Will she land a role on Keeping Up with the Kardashians eventually?

will she land a role on Keeping Up with the Kardashians eventually?

She looks so disgusting

Oh look, another Bella hater

Why didn't she change her name to Kaitlyn and get the same bimbo surgery as the Kardashians? If you're going ride that family's coat tails why not go all the way?

is she still a ''top shelf pussy'', bros?

Thanks for defendig me user, I'll definitely suck your dick later.

That's a boy in a wig right?

Bella looks more like Caitlyn than any of her real children. Bella should be Caitlyn's drag daughter.

Seriously though why is our boy Disick sleeping with this trash? He's punching way below his weight

Freddy Kruegers ugly sister

Bella actually works

just because she enjoys to have fun doesn't mean she doesn't do the work in hollywood

Because he has a "sex addiction"
She's just an easy lay and I imagine is in to doing lots of coke while they fuck

hope we get to see pusy

I wasn't planning on spending my seed today but.. you have activated my libido, and I can hear the sloshing in my balls and prostate as semen is now being produced in heavy quantities.

Christ, it is like watching Lindsey Lohan on fast forward.

What are some top-tier thrillers?
>chinatown
>mystic river
>black dahlia

>pusy
The only thing Bella can show you has two balls on either side of it.

Gone baby Gone
Memento
The Usual Suspects
Misery
The Game
Insomnia
Mr. Brooks
Manhunter

It's over. Go home.

>coalburner joins other coalburners

yes.

How did we go from this...

found the gayboy

w-why is she taking her pants off with that african-american in the pool?

Imagine the Kardashian bitches covering a nearly catatonic, coked up Bella with lube and taking turns inserting her head first into their huge monster vaginas. She would start to another and she'd wriggle and fight, and the movement and struggle would cause them to screech and cackle with pleasure.