>>84615324

wow what a faggot

I agree the shows are not the same as they used to be

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in, but power always finds a place to rest its head. We fought and bled along side the Russians. We shoulda' known they'd hate us for it. History is written by the victor, and here I a thinking we won. But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him. Locations change, the rationale, the objective. Yesterday's enemies are today's recruits. Train them to fight alongside you, and pray they don't eventually decide to *hate* you for it, too.

What do you mean faggot

Just took me 5 seconds to quit that Tumblr video

>nowadays
It's been like this since cartoons were first on tv. A ton of shit with a few good shows.

Shows today suck Gravity WOY and Korra are over there's barely anything good to watch on TV anymore except for SU SVTFOE and TLH everything is mediocre, stale or absolute shit

Uncle Grandpa is awesome, asshole.

Steven Universe is great. TTG is hilarious 75% of the time. Clarence is comfy and enjoyable.

No it isn't

>. Clarence is comfy and enjoyable.
Okay but TTG is absolute shit there's barely anything good to watch thy mostly suck epscially the new FOP and PPG

>Posting click bait video
>Hating uncle grandpa

Thread. HIDDEN.

I agree the shows nowadays are not s good as stuff in the 90s

I keep seeing this faggot's videos everywhere in related videos. Is he mr. Enter 2.0 or what?

FOP has been going on forever obviously it's shit now. PPG is a shitty reboot that had no chance.

I find TTG pretty funny, but it's not for everyone because there's no substance to it.

For currently airing i like WBB, gumball, SU, SVtFOE and the ones I mentioned before. I heard Adventure Time and regular show are decent again.

Uncle Grandpa sucks haaard

WBB sucks ist's borting STVFOE is mediocre at best and gumball is just random for the sake of being random with noting else to go back to

Go away you try hard fag. Only people who want the medium to die hate Uncle Grandpa.

Modern FOP is watchable, most of what's on CN isn't.

Sounds like children cartoons just aren't for you bud. Have you tried watching adult swim/fox shit instead?

>toons just aren't for you bud. Have you tried watching adult swim/fox shit instead?
I love children cartoons but with Korra Gravity Falls and WOY over there's nothing that good to watch anymore except for SU and TLH but even then the fandom kinda ruins the viewing experience for me

>WOY
I will never understand why people like that show. I find it so boring.

I agree with most of what he said, but god, what a faggot.

Learn how to use punctuation, dickhead.

I think I now have cancer from reading the youtube comments, thanks OP!

I swear to god you faggots are worse than these casuals spouting these stupid opinions. At some point the newfags will start to parrot this shit.

Not him but what is special about extreme wacky and weird human spongebob with a retard voice that counts as saving the medium
It's more bearable to look at then PPG and TTG but that's not really hard to pull off

Clarence is the absolute best cartoon to come out in the 2010's period.

Hey, do you remember Ivon the Yukkon, Meta Babies, Super Sumos, Coconut Fred, Disney's Doug, Generation O, Rocket Power?
Those where really god tier cartoons of the past, don't you think?

no

>TTG is hilarious 75% of the time.

I agree with this if you replace the 7 with a 1.

There have always been bad shows. There always will be bad shows.

NOT THE PREVIOUS GENERATION THOUGH. THIS GENERATION IS THE WORST!!! If you think this is true like this post so someone in the industry will look at it and fix everything!

desu I see more people mocking 90's kids these daysthan 90s kids themselves.

I'm just waiting for the 00's kids to rise.

thats cuz he used like every Sup Forums phrase

"90s" kids ARE 2000s kids, that's the joke.

If you remember PPG, Dexter's Lab, early SpongeBob, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, etc., you are a 2000s kid, even if you were born in the 90s.

It's why we'd call someone who will nostalgically remember Steven Universe and Adventure Time and Regular Show a 2010s kid, even though they were born in the 2000s.

The 90s will still be the best decade for animation

>Another Uncle Grandpa hate thread,where they never explain why it's really bad and just say it's bad because kek.

inb4
>LOLSORANDUM humor
>gross out jokes
>the characters look ugly

actually, early 90's where complete shit... Until the arrive of Ren & Stimpy was that cartoons became good.
The really worst time of cartoons where during 2004-2009 where producers just pay for animators and didn't hire any good directors or scripters

>Inplying that UG is the only cartoon in existing that has gross out Go back to /sug/ before you get hurt ;v)

UG and Clarence are pretty decent. At least compared to the rest of those.

It's a shame. It feels like we where doing so well too.

>Clarence and Uncle Grandpa are bad because no "lore'

>explain why UG is bad without poiting out it's flaws

Go eat a truck of dicks.

>the time with fuck is good
heh, sounds like an eastern european

>o my jimelusi
What did he mean by this?

Can I have a tldr of this

I remember all those shows and I turned 5 at the beginning of the '90s.

