Toonami Ratings for 7/16/16

Intruder 3 is coming in November. It will have a smaller budget than 2, and will be about 15 minutes worth of content.

A new season of Samurai Jack is being made for Adult Swim Toonami. 10 episodes in length, TV14 minimum, hypothetical premier date: October 15th.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Expected release is late 2017/early 2018.

Last week we had a pretty weak performance, but this week we have a top request show right towards the front, that should be a big help, right? Well, OPM did pretty great, actually it did really great, it did a few thousand better than DBZ. The greatness stops there though, with a massive drop off going into IBO. As expected, there is no recovery from that point, but the rest of the block stayed quite a bit higher than last week.

11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai 1279 0.62 783
12:00a One-Punch Man (p) 1282 0.64 815
12:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 971 0.48 608
1:00a Hunter X Hunter 942 0.46 580

1:30a Naruto: Shippuden 886 0.40 513
2:00a One Piece 768 0.34 428
2:30a Parasyte: The Maxim (r) 677 0.29 362

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qvsisa.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vnezfw.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KotH is pretty volatile.

8:00 King of the Hill (r) 0.39 592 0.23
8:30 King of the Hill (r) 0.47 724 0.30
9:00 Rick & Morty (r) 0.52 823 0.34
9:30 American Dad (r) 0.62 1010 0.43

10:00 The Cleveland Show (r) 0.79 1221 0.48
10:30 Family Guy (r) 0.97 1550 0.62
11:00 Family Guy (r) 1674 0.71

DVR shows sucked a lot less this week

3:00a Rick & Morty (r) 706 0.32
3:30a American Dad (r) 752 0.34
4:00a Infomercials (r) 622 0.28
4:15a Off the Air (r) 589 0.25

4:30a The Cleveland Show (r) 654 0.27
5:00a King of the Hill (r) 678 0.28
5:30a King of the Hill (r) 687 0.28

Doesn't count if you jump ahead of the ratings posts

Holy shit, something beat DBZ.

I think you mean that it counts even more. Don't be salty.

>that plummet going into IBO

Demarco has to be regretting that purchase at this point

AND ALL HE NEEDED WAS

ONE

EPISODE

Honestly, we have.. 20 episodes left of IBO?

DeMarco should cut his losses and put KLK after OPM

You guys are the only ones who care about ratings because no one actually watches your shit

One Punch Man beat out DBZ?
Huh, this should be good.

?

explain

Best Insect coming up next week.

Can we get this guy banned two weeks in a row? I hope so.

I'm not the klk poster. I just post ragyo sometimes. I was afraid of this.

IBO is fucking trash just like all Gundam shows

>there is only 1 klk poster
are you high, retarded or just poorly socialized?

I'm surprised he hasn't moved it to the back by now.

I guess Gundam was the problem

Nah, it's pretty good.

surprising no one
hopefully hxh gets moved earlier soonish

>that IBO drop

at least Esdeath ga Kill was entertaining

They should have done that when they added OPM.

No, it'll just summon that one delusional user who has an obsession with dirty diapers and thinks every user who replies to him is the same person stalking him.

>calling out to your only friend in the thread
pathetic

And lo, the fool hath made his presence known.

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCHH

>just made a speech about "every user is the same person"
>thinks im the same person
welp

So you were just making a reference to how he kept saying he was everyone's "only friend"?

What else was it? What you did was basically a mating call from my point of view.

Move over Meme La Meme! One Punch Man is the REAL savior of Toonami!

If that's what you want it to be, big guy.

IBO is dumb fujoshit. These numbers aren't surprising.

You can downplay it all you want with the latest Sup Forums extra periods meme, but damn.

For what purpose did you delete your post and post something else? Did I touch a nerve or something?

>caring that I deleted a post
Wow, I have a stalker now. This is getting interesting.

I'm surprised that IBO has such low ratings so early on.I thought the ratings would drop near the end of the series when the plot became more sketchy.

>get embarrassed about something
>attempt to cover it up
>use namecalling and guilt tactics to scramble to get out of it
welp

>talktalktalktalktalktalkta
>5 minute mecha battle!
>4 more episodes of talk
>blonde chick ass shot
>dead maid walking disappearing mysteriously
>more talking
>3 minute gundam battle!
>more talk
>20 or so more episodes left to go

And yet you're still replying to me. Because I'm your only friend in the thread.

>still using guilt trip tactics
kek

Hey man, don't throw what you can't take:

Mine was just a flat out insult. Yours are not insults but embarrassment masked with passive aggressiveness because you got caught three times doing pathetic things.

I would call your latest post pathetic as well, but its mostly sad.

>tfw Esdeath will never make fan art of you.

Saitama shopped on the cover of Dr Seuss when?

I'M SORRY WHERE THE FUCK WAS I? TWO NEW EPISODES OF FLCL??!?!

So last week was the first I've ever seen of OPM and I loved it. Does the hype only grow? Cause that was the hypest shit since dandy.

2 new seasons. Next year.

Its a short and sweet series, OPM mains strong through all 12 episodes.

You're probably too new to realize this, but that is the exact same formula Wing used, and Wing was a huge hit in the US.

So it's surprising IBO didn't take off since it's basically Wing, except at least IBO's cast aren't a bunch of edgy tryhards.

>11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai 1279 0.62 783
>12:00a One-Punch Man (p) 1282 0.64 815
It's happened.

