True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/08/08/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-326

Ghost explains how the Presidential elections can be "rigged." The world against Donald Trump continues, Trump lays out his economic plan, is Hillary Clinton too ill to be President, Paul Ryan MUST BE VOTED OUT (Wisconsin), Obama caught lying (again) about Iran Ransom payment, Bernie Sanders says LGBTQ must vote for Hillary Clinton, clock boy (kid who built a "clock" out of a suitcase which look EXACTLY like a bomb) sues America, Delta flights grounded over "glich," Turkey & Russia publicly annouce alliance (prognosticator or prognosticators strikes AGAIN) and other news. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Get in here fruitbowls.

Why do you ppl listen to this jew?

Because he is our hambone.

Bump

He isn't jewish you fool

When can I play games with that dwarf gimp?

He's not a jew you jerkdick. He uses yarmulkes for coffee filters.

Would Nep listen to Ghost?

>Ahmed Mohammed still trying to be relevant

better yet would ghost listen to nep?

Imagine posting that on your Facebook

No but someone should still make him play Neptunia. He would grow to like Nep.

I think that I could play it off by saying I was drunk and thought it was funny

'tis online

here come dat napalm

oh boy, here we go

heheheh

Has anyone ever brought up Steven Universe to Ghost?
I feel he would flip a shit learning about that kids show and its fandom

I'm so happy that Ghost is back. Makes this election a hundred times funnier than it already is. He's one of the few Amerifats I wouldn't kill.

sew kewt

Libertarianism is not the opposite of authoritarianism.

It's the opposite of paternalism.

Libertarianism doesn't care about effective freedom. It only cares about formal freedom. Even slave contracts would be legal under libertarianism.

True tax evasion radio.

I hope ghost gives up on trump soon and starts stroking the Johnson, he's really just making himself look silly now....

CTR fucks stay out
TCR has nothing to do with you

Well if you agree to be a slave, that's you're problem

However, a contract like that sounds like it be a civil matter more than a criminal if it's broken

Fuck death taxes. That shit has to go. It's fucking disgusting to take money from someone because they die.

I'm worried I'll be working the day he sells the signed cans and I'll miss out on ordering one.

>open borders
>dude weed lmao
>no right to association
>Bernie Sanders is 73% correct
out out out

The fundamental injustice is that the money collected under a death tax had already been taxed in multiple ways beforehand
It's disgusting

Indeed its not a fair deal

I have moral and ethical issues with taking additional tax of of money that should be going to directly support immediate family.
Support handed down from parents to children should be sacred and untouchable.

It's just wealth re-distribution shit that the government pulls to keep the politicians having income. On one hand they will give child support to needy families,
but then on the other hand they will tax inheritance and take wealth out of other families. If they weren't constantly taking our monry away, then they wouldn't need
so many fucking handouts.

Wow this shit is boring as fuck. Can't even get through 5 minutes of it. You suck.

The legal situations we find ourselves in determine which choices are available to us in the first place. To borrow an example from Cohen, suppose that I am the sovereing of an island up on which, from time to time, marooned sailors are washed. At the moment, there is only one washed up sailor, Sailor One, in residence. He has built himself a shelter, and, by the rules I, the sovereign, have made, he is the owner of that shelter: he need not part with it, or let anyone else use it. Others will be entitled to use it only if he agrees to let them do so. And now a storm washes up a second sailor, Sailor Two, who, battered by the storm, will probably die unless Sailor One lets him shelter, temporarily, in his hut. Under the existing rules, Sailor One can legitimately demand the life-long slavery of Sailor Two in exchange for letting him shelter. The existing rules permit any kind of contract, including that extreme one, and the sailors' assets and motivations might ensure that that would be the contract that occurs. But, because I am a freedom-loving sovereign, I change the rules so that they forbid slave contracts. Now, we can suppose, Sailor Two will get a better deal, under which he will certainly enjoy more freedom. Precisely as a result of the prohibition that I laid down, he now has an option superior to slavery which was unavailable when the rules of contract were more permissive.

Just wait 'till Uncle Bernie gets here.

>haarping

MAN he loves sucking Trump's cock. Seriously. If Trump loses I'm going to laugh so fucking hard listening to this idiot.

I mean I don't think I've heard someone suck cock as much as this Jesus. Trump could beat his wife's dog and Ghost would still find some good reason for it.

Someone tweet ghost and tell him this is BOOOORING ZZzzzZZzzZzZzZza and get to radio grafitti already

CTR CALLED OUT

They're in this thread unfortunately
1st time I've ever seen this happening

Yeah seeing somebody being salty is really worth putting a corrupt, warmongering, globalist neoliberal in power.

I said if you fruitbowl.

CIA?

I enjoy these segments more than radio grafitti. Radio grafitti is always the same these days. Some dumb noise/comment >>> cans >>> ghost rages a little >>> give me the goddamn mike

Redpill me on Ghost Sup Forums, is he really CIA?

>inb4 It's a flashlight drumftards

Nah, the CIA spied on him with Ice Cream trucks parked in front of his house in the middle of winter, apparently.

>prepping
Biden confirmed Obama's bull.

Been a while since I took these out.

did I miss anything??

ENOUGH

Save these in case Biden steps in. We'll need them.

what, pokemon game used to expand google maps??

DINDU NUFFIN

Ghost is on fire today!

Yes, except instead of google, it's for the CIA/NRO.

Its

and my favorite

THE

Can someone explain the "Goodbye Horses" meme to me?

CANS

NUT

I remember that one. too funny

look up silence of the lambs buffalo bill scene
it will all become clear.

I love it when the cans come out

BELTER SKELTER

KEK

Holy shit!

top keks

what did he say?

What'd he say?

>yfw ghost is a racist

What was the twitter name? I missed it.

Super Knee Gah (or other phonetic of nigga) Brothers.

>this damage control
true racist radio

This is glorious

super nigger bros or something

Wowzer! he's going wild!

It was something like supaneegrabros

>I have friends who happen to be.....frogs

>hispandex
>wop
>camel jockey
>kraut

Frogs?