The absolute state of Sup Forums

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSA_Ia6on8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats why we need more BLACKED threads.

Also animal gore threads.

but "Sup Forums then" was a series of utterly laughable claims when they were made and are even more laughable now.

Reddit are the true heroes

Especially if these are the "true" Sup Forums posters

how do we go back to pre2013 Sup Forums? i'll even take 2013 Sup Forums at this point
anything but now

The real issue is GoT and its autistic fans.

>how do we go back
We can't. Sup Forums peaked when L O S T was airing.

Sup Forums irrevocably BTFO

Haha I love how that dude only has 4 upvotes and the GOT guy has 300.

i've been here 15 years but i also browse reddit. the fact that reddit likes Sup Forums is not that bad.

Don't forget cunny

Belligerently insult everyone and everything until nothing but edgy, angry shitposters can tolerate the impossibly hostile environment.

Alternatively, post absolutely unintelligible jibberish memes no one but the socially isolated, deranged would laugh at.

Anyone caught posting about popular tv shows or films with anything resembling enthusiasm is to be shot.

I came here from r/the_donald in 2017 and I love this place. great memes top kek

I started posting here a year ago this wouldn't turn me away. I showed friends this site and got them into it based on how crazy it is, mainly due to posts like the one you are pushing.

"reddit" and all its spelling variations should filter to "Sup Forums"

Wasn't the "Sup Forums then" post actually made on Sup Forums in regards to r/movies? They just switched reddit with Sup Forums.

Well done. By your normalfag consumption of wackiness, you dilute the wackiness. You have no idea how crazy this board was once upon a time - the true wackos left as people like you came. You boast of successfully ruining a haven, turning a safespace for crazies into every other place on the Internet. You will never see the depth of obsession of the truly deranged because you repulse them with your dreary personality. Bravo, bravo. What is the next part of your master plan?

i am fine with that. This place is still entertaining for what it is. I will never leave unless a paywall is put up.

Every community you join will be shit because you are shit and you are fine with that which is precisely why you are shit.

This place is still entertaining? It hasn't produced new, interesting memes in years. The reason why is because it's people like stagnating it - lacking creativity, inventiveness, humour, just regurgitating whatever you think is funny. It's sad.

Makes me sick, desu.

I still find it funny so I am not going anywhere. Sorry your clubhouse isn't private.

Bane meme honestly killed Sup Forums

As an oldfag here, that first quote about Sup Forums in the OP never actually described Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was mainly about LOST generals and silly, off-kilter memes, and then became more about baneposting in general. That's about it.

The film and tv discussion can be decent sometimes, past or present, but is about half people expressing annoyance at each other's opinions.

>this guy is an "oldfag" compared to 80% of Sup Forums

>projection: the post

The bane meme IS Sup Forums, it's the distillation of Sup Forums's humor and meme style.

At this point though I'm leaving after Twin Peaks. Not that Sup Forums still doesn't have it's charm, but there's so many lame forced meme attempts by (I know who actually) and it's boring.

Has anyone ever articulated what exactly is wrong about 'being reddit'?

Reddit has won. 95% of the users on Sup Forums also use Reddit.

Yes.
Maybe you would have seen the posts if you weren't visiting here from reddit.

Be honest, Sup Forums's falling started with the first waifucaust.

Yes.

Basically, Sup Forums is a contrarian website and originated as a place for social outcasts and general losers to congregate- that's what it still is today. Reddit is the second most popular social media site in the world and thus by necessity Sup Forums has to hate it as it represents everything the average person here despises: normal well adjusted people.

What makes matters even worse is that due to the myriad number of controversies Sup Forums has been apart of, it's attracted the attention of many normal, well adjusted people, to the point where many of them lurk and even post here.

This drives the original Sup Forums demographic insane because their social-reject safe-space is being threatened.

everyone knows now there big boy

how long until the fire rises and there are only normalfags on this website

this

Sup Forums needs to becomea pink board and has to have daily BLACKED threads

then, we will enter the golden age of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a shit board. Into the trash. I'm a BIG GUY. 4U.

