Star Wars-Prequels

You know I used to think they just mediocre but once I stopped listening to Lucas' bullshit about Sheev being evil the prequels actually became pretty good. I'm not memeing Palpatine is actually a really compelling character.

Nice try, sheeve.

I only see The Senate

Sheev pls go

Sheev stays. You leave.

>Senate fucking hates Sheev and wants him out since the first prequel
>Shows up one day horribly wrinkled with glowing yellow eyes in a dark hood
>Says he just exterminated all the Jedi, including the children, because of an attempt on his life by some Jedi
>Then proposes to dissolve the republic, democracy, and each individual planet's identity to form a totalitarian empire governed solely by Sheev himself
>Thunderous applause
>Yoda and Obi-Wan have evidence that shows the entire transgression between him and Sam Jackson where it's revealed that Sheev is a fucking Sith Master
>They do nothing with it but tell all the Jedi to go into hiding

>Prequelfags

Looks like someone didn't watch the prequels. Sheev was extremely popular

>George Lucas
You mean the guy who ruined ROTJ with his retarded C3PO demigod subplot

Remember when a giant zilla beast rampaged through Coruscant but then it was defeated and Sheev ordered it to be cloned during the clone wars? I wonder what he did with that.

>George Lucas
You mean the guy who ruined ROTJ with his retarded forest bears aliens

Lol I fucking love this site. The prequels are trash. It brought us fans nothing. The sequel trilogy will end up being the best. We saw the closure of Han Solo, Luke about to train Rey, Leia leading the Resistance. It's everything us fans have ever wanted. My kids and myself cried in the theater at how good The Force Awakens was. The Last Jedi will be the same. Us fans deserve this.

I like Sheev in The Clone War series.

>fans love it
litty

Sheev was popular and well-liked even by the Jedi. The Star Wars prequels play out like a coup in Ancient Rome.

You're confusing Sheev with the other guy who was space president in Phantom Menace, who got impeached off-screen during the events of the film and replaced by Sheev, all according to keikaku

Sheev was the underdog hero. One lone Sith with his apprentices hounding him but he still managed to complete the Sith's dream to purge the galaxy of the Jedi. The way he forced the Jedi into the Clone Wars using Sifo Dyas's clones deserved praise

How do you not love The Force Awakens? It's honestly everything we've ever dreamed of and more from back in 1983.

It's a shot for shot reproduction of A New Hope. So that makes it better than the prequels for sure, but not really anything to get excited over either. JJ Abrams is too conservative and cowardly to do anything interesting with the intellectual property.

RotS is a great movie, Phantom Menace has its moments but AotC is near worthless. Not enough Sheev.

Episode 3 is by far the best. i dont care what nostalgia fags have to say, the old episodes look like shit and are boring.

Visually Phantom looks the best, but Revenge blows it out of the water in every other regard.

It's over user. You have the high ground. Let these younglings have it. If you arent with him, youre against him, and only the sith deal in absolutes (no one else EVER) so this is where the fun begins.

hes the only compelling character in the prequels

Not Yet!

If your original opinion of a film is influenced by external factors outside of the piece itself, then you are doing movies wrong.

>Visually Phantom looks the best

Zillo beast was fugly trash tbqh pham

Sheev laughing as he beat the shit out of Maul and Savage was Star Wars kino

That's not what happened at all. Sheev brought the Clone Wars to an end which had caused the deaths of trillions and which he claimed was orchestrated by the Jedi to eventually seize control of the Republic. He had spent the last 13 years aggressively building up a cult of personality so that by the time he made his declaration he was Churchill, Roosevelt, and Hitler all rolled into one. To go against him was political suicide. The whole situation is set up so that to vote against giving him absolute power would be seen by the citizens of the Republic as essentially treason.

>store creates a really good ice cream flavor
>it has its few flaws (ewoks) but it's amazing
>store decides to change the flavor over the years to "improve it" (special editions), but these have the opposite effect and many complain
>store decides to make a whole new flavor (prequels)
>it's pretty bad, but has a few good aspects
>nonethless the new flavor is hated, and the "improved" old flavor is also disliked but not as much since the new flavor sucks
>later on, the store releases another new flavor- it's very similar to the old "improved" version but at least it's new
>some faggots say it's good because it's like the "original flavor," but they weren't even old enough to taste the original flavor when it first came out
This about sums it up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FOOD ANALOGY

both correct

I can stomach this