What should the final episode be like?

What should the final episode be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtG7OTTJjWc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxYl6sOPbuI
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/adobe-voco-photoshop-for-audio-speech-editing/)
youtube.com/watch?v=WWdYMuo3_B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will never end.

sad but true

bart's penis for a whole episode

Same as the past couple of hundred, just another random story about some nonsense that isn't funny and then it just ends
You don't throw a party when you put down a diseased animal

Maggie finds Marge's gun collection and goes on a rampage.

This would unironically be the best episode.

that

actually

fucking happened didnt it?

isn't that the who shoot mr burns one?

>simpsons did it

Another adult Lisa/Bart episode

The family goes and gets frosty chocolate milk shakes.

Lisa becomes the president and undos all of trumps laws

Homer gets caught fucking lisa and the family falls apart horribly. I can be a dark twist for a while season like Moral Orel.

annudah family guy crossover episode xDDD

this would cannonicaly be the best ending, but in reality they will try to make it as "epic" as possible
the power plant explodes, homer saves everyone
lisa has a profane political message to the president
bart confesses his love to milhouse
maggie speaks
marge growels
and its going to be completely pointless

Lisa's virtue-signaling finally kills Homer

youtube.com/watch?v=DtG7OTTJjWc

RICK AND MORTY CROSSOVER

Pic related tbqh

Unironically this.

I kek'd hard at the last line. And then I cried even harder, because of how possible that actually sounds.

Chuck enlists the Simpsons' help in buying back the Feed and Seed.

Homer shoots up the entire family during the couch gag and the rest of the episode is police discovering the crime scene in real time

Wasn't that an actual episode from a decade ago?

It will probably be Homer's funeral, because his voice actor will die soon.

>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

yes.

I'd feel sorry for the guy, I mean, he has offered us many years of entertainment, but God help me I can't wait for him to die.

Canon time skip. Homer dies, Bart gets his shit together, Maggie is the new Bart, Marge is mourning, and Lisa is struggling with adult life.

Bring back some old writers, don't get too heavy with the fanservice, just write as if it's the next chapter in the The Way We Was/I Married Marge/Lisa's First Word/And Maggie Makes Three series.

Sadly, absolutely everything has been done, including future episodes where Homer dies.

Already been posted faggot.

I'd really like for them to return to the old animation for the final episode and just try and make it quaint if genuine humour is beyond them. But like this user said , they'll think that the audience will want to see the show sign off in a 'big' way - (maybe that's what the people still watching it would want?). Homer will probably be put in some grandiose life and death situation. And despite Homer's mortality having already been done better in several golden generation episodes, they'll act like it's an original concept and a momentous plot point.

Dan Castellaneta is only 59 though.

>I'm 16 and think being as edgy as possible impresses people

The time for a poignant ending has long passed. It just needs to shut down.

it will be some stupid sappy bullshit probably a lisa episode

Whatever the episode is about, it should end with them rushing to the couch and just sitting there as the theme song plays.

On the tv screen it will say "By everybody" and that's it

>isn't that the who shoot mr burns one?
no that was a series of weird coincidences that got abe's service revolver into her hands

What the fuck? Fuck you, there's more to him than just The Simpsons. You shouldn't hope for him to die just because you hate The Simpsons. Here he is in Parks and Rec.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxYl6sOPbuI

I've spoken to adults (18+) who have never seen an episode of The Simpsons.

What a sad existence.

but American

To be fair if you were born in the late 90s, it's possible that all you know is post-S10 Simpsons.

Also Family Guy and other adult animated shows started popping up around in the 2000s, so those are what young people grew up with instead of The Simpsons.

>The Simpsons rush into their living room, ready for the couch gag
>They are greeted by Comic Book Guy, sitting there, watching The Simpsons on TV and sobbing
>Lisa asks "What's wrong?"
>Comic Book Guy responds "So many wasted hours watching The Simpsons and The Simpsons repeats."
>Lisa comforts him "Oh, don't be sad. It's not too late to do something with your life."
>Comic Book Guy "I'm not crying for me, I am crying for them"
>They all turn and look directly into the camera, right at the viewer

It takes about 226 hours to watch every Simpsons episode back to back.

How many repeats have you watched?

I'm so glad someone saved this.

That wasn't even remotely worthy of a screencap.

