Redpill me on olive oil

Redpill me on olive oil

Filling your plate with it and dipping bread into it is not something Italians do. It's fat American shit.

An allround good addition for a meal.

wtf I hate Olive Garden now

true, i dip my cock in it instead

bullshit olive oil is cancerous if overheated
castor oil > grape oil > crude oil > olive oil

I've literally never seen an American dip bread into olive oil. We dip bread into red wine vinegar.

Cold pressed olive oil is good. I just fried vegitables and chicken in it, pretty good desu

just a daily reminder, if you use olive oil or other italian products you are funding the degenerate mafia.
get fucked dagos.

Most olive oil found in the states are counterfeit, and not made from actual olives. Has something to do with the mob controlling the import/export

I've never seen Americans do that either. Both sound equally vile

Almost all olive oil in Amercia is "rancid".
They just ship all the terrible stuff over here because Americans can't tell the difference.

This. Avoid italian olive oil like the plague.

Make sure its from other countries theb its fine.

Olive id good for low hest and avocado oil is good for high heat

Even if it says Italian its probably Spanish

A high quality olive oil burns at over 400 F/200c. My burner cant even get that hot. Cheap olive oil burns on medium high

I only cook with Coconut oil.

and by "Spanish" its probably a product of Mexico, chile and other 3rd world shitholes

It tastes bad though. I have cocanut oil and never use it

Maybe in the US but Spain makes like half the worlds olive oil

Olive oil from Italy is the best in the world.
But it is impossisble to have olive oil for 4$, it's bad quality and fake.
A good olive oil bottle is around 18$

Grass fed butter or olive oil?

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

BUTTER

saturated fat is necessary for testosterone production

1 spoonful of olive oil every day is sufficient for staying oiled up. also drink lemon & cucumber water. dead serious.

There was a whole 60 minutes special here about olive oil and how the mob literally fakes a majority of it. True italian olive oil might be the best, but youre taking a gamble wheb you buy it here. Best to buy greek, spanish, or south american here

what makes it that good

my jewish senses are tingling

Add smashed garlic in its bottle.

Thank me later.

moods

I drink a lot of lemon water, i usually drink my bourbon with lemon water. I worry about it fucking my teeth up. Also everyone should have this vinegar at home, it's amazing

Ingesting a liter a week of extra virgin olive oil will increase memory and help prevent Alzheimer's

All cheap brands of olive oil are pressed in shitty ways and add other types of oil into it. Cold pressed virigin olive oil is what you want to buy at the store

All healthy fats protect from old man forgetti disease. You get the disease from not having enough cholesteral and fat in the brain. Low fat diets and statins have caused this.

Indeed, it's a big gamble. You could try to find a good brand.
Fresh ripe olives are black I believe. The cheap unhealthy shit is made by unripe green olives with maybe a mix of some blacks.
It takes longer of course to grow them black so the bottle is more expensive

try rice bran oil.

This stuff seems pretty good. Can you redpill on on pompeian olive oil

I do a shot of that every morning

INfused with garlic, onion, horseradish, ginger, tumeric, habenero, and other crap