Timberlake creeps best Emma

anyone like gossips? this one def gives a much creepier vibe to that photobomb

When is ignoring someone more than just ignoring? Well, if you are this A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee it is because you have fended off the advances of this married A list singer/actor more than once.

Emma Stone/Justin Timberlake

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They would make a cute couple. Nothing wrong with a man going after something he wants.

I'll say that about Justin.
He got taste.

>blind items

are you a 40 year old housewife?

yeah he does have good taste. but I without money looks or a place of my own could have pulled britney and maybe even scarjo

>tfw your waifu's only blind item is about how she's doing some weird drugs and has trouble finding work because of it

I wish it had been about her being a lesbian instead. Almost anything but that ;_;

The is fun is guessing who they are talking about. Sometimes interesting stuff in the comment section.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html

Google it, google it

He gets chicks when they are perfectly ripe on the vine too. Always thought he was the gay one in NSYNC until Brittney. Unless it's all a ruse.

That French weather girl really fucked his head good
>This A list Academy Award mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee is tired of people talking about his weight so his PR people called in a bunch of favors and passed around some money and now magazines are gushing that he is super sexy.

Jonah Hill

When they say this I cringe every time. "I googled this, I googled that". I strictly use duck duck go because of the normies. Plus hearing people talk about crap they saw on Facebook.

He was better looking chunky. Now he looks like a Weinstein with a giant head and manlet body.

She looks like shit already. She must smoke.

>the villain ends up winning

>Sup Forums mocks Jonah Hill for being fat
>A woman does it
>"What a bitch!"

I didn't mock him user

>"What a bitch!"
What are you even REEEing about landwhale. No one is being sympathetic towards Jonah, we're making fun of him for being BTFO by some random frog.

I google using duck duck go

Fuck off newfag. Blind items have been a staple of Sup Forums for decades.

If you believe blind items you are a gullible simpleton with a tampon up your ass.

Oh No They Didn't general?

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

I didn't get invited to a barbecue today either.

some people here believe Leo is straight and don't know what the word beard means. really trickles my gullibles

Present your evidence that he's gay

Straight dudes don't hang out purposely with groups of girls as they are annoying as fuck when they are together.

>JT likes Emma Stone and Biel.
Man if he got Mara, he'd have perfect taste.

300. MR. X 02/27 **#2**
ACADEMY AWARDS: His sexuality has always been a mystery, but this seemingly straight actor who was a nominee left an after party not with the costar who he has allegedly been hooking up with, but with a Filipino pre-op transsexual. I wonder if his girlfriend/mother of his children knows? (She does…) Ryan Gosling (Emma Stone) (Eva Mendes)

Overwhelming evidence. Case closed.

I swear some of the dumbest people on Earth congregate on this website

>pre op tranny

Fucking a dude that looks like a chick makes sense as cock is more attractive than roast beef. Seeing it bounce up and down as they ride you, etc. Plus jizz explosions are fun.

But imagine choosing to have sex with a "post op" tranny? How do they orgasm? I heard the surgery created fuck hole smells as well. Might as well have sex with a real chick and her fake "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING" orgasms.

Ok virgin whatever you say. Make sure you rub mommy's feet later like a good little boy.