For you

>Comic Book Guy "I'm not crying for me, I am crying for them"
>They all turn and look directly into the camera, right at the viewer

Oh god that hurt

O H S H I T

Hi, I'm Troy McClure..

it should loop back into the first episode

t. Al Jean

but their foreigners right? i've met some pajeets and chinks in their early 20's who've never seen it but not any whites, blacks or jews

>turns out he recorded material for the final episode before he died
>it's full of all the acerbic wit of golden age Simpsons
>pokes fun at the show in a way that rings even more true given the last 18 seasons

Please god let this happen.

I'm 26 and while I know I've seen the Simpsons in the past, I legitimately can't remember the last time I have seen a full ep

Has to be at least 16 years

I'm jealous of you. If there's one thing I hate about rewatching classic episodes, it's that I know almost every line from seeing them so often.

Go marathon S1-S8 right now.

Peter Griffin comes back to Springfield and kills everyone.

Trilogy of Error would have been a good final ep.

Have any of you seen every Simpsons episode?

Yeah, plus a season or two of Zombie Simpsons.

I once spent three months in a massive marathon because I needed to see it all for myself.

Yes. Once I finished Law and Order I couldn't remember what I used to do with my life before watching 45 series of the same 12 episodes over and over. So I marathoned the Simpsons.

I can imagine something with the plant happening and going all Chernobyl so everyone in Springfield has to move to different parts of the country.

Homer gets a gun and kills the rest of the Simpsons family. I remember trying to make a comic of it months ago

How many modern Simpsons fans would even get why that means something?

I got it

>in the near future
>Homer and Marge get divorced
>Homer retires from the nuclear plant and lives alone in a shitty apartment
>Marge keeps the house and lives with the kids
>Lisa,18, moved out and went to college to study liberal arts. may or may not be a lesbian
>Bart, 20, is NEETing in Marge's basement. he dropped out of school and never even bothered getting a job
>Maggie, 11, finally learned to talk, though still struggles with speech because it turned out she's autistic. even as a baby, there were always signs
>now that Homer has no Marge to stop him, he drinks his life away with cheap beer. he hardly ever even sees the kids
>now that Marge has nothing to look forward in life, she drinks her life away with cheap wine
>Lisa has absolutely no interest in keeping in touch with her family. she's "free" of their tyranny now
>Bart just plays video games and watches TV all day
>Maggie has no one to take care of her and pretty much never fully got any healthy cognitive development
>Moe, who always loved Maggie, for she was the only human to ever show him any sign of true affection, tries to babysit her whenever possible
>Marge, being bitter, lonely and confused, tries to hit on Moe, the one that always wanted her, seeing as he would be an easy lay and make her feel better
>but Moe doesn't want any of that. he respects Maggie and his old pal Homer too much. it's true, he always wanted to bang Marge, but not like this
>this is a new low for Marge. she spirals even more downwards into alcoholism
>she's an ugly, used, old rag
>she attempts suicide at least once, but bails out at the last moment. she doesn't have the balls to do it
>Homer, Bart and Lisa are all oblivious to all this

Cont.

>Moe tries to just ignore Marge and also tries to take Maggie away from her as much as possible
>he takes her out for walks, for shopping, he treats her like a real lady
>but one day... well, Maggie might be autistic, but she's still a developing young woman. she must have seen a couple kiss on the TV or maybe out in the streets, and the couple seemed happy... and happiness was something Maggie was in desperate need of
>so one day Maggie just kissed Moe in the lips - the only Man she knew of and cared about
>Moe, shocked, shoved her away
>she cried
>"no no sweetie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you"
>she looked at him, sad and confused
>why didn't he love her?
>didn't he want her to feel happy?
>she tried her best at expressing these thoughts to him
>poor Maggie, he though, you are only 11, life has treated you so badly. maybe you need this... what the hell
>and so he kissed her back
>she smiled and cheered and accidentally dropped her ice cream cone on his lap
>one thing lead to another and before they knew it, they were each others' first sexual partner
Cont.

