/got/ general

Golden Company Edition

Previous Our Word Is As Good As Gold

Why did dany only bother naming one dragon in the tv series?

Hype is the only thing that is, was or ever will be

she says Viserion and Rhaegal when she goes into the dungeon in Mereen

the chicken scene is actually a good scene

you realise what a fucking drone it makes you if you start hating it as soon you realise people you don't like like it too.

did you really sit there the first time you saw that scene and get in a huff over how shit it was? ofcourse you didn't you were entertained

fuckin gimps

Rank them:
emiliaposter
bericbro
brantard
stannisautist
tumblrtard
jaquenposter
jaimefag

branbro
dogshit
everyone else

best to worst

stannisautist
bericbro
jaquenposter
jaimefag
emilaposter
tumblrtard
brantard

my best 2 worst

bericbro
stannisking
jaqenlad
jaimebro
tumblrtard
emiliaposter
Branpedo

branpedo always at the bottom

ALWAYS

emiliaposter
bericbro
jaquenposter
stannisautist
jaimefag
tumblrtard
really nice poster
dogshit
this user

FUCKING EARLY FUCKING RETARDS!

BENEATH THE GOLD

*ahem*

THE BITTERSTEEL

did Myrcella get DORN'D

Yeah, check her instagram

Mudslime bf

who is this person and why are you stalking them

CRY FUCKING MORE MAD FAGGOT

In what order? From best to worst or from worst to best?

Jamie Connoisseurs
Bookfags

Everyone else
Branpedos

which is better: dogshit or really nice poster?

She's the original Myrcella

What are the stupidest moments of the books?

Tyrions flips
Brienne pushing a boulder off a cliff
Danys diarrhea

What else? I'm in the mood to laugh and the fat man.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Is she making fun of fat people or is she the fat person?

Where is jonautist?

Probably at a SJW rally.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

they should've given shireen some scenes with lyanna (cordy, not mexican rat).

mud wrestling or something.

i meant the instagram account

you guys would have a blast reading a medical book about dysentery.
>infection of the intestines resulting in severe diarrhea with the presence of blood and mucus in the feces.
he he he diarrhea
feces LUL

>tfwmwnbyss
why live

>tfwywnfmsaakatst

Just die in my sleep

Book 5 of 7 Dany isn't even close to going to Westeros. Still in shitty Essos shitting it up. He also is still introducing new characters. How necessary was the diarrhea at this point? There aren't 1000 other plot lines and things he could be wrapping up and moving forward? Instead we get SHIT.

Best shots and pieces of cinematography in the series so far?

cast her

>How necessary was the diarrhea at this point?
nothing is necessary, it's just a story. I've never heard any complaints about how he spends at least 10 times more lines describing jaime's hand rotting before Qyburn fix him up.

Of course it was unimportant, but that's not the reason why people make fun of this line so much. There's a million other lines that are equally unimportant. In fact, LESS important because they don't bring in any useful information. These 2 lines give us info about Dany's condition. But there are meal descriptions that takes like 5 lines and don,t tell us anything useful.

The reason why people started making fun of these 2 lines is literally because "lul poop!", and then it caught on.

it's just 2 lines describing symptoms of dysentery.

No. She is a lumpy headed whore.

>your s__ sister?
>saakatst?

not even top 5 best brba/bcs waifu, and definitely the most overrated one.

Perhaps Dany will unwittingly spread dysentary to the Khalasars, and end up completely devastating the dothraki via plague. Never seemed like particularly sanitary people.

Ok you disagree. I actually posted a question Asking what people thought the stupid moment from the books where. So if you would like to share your opinion on the matter please do.

I hope boatsex is not CG

Guessing sex slave

Sophie, Aimee and Kerry at the same time

the stupidest moment from the book was the second you cracked open the first one.

Didn't she already basically kill all the war refugees from oh I can't remember was it Astapor? She put them in camps and disease ran rampant.

She's wiping out everyone in Essos one bowel moment at a time.

Oh please go rim grrm some more fanboy faggot.

Or your just being a cunt because you have nothing to contribute and want your you's either way you are just a cunt.

Reminder that Dany is the Mummer's dragon and Aegon is the hero that's going to slay her for the good of the realm.

Reminder that Griff crew is best crew

I don't think there's too much stupid shit in the books, but I'll try.

Well, the other 2 you listed are definitely up there, I think they are way more stupid than the Dany's diarrhea thing.

Tyrion because it's just inconsistent; One chapter he's cartwheeling around, the next chapter he walks 3 steps and needs to be carried away on a stretcher.

The brienne one was stupid because it's Wile E Coyote tier.

Aside from those...
Sansa as a whole is pretty fucking stupid. And I don't just mean "sansa is stupid", I mean it's stupid to write a character that fucking retarded. No one is THAT fucking stupid unless they are legit mentally challenged, but it doesn't seem like GRRM intended for sansa to be clinically retarded, so she should not have been that fucking dumb. There's just so much of "she's naive&sheltered!" you can have before it gets silly.

2 things I think he has too much of in the books are dreams, and random encounters.
Dreams... Well if they're magical/telepathic (hi preston!) it's kinda shit, and if they're not, it's a bit too many random dreams. Some of them bring in interesting exposition/lore, but not all.

