be fun

What's the one condition?

All black transgender disabled lesbian cast

Joss Whedon never touches it, at least I hope that's the condition

I wonder how they explain Shepard, since Ron Glass passed away last year.

he died in the movie you absolute retard, like on screen and dramatic and all that

They killed off multiple characters in Serenity

It was a shitty show, deserved to be cancelled

reboot means new cast

That it can be made for less than 10m per episode.

give it to me if nathan fillion is still on board

good sci fi can be made with that budget, SG-1 had a fraction of that and we got 10 seasons

the one condition is he has to lose 20lbs

1 believe they had a budget of 1 Million per episode

>Reboot

Literally the only good thing was the cast though. The stories were generally meh-tier and nothing else really stood out.

Josh Wheadon gives the execs a blowjob of a lifetime.

*80lbs

if they do anything with firefly it's almost certain they'll completely miss loads of aspects that made people like the original series

Farscape was the better show, fuck Whedon.

Whether you like or not, The charm and camp of his writing is what made the original good.

Wasn't his writing, user - that's why it was good.

What made the original good is that it got cancelled before he could fuck it up

fekking this

This. He's also the main reason the show was cancelled. His being a stubborn asshole and deliberately antagonizing his bosses made them jump at the chance to cancel the show just to spite him.

Looked up the article: the one condition is that he MUST be on board.

The Firefly reboot has been on for three seasons already though

I don't get why people compare this show to firefly they are nothing alike.

Yeah, I mean one's about a rag-tag group of space pirates including a moronic gun-toting redneck, a genetically engineered superweapon, a rich guy LARPing as a criminal and a perky girl mechanical genius with a love of floral shirts flying from planet to planet, conducting heists and doing good deeds while the other one is about...

let it go nerds. the movie was enough closure

When you forgot halft the traits of the characters of course it look alike, but the personality, the settings (space/western) and the way the story and characters come together are completly different.

I enjoy dark matter but it's nothing like firefly past a superficial level.