Honestly man, I would've been embarrassed if it turned out you were a different guy. But the fact that you keep using the same key phrases the other guy kept using (like using a bunch of greentext followed by “welp“, feeling the need to point out what posts he finds “sad“, etc) kind of backs up my point.

But this has derailed the thread enough already. Back to Toonami rambling.

You're probably too new to realize this, but that is the exact same formula Wing used, and Wing was a huge hit in the US.

So it's surprising IBO didn't take off since it's basically Wing, except at least IBO's cast aren't a bunch of edgy tryhards.

Yeah, the battles get better, we get to see more heroes, and it just gets better all around. The only problem is that it's 12 episodes long, with a season two going to be made when the manga, not the webcomic, gets farther ahead.

Huh, your first argument was "there is only one user who.." in And now you are all using common phrases used by a lot of others to attempt to find your buddy from last week? I dunno how many times I see "welp" in Sup Forums and /vg/ a day. And pointing out flaws is another common thing to do, especially when you attempt to cover them up like you did. Like a dog chasing a running cat who dindunuffin.

Sorry guy, you did lots of stupid shit today and the only thing I did was call you out on them time and time again.

>Well, OPM did pretty great, actually it did really great
>did a few thousand better than DBZ

>its a "i hate things because they are popular" episode
We went through the same thing with dandy, klk and probably other shows worth mentioning

Let me repeat myself because you apparently didn't get the hint
>This has derailed the thread enough already. Back to Toonami rambling.

>its a "you can't hate something because its popular episode
But I guess its okay if its Akame ga Kill right?

This only cements my theory you are covering up your embarrassment with passive aggressiveness. If you want the last word in this to give yourself a little comfort, lemme know and I will @ your next post so you can get the last (You)

I didnt mention AgK because we all know why we really watched that show.

>its a "an overhyped show didn't do all that much better than it was expected episode
What is this like the...fifth time?

Ehhh, it beat DBZ in the ratings and its been a long time since that happened. Give it another week or so.

>If you want the last word in this to give yourself a little comfort
This line kind of stops working when you're doing the exact same thing.

You're both awful people who belong in /trash/, but the user is right. Stop derailing our animu ratings thread.

>he applied a trip to pretend to be someone else
WOW. next time you do this remember to change your typing style

I won't deny it, I actually thought about going to sleep after watching OPM.

IBO is just so boring. I wanted to stay up for HxH, but I don't think I can.

Mika makes Hiro look sane. Everyone in Wing was varying degrees of crazy from the beginning but became less crazy as the series progressed.In IBO you don't realize how crazy everyone is until the last few episodes.

But HxH will pick up speed within a year or so, you will not understand the deep philosophical content if you quit now.

Well they better move IBO.

>the deep philosophical content

I checked all Toonami threads in the catalog, no Renver trip found. Sad as fuck you put on a new trip to pretend to be someone else.

Gundam really should be after HxH

I am indifferent to your plight since I went to sleep after OPM

enjoy it One Punch Meme fags, your show sucks and the ratings will plunge next week

Ok.

Go fuck yourself, KLKfag.

>It's a KLK-spammer hates this show episode

>mfw a ryukoshitter was fat near me

Only on very rare occasions due ratings following DBZ plunge within the following weeks on other occasions the show just wasn't doing well even before then. If something like AgK didn't drop then I'm sure OPM will do fine.

Welp.. I got sucked into HxH from the last marathon of it and since the block jumble there is still a halfhour of dead time with IBO becoming more and more unwatchable.

I am on episode 18 of Outlaw Star from my time of ignoring HxH and going to continue to watch it during IBO.

What should I watch after Outlaw Star ends on my end?

wow. Something actually beat DBZ. IBO is clearly a bust.

Also AS might as well show whatever they want in the 8:00 slot since it will never have consistently passable ratings anyway

Wow, I've seen some paranoia in my time, but this is ridiculous. Here. I'll put on the tripcode I used to use back when I actually frequented these threads, try that in DesuStorage.

KLK poster on suicide watch!

Ratings threads full of shitposting as usual.

Mob Psycho 100 on toonami when?

my.mixtape.moe/qvsisa.webm

next week is gonna be great

Some recommendations?
>Mob Psycho 100 (same author as OPM)
>Jojo
>Gintama
>Anything in pic related

also the ending is animated oil paintings on glass

my.mixtape.moe/vnezfw.mp4

>blue exorcist and black lagoon get jobber ratings because no important demographics watch tv past 11pm
>HURR OPM SAEVING TOONAMI

begging you guys to have sex

Sorry KLKfag, but it appears that you've been TRIGGER'd.

Can we get all of you banned then? You shitbags ruin the good times.

>this paranoia

>Wing succeeded 15 years ago when everyone was 8 and didn't know better
>WHY ISNT IBO SUCCEEDING WITH 20 SOMETHINGS THAT KNOW BETTER

>mob

nice desu.

AgK did drop though, massively from its premier

Cry us a fucking river, Meme La Meme faggot!

>tfw the threads have that early day comfyness during OPM

Then we get here and it's a shitshow of off topic trash

Do you seriously think that the only people watching Toonami now are the same people who watched it then?

Don't kid yourself, user. A huge chunk of Toonami's audience wasn't alive with Wing first aired.

>THAT KNOW BETTER

Oh yeah, the same audience that watched SAO and Dimension W in huge numbers. Truly sophisticated consumers of high-quality entertainment.

>Dimension W
You have to admit, it started off strong as fuck.