Are there any movies about a rapist where the rapist is the main character and it's about him and his point of view...

Are there any movies about a rapist where the rapist is the main character and it's about him and his point of view, rather than the victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/study_a_third_of_college_males_say_theyd_rape_a_woman_if_20150118
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salò,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuelle_in_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if he wasn't sympathetic, it would still trigger people.

Are they still trying to push the 1/4 college women get raped meme?

Maniac

Frodo does a pretty good job, and its entirely first person too.

Naked (1993).

lolita

Whoa I'm definitely checking this one out then
Also thanks

Man bites dog. It's more about killing, but there's also some rape in it.

Its the victim olympics. Being a victim is more important today than merit.

I'll bet money the actual question was something along the lines of

>if you were drunk and a girl you liked was drunk and she was into you would you have sex?

Let me guess, this "study" involved some sort of question asking if it was wrong for two drunk people to have sex with each other.

He kills her first though

It's one of my favorite movies.

According to the news report they first asked them if they would "force a woman to have sex if they could get away with it". 1/3 said yes. Then they changed the question to "would you rape women if you could get away with it" and less answered yes.
Here's the source link:
truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/study_a_third_of_college_males_say_theyd_rape_a_woman_if_20150118

I bet no one used the word "force" either. It was more like "if a drunk girl offered to have sex with you would you agree".

My Inevitable Biopic

Probably. Hey seriously though, if you have sex with a drunk girl it's NOT rape, right? Just making sure. I know she can just report it to the cops as rape anyway but even so.

>if you could have sex with a drunk girl without consequences would you?

>yes

>RAPIST!! RAPE RAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Woodsman

People would rob a bank if they could get away with it

Everything is rape if she regrets it later, doesn't matter if she was drunk or sober.

lol
Don't ever trust a woman user

Thanks for the suggestions

>Salo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salò,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom

>Emanuelle in America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuelle_in_America

Happiness, and its sequel Life during wartime focus on a pedophile who raped kids. Paindromes also has a pedophile as a minor character.

Fuck you, this movie is a piece of shit and I immediately regretted seeing it.

It's been a while since I saw the movie, but there's no way Bateman didn't rape someone in the book