And the random encounters... Well there's definitely way less in the books than the show, but still too many to be believable. Arya being the worse culprit (sandor, samwell, etc.. plus all the other random shit like spying on Varys/Illyrio randomly while running away from Tommen/Myrcella who randomly saw her, etc..). Some of them have/might have been arranged on purpose so they don't really count (Raff the sweetling, maybe Tyrion/Catelyn) but there's still way too many.

>Sophie, Aimee and Kerry at the same time
dump the goblin and the shemale desu, I'd rather just make it a threesome with Aimee and Kerry.
Sophie and Maisie don't really add to that imho. Unless we're talking prime maisie/sophie

>an homosexual
>a prostitute
>a bad cyvasse player
>a dimwitted knight
>serving a literal autist

>talking prime maisie/sophie

Well duh

Kerry's a butterface anyway, but that body's on point

This thread is about the best sellsword company: The Golden Company.

Pay your tribute to them!

Ps: Stop this waifuposting bullshit and other useless cancerous shitpost!

do you guys think BranXMeera will happen?

no on the show because she's leaving
no in the books because meera is literally twice his age and think of him as a baby

Kek
Nice dubs m8

>think of him as a baby
Hard not to when you're the one on diaper duty.

what do u mean she's leaving?

I know it's delicious pasta, but seriously do you people not get the point of the shitting scene? It's not supposed to be pleasant or elegant. It's Dany shitting herself into a delirium while wandering lost through the wilderness, coming at the end of an entire book of her trying to be some enlightened queen. It's a counterpoint to all of her grandiose delusions, both the delusions of being a mother to thousands and the delusions of being some badass avenging dragon. How would you write it?

>And then Dany had a bit of a dicky tummy for a while but she OK after that.

;_; but its so cute

and age differences in got are non-existent, George RR just tosses a die when deciding the age of a character after he already knows what that character is gonna be like

with those leaks all my fav ships are dead

Why didn't emilia hang out with the rest of the cast at Glastonbury

GRRM will release TWoW before the new season releases, right?

>trying to find people at glastonbury if you didn't arrive and pitch a tent with them

even if you go with people its easy as fuck to lose them for a day or two, people get fucked up, people go for shits, people wander off. There is no phone signal so how exactly do you find people in the mob once you get lost

why do you think so many people take flags?
they are used as rallying points

never. not even with dubs.

what's his master plan of chaosh this season ?

Tied with stannis and jaime above everyone else (i guess bericbro is an exception)

What has been Sansa's greatest mind trick thus far?

Pic unrelated, Jonarya is the superior Starkcest

Reminder that George doesn't have happy endings.

Reminder that the story is going to end with the survivors of the war retreating underground while the Others rule the surface.

Reminder Azor Ahai doesn't exist. He never existed. He's a myth.

Her mind tricking all the filthy MEN into fixing whatever bullshit she stirs up (eg. letting thousands of northern men die because of her "personal vengeance" bullshit).

Just an FYI, this is the most reddit meme there is.

T. someone who regularly browses r/asoiaf and really wants cleganebowl to happen

>watch Rose rub herself all over Kit in front of her face

Emilia doesn't play that

H-how old is Shireen here?

She just rubs herself to kits face

If r/freefolk stopped with the boatsex memes, the unfunny hound memes and cleganebowl it would be the goat asoiaf subreddit t b h, but instead it seems like people are just autistic there.

Shame she doesn't have standards.

How will manlets ever learn if womanlets still toss them a bone?

Faegon is now autistic?

she's not meme enough to the meme ending.
they're getting rid of her in s7.
>well, you're at the wall now bran, so bye, going back to Greywater Watch to fuck some lizardmen

35. feel free to fap1

wouldn't it make more sense to kill her?

>5 year age difference is too much in asoiaf

>now
?

>Young Griff jerked to his feet and kicked over the board. Cyvasse pieces flew in all directions, bouncing and rolling across the deck of the Shy Maid. "Pick those up," the boy commanded.

When was he not autistic?

who went to glastonbury

no because theyre trying to avoid enraging feminists even though they dont realize feminist tumblrinas dont care about any female character except sandra

O-ok

>5
it's 7-8.
and 28-20 or even 23-15 isn't exactly the same as 18-10.

sure but Jon/Cersei is better than both

Kit, Rose, Richard, Alfie. Bran was allegedly there

meera is 16

Not important enough for that. If they did kill her they'd give her the Blackfish treatment.

>Bran arrives at Winterfell, alone
>Sansa asks where Meera is (no mention of how she even knows Meera was with Bran)
>She was killed... by Wildlings. Or Others. Wights. Something. Or wildlingsotherswights.

He was playing with Tyrion "Lord of Trolls" Lannister. Tyrion had just given him a whole heap of self a contradictory advice and played him for a fool. Kicking over the cyvasse table was a reasonable response.

I want Melisandre FUCKING dead in the ground~

You want her to fuck corpses?

yes

Which one's Richard

she's described as 16 in every book. GRRM just doesn't always age up in the appendix.

TWOW is in 301 or 302 AL. Meera is 18 or 19.

>Kicking over the cyvasse table was a reasonable response.
for a 7y/o autistic child throwing a tantrum, yes.
Not for a 17y/o wannabe king trained all his life by maesters and shit.

non-autistic people don't start kicking&throwing shit around when they're butthurt.