Why cant women be funny?

Why cant women be funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGyv9RyZSCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fpbp

they don't have to be. evolutionarily women attract mates by being physically attractive. men do it by being funny, charsmatic, high social status, rich, etc.

no need to

my wife is very funny

tpbp

women humour is different to male humour. women are funny, just not to men usually.

t. knower

name 3 funny things she has said or done.

this.

because women are pathetic and selfish whores that only care about sucking dicks from idiots and being sluts instead of being pure and loving real men that actually respects them and care about them.

My sister is very funny

This
Stop kidding yourself, faggot.

Have you seen women at our comedy festival?
Men actually come up with original routines. The women just make the same jokes about genitals or sex for cheap laughs. It's absolutely crap.

el friendzoneado senores ajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaja

that's because those women are trying to do the female version of male comedy (which does suck)

if they are at least average looking they never get honest feedback. guys want to be liked by the roasties and they laugh at their shitty stories and jokes, i see it every day at my uni
>roast: so i decided to be lazy instead of studying teehee
>guy: oh ahhahaha you are such a bad girl hahahhaha
and so on, makes me want to kill myself desu

>so I once sucked this dick and [generic joke outcome]
>so this guy once fucked me and accidently stick it in my ass and [generic joke outcome]

youtu.be/uGyv9RyZSCY

They are very funny

They can be, it's just that sex jokes are considered trendy nowadays and women are all about following trends, so they make constant sex jokes and pussy jokes. You guys don't get them because you're bitter virgins.

Vaginas are meant to fuck, not to laught at

i think they can be funny
what i really hate thought is when comedians start mixing politics into it. even if i agree, it feels like a cult. you have the comedian standing alone on the stage preaching their beliefs, the entire crowd claps and laugh and if anyone dares to walk out either if they disagree or just went to the toilet, they're always go "oh look guys, he can't take it" blah blah blah. it's so uncomfortable

Saving this quote

t. Dane that went to the toilet during a show and got called out

This is the only answer

n-no i don't leave the house

>make a funny joke on Sup Forums
>people laught at it

>make the same funny joke but this time for some reason people know that the joke is made by a woman
>autistics virgin who would laught in the first case makes a post saying the joke suks

You know this is true

I know it's not. Either a joke makes me laugh or it doesn't.

Maybe you're not autistic
>flag
Uhm...

Ok maybe you're not virgin
>flag
Uhm...

Well maybe you're not like that

Were you that Italian female in the earlier thread