Why do Americans always get so angry when I tell them that WW2 was mostly fought between Soviets and Germans and the...

Why do Americans always get so angry when I tell them that WW2 was mostly fought between Soviets and Germans and the western front was no more than an annoying sideshow?

Usually they start insulting me, like I just made fun of their manhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the war might be but the world created afterwards was not, we only know history from the present

in other wards, if we were to equate lives lost to the influence gained then you would understand

Well their bombing campaign was needed to destroy Axis' infrastructures and industries
I should know that, they bombed my grandma's house

Then you switched sides -______-

We already switched side at the time. Northern Italy was still under German control, so some cities were bombed

>mfw his country fought in 2 world wars
The patrician's choice was to wait it out.

Imagine being French and STILL getting bombed

This.

because you're talking to obese teenagers that larp as countries

I'm angry that my great grandpa supported the wrong side and doomed his future grandchildren into a world of destructive cultural Marxism. I wish he had been killed so I wouldn't have to be born in this shitty timeline

On the western front maybe you're right, but the Pacific theatre saw major action and brutal fighting.

>mostly fought between Soviets and Germans
wth are you talking about

*The spineless neutrality fig's choice.
British and American literally just played 4d chess with espionage and bombing thereby lowering the death count in the western front.
Your luftwaffle lost an air war with Britain by herself ffs.

and collect the money

>If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German
>Speak German anyway
Really activated my almonds

>WWII
>americans give weapons for the Soviets because Soviets dont have money
>americans forces Hitler to open more fronts
>americans forces Hitler to divide his army
>2018
>cuckold Germany say that western front was a sideshow
Without Americans, Soviets would be stomped.

t. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

We should have showed you how to properly build tanks that break down after 100 miles

yeah but their point is most of the men died in the east so the soviets made a "bigger sacrifice" or something like that.
War logistics and money be damned I guess.

someone will fall for this bait

many of the bigger battles on the eastern front had more casualties than the Americans had in the pacific and in europe COMBINED during the ENTIRE war.

Because when you build a giant fuck off rocket
And a giant fuck off artillery gun
Just to stop the allies you are scared

And anyway you don’t get an opinion on this dumb larper you have no relation to pre ww2 Germans

pls potstoe

You can always end it yourself

Stalin couldn't care more about lives lost, the easter front was an extermination war, a clash of two psychopaths

the sacrifice made them won faster that's it

????

I see that you are not fluent in autism

>Because when you build a giant fuck off rocket
quite possibly the only accomplishment worthy of repute in German history. The V-2 was pretty dope, even if they did copy our boy Goddard's designs.

try to wait it out when a million angry krauts storm your border

the swiss bended over like a slut at a gangbang party, there was no need to invade them

my great grandfather got to kill a lot of krauts so it's all good though

Lets fuck

Americans seem to exist in two modes: extremely flustered and angry or very chil and polite

Didn't work out for them, both times :^)

t.

third times working so well you gotta pay denbst

Bend over you f*cking kraut

>my great grandfather got to kill a lot of krauts so it's all good though

Norwegians did not put up much resistance aswell.

The only resistance movements that gave us real trouble were the soviets and the balkan people t_bH

Sit on my lap you slut

>Norwegians
Oh my poor hans...

there is no third time for you

or we should have showed you how to properly build battle fleets to remove royal navy

anyway amerimutts would never understand the fact they were irrelevant in the ww2

There will also be a 4th and 5th time. The ride never ends

finally some sense in this thread

The holohoax was real my grandpas dog got killed in a camp

original joke

but they saved yurop twice

*Unterseeboote
We never had a chance to win against the Anglo fleets.
Based Japan and Thailand best allies
Why didnt you produce German small arms under license?

Only YouTube comment burgers do this tho, and here only when a brit does it.

just yesterday I had a discussion on /k/ where several amerifats insulted me

How would you know they were amis? /k/ doesn't have flags

>people arguing over who committed the most inhuman acts of barbarism, as though it were some badge of honour

Sure Americans may have a skewed view on the matter favoring their experience, naturally. But every one hates a smartass who points out that more than 400 thousand Americans died in an annoying sideshow.

>implying it's not glorious that you wronged your enemy more than they wronged you
Fucking new worlders I swear