Yes. Reddit is full of fat fucking faggots with lame taste and style who will laugh and enjoy any crappy shit they are told is the epic le nerd thing to like. Pic related is basically Reddit IRL.

but Sup Forums was alraedy shit in 2012
not as shit as it is now but still shit
sure the baneposting was fun but besides that it was still Sup Forums-tier

>tfw the guy on the left is spot on
H-haha fucking r-reddit cucks, amirite, lads?

when did Sup Forums ever have non mainstream taste?

go read /r/the_donald and see how pathetic the average user is

>DUDE Sup Forums IS SO REDDIT LMAO

Falseflaggers utterly BTFO

>You have no idea how crazy this board was once upon a time
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>Bane meme honestly killed Sup Forums
for you

Reminder blacked thread posters and cunny posters are Redditors.

That's why I've been noticing more and more whining about racism. Niggers need to fuck off back to reditt. Reddit truly is cancer

You know... I think I stopped caring.

could the left post sound more pseudo intellectual?
he sounds so full of himself. I imagine this guy writing that shit down on a piece of paper then jerking off over it

So you're the minority now and have no power. Especially considering Trump is president. How does that make you feel crybaby cuck?

Oldfag here as well. The Sup Forums that the first reddit guy is describing existed towards the end of LOST era through early BANE and GOT. The op image could be aptly posted 2 or 3 years ago. In fact it was.

Don't worry
Hes part of the post waifucaust(aka came here after 2012. from what I can tell in his history he got here around 2014-2016) cancer

Maybe it used to mean something but now it's just what you call someone who likes something you don't.
It's a way of saying "you fucking suck" without having to explain why

WE
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

That was about a year ago buddy

>no tick tick boom
>no handsome-tap
>no avatar at all
>TWO green ovals
>no walk in, see this girl on her back
>RLM is featured
>no .gif of Dexters son on the treadmill but I guess that's 2013
>no Locke durnning
>not a single mention of LOST
HAHAHAHAHAHA I was just thinking about him a few days ago

rip old teevee ;_;7

you truly were the last bastion of free speech and originality, far ahead of your time

>Breaking Bad ended in 2013
What the fuck

>>no .gif of Dexters son on the treadmill but I guess that's 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=eSA_Ia6on8k

Breaking bad Sup Forums was already cancer affected

I see reddit was already at full force

>Sup Forums spends all that time thinking they're not reddit, blames those fucking pigs Sup Forums
>turns out they were reddit all along
bravo nolan

>2014
>old Sup Forums

It's almost like Sup Forumstards are delusional or something along these lines

They've been in force since Moot had all the tripfags banned.

So when people say Redditcore, do they actually mean Sup Forumscore?

The fact that these threads are made by titty twisted liberals bitter about being bullied on this board is absolutely transparent. Well, see you around libcucks. :)

The Blacked shit was originally spammed by TRS and Stormfront to get the /r9k/ loser types to hate Blacks.

Why are you so obsessed with liberals?

Both have heavy intersection with fedoracore.

Why are you so obsessed with the alt right?

>Sup Forumstards obsessed with black people are the ones spamming BLACKED threads
Who would have guessed

What do they have to do with what I said?

Are you altright?

Because it's funny.

>Sup Forumstards are actual cucks

Activates the almonds.

I got them squirming. Somebody else do the rest. Brb celebrating the 4th with my family. Based President Trump.

Post BBC before you go.

You are not even american

>implying redditors dont love BLACKED threads

What do you think brings them here?

Nobody mentioned the alt right until you did, you faggot with a persecution complex.

Kill yourself

>those replies

Godspeed user

In my opinion it's a product of their upvote system which leads to people being cringily servile, saying things like good sir, ending everything in an exclamation mark, etc. That kind of unwarranted enthusiasm is a bit sickening imo. Not that being enthusiastic is bad, it's just a brand of enthusiasm that feels forced and insincere.

No wonder this board calls everyone else Reddit. They were just distracting people from the massive Reddit infestation here.

t. has never been to reddit

That doesn't work anymore though
Even the pedo spam doesn't work at this point

go to "celebrate" samefag

I'm on my phone. Eating a yummy burger in my maga cap. My dad said libcucks sure are pathetic. Based Trump.

>Sup Forums
>good
>ever

You are not even american

Brapposting saved Sup Forums

Where is the Russia evidence? Just post it. Mmmmm tasty burger.

Mostly right desu.
I've made under 10 posts in my life.

But I never did like the upvote system where people just keep circlejerking to replies adding jokes to jokes instead of just letting a good joke be. They just have to be a part of it to get their upboats.

>he doesn't remember the cp threads.

i'm talking about films, not shitposting
and there's still cunny threads all the time

>2014

I really don't know if this is just shitposting or if someone really enjoys american cock this much