Guy doesn't like Mr.Pickles, Annoying Orange, Pac-Man and the Ghostly adventures, Uncle Grandpa and Bread winners, but doesn't articulate very well why that is so most of the time. He also lacks charisma and looks like a faggot.

So he's Mr Enter?

Nah. He's a little less on the autistic side and more on the trendy/"such a nurd xD" side.

>Mr.Pickles
Makes Family Guy look like Archie
>Annoying Orange
Understandable
>Pac-Man and the Ghostly adventures
Wasn't that show just painfully mediocre? at least it tried to be its own thing
>Uncle Grandpa
Its an eyesore to all the teenage bullshit CN is filled with
>Bread Winners
Okay

So he picked the most hated options

Reread what I said

Characters looking ugly =/= bad design
Comedy is subjective, just because you dislike some style doesn't mean other people don't enjoy it. Also every time any show is criticized most you faggots don't do it properly and just parrot what other people have said.

Mr. Pickles is the most underrated show this decade, which doesn't mean it's amazing but it certainly doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Just watch the episode with the cannibal, shit's hilarious.

What makes me laught is that
>characters looks ugly
>Muhhhh, Ren & Stimpy is the best show

?????????

>Uncle Grandpa
>Second worst 2010s cartoon.
nah.. too low son.

>muh childhood was better than yours
i hate this meme

THEY'RE SO GOOD.

Sure, Uncle Grandpa is inconsistent with the quality of its humor, but Clarence is just top-notch when it comes to the comedy. The characters are great, and it can really hit you in the gut, emotionally.

30-60s master race

>no lore
>no waifus
>no business
This should be Sup Forums's sticky

Get outta here, Shepard.

I disagree, things are more the same now then they've ever been before.

>Fucko Pop
>Entry level Tsum-Tsum
It feels like the only people that have a strong opinion on bad cartoons are those who are around their teenage years as they can't think for themselves and blindly follow others. I mean cartoons are pretty much animation in general so where's tripe like Aku no Hana or that Lorax film, stuff that are hilariously bad and mismanaged.

Excuse me, but Ivon the Yukkon is a fun show.

There's actually a decent amount of continuity with Clarence.

> Say Uncle
> not one of the best episodes written for any television series in the last decade or so

continity =/= Lore

"deepest lore" is when a show's lore is so full of holes it allows people to fill these holes with shitty headcanons, a lot of people (that applies to Sup Forums too) fucking love this kind of stuff because it allows them to go full retard with filling said holes
see: Touhou

There are bad cartoons this decade, but nowhere near as saturated in bad that the 2000's got.

>sucks haaard
Are you eight? How did you type this without cringing?

Yeah their was alot of shit in the past maybe even more of it then now but the volume and diversity of content to watch for kids was also much larger back then, now you're basically restricted to whatever Nick, CN and Disney play all who are just copying one another and have very similar style of shows unlike the 90s where every network had its own unique vibe along with network tv channels which also had their own shows.

i only have one thing to say

he says "Top 5 worst cartoons" instead of "Bottom 5 cartoons"

It bugs me.

>clicking on a top worst cartoons list with a character giving off an exaggerated depressed look as the thumbnail, therefore giving the creator views

>Two More Eggs
>bad

nigga you should be happy the Homestar Runner creators are working again

>hating on Mr. Pickles
fuck this pleb

The answer to your question is simple, traditional TV is dying out and cable networks have less and less money to spend on shows, and that includes cartoons. The kids nowadays are only watching through streaming or watching YouTube content.

That's why cable channels are nowadays full of trashy shows made for the commonest lowest denominator.

VOD companies are starting to produce some shows including good cartoons, look at Bojack Horseman or Voltron: Legendary Defender in Netflix

All the good content is moving to streaming platforms, it's the inevitable future.

>Clarence

Clarence ain't so bad it's a cartoon about kids being kids.

>Teen Titans Go

Haven't seen this but I don't understand how the original is so praised apart from nostalgic fans that watched it when they were kids, it was a silly attempt at emulating anime in the decade were it was a fad, I hated the character design, they looked like they forced the animators to read one of those "How to draw manga" books.

>Clarence, Two More Eggs
you lost me

>Cartoons made for little kids upset me

I mean why the fuck does anyone get upset about shows that are actually made for kids? I understand nuPPG and how objectively bad it is from both a technical and directorial standpoint, but does anyone really genuinely hate Uncle Grandpa just because "it's randumb"?

Autistic manchildren

So yes

>Clarence
Literally the new Hey Arnold
Kill yourself my man

Too bad mods removed the advertizing report opition.

>Mega Babies
I want to forget that I ever watched that shit in childhood...

This dude put 12 Oz Mouse on his 5 Worst Cartoons of 2000's

Instantly loses all credit.

There have always been crappy shows user

>Hating on Rocket Power
The show stands as a monument to the extreme attitude of the 90s/early 2000s
Also Tito and Reymundo made the show watchable.