>but it didn't stop there
>it went on and on and on, till some just had to notice
>people started to notice
>interest turned into suspicion and suspicion into certainty
>Moe was never exactly the most subtle guy out there
>he wasn't sure what gave him away, but it probably had something to do with these Polaroids of Maggie's naked body tapped behind the counter at his bar
>the town soon went after him, in a good ol' fashioned Springfield lynch mob style
>this was it
>he couldn't let them or the police catch him
>he would rather die
>no, they... THEY would rather die
>he told Maggie they would go out for a walk
>he took her my her little hand and stormed out of his apartment. he knew they would be here any second now
>Moe just her hand tight and run
>they were in Evergreen Terrace now, outside the Simpson house
>Moe thought this was good. that was the perfect place
>they stood outside the door
>Moe knocked
>before anyone answered, he took out his revolver
>he shot Maggie in the head
>then he shot himself
>but he shot himself in the neck
>because he knew what he did was wrong. he wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he knew it
>he just wanted it to hurt. he wanted to suffer. he wanted a slow, agonizing end
>the end
and that's the last episode's couch gag. the rest of the episode is just the family being stupid faggots doing gay shit while having a metric shit ton of celebrity guests

Homer wakes up from a coma and realizes that everything post season 10 were dreams he was having while on life support

well that escalated quickly

tl;dr

homer get ipad

>tfw all the voice actors die and their voices will be replaced by people pretending to be the original voice actors using VoCo (arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/adobe-voco-photoshop-for-audio-speech-editing/)

11year old maggie fucks moe and they kill themself

Dead Bort

What did he mean by this?

Serious answer:
>Grandpa is sick, really sick
>Eventually he dies
>Everyone is pretty sad
>Homer try to comfort the family sayinh that everything and everyone have a cycle, and grandpa's has ended, and they should honor his memory by remembering him and his great actions in his life and not by his sad last days
>Everyone hug each other and they go for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

naruto crossover

Okay, great idea, BUT, let's have Katy Perry sing at grandpa's funeral and let's also have like a 14 minute couch gag. Oh and throw in some Apple product placement as well.

also this

I bet it will keep going for another 10 years

Yeah, especially since there are so many voice impersonators out there. It really isn't that hard to do a Homer voice.

>Meanwhile Mr Burns wins the Hellfish bonanza
>Remembering that the paintings were given back to the German government, he and Smithers move to Germany, putting the Power Plant in Lenny and Carl's power
>Burns and Smithers pay to be part of the German democracy and spend the rest of their lives eating vienerschnetzile and singing the gughenhaime on Choco Mountain from Mario Kart 64.

it sure is dumb as fuck
just like said shit

Exactly like this from the POV of an older Maggie

youtube.com/watch?v=WWdYMuo3_B4

dead bart

homer get ipad

The entire episode is Disco Stu's backstory. The Simpsons themselves are only present in the couch gag and as background characters.

The last 27 years were all a simulation, Dr Marvin Munroe used experimental matrix technology to show the simpsons how fucked up they really are.

Behind the Laughter was the final episode

I expected it to end with "the aristocrats!"

>Julie Kavner dies
>Simpsons announces it will end
>a special hour long episode is produced
>features bart doing really well on a science project
>bart applies lazy homer style methods to life
>it's shown to improve efficiency, cut cost
>bart and lisa team up to enter a national contest
>they use homer as a guiena pig to find things that need lazier methods
>bart and lisa are caught by homer and all 3 go together
>they don't win the contest, but they're really proud for trying
>Bart goes to his room and see's marge was waiting for him
>Bart beaks down crying how he thought this was a time when he could succeed and not be a screw up
>lots of flashbacks of marge being there for bart over the years.
>Marge comforts Bart. Re-using dialogue from older shows, but doesn't need to say much and the whole family comes in, even with homer holding maggie
>the lesson is of course that in life trying is important, and that even if you lose the people who love you will be there for you
>THE END

Homer and marge go out for onion rings with Bart while Lisa fucks up parking.

There probably won't be a dedicated series finale desu. They'll probably just cancel it on a whim when it stops being profitable.

this is better than any episode or couch gag from the last 18 years

and flicks and games references,don't forget them

Something like The Next Generation's 'All Good Things' might work since they've done plotlines in the past and future, link them together in the present with a message about importance of family etc.

The Simpsons are going to be like the Looney Tunes. It will never end and the death of voice actors/writers/producers won't affect the shows existence. The premise and characters will be licensed and reimagined and rebooted for all eternity.

You damned pedos always gotta twist everything into your shitty perv fantasies, don't you?

Haven't seen any recent episodes, is disco stu still there? He was unironically one of my favourite minor characters.

Why didn't Marge just go to the damn science fair with everyone else?