Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0fksEpiUFk
youtube.com/watch?v=j8Y_m0wZxsw
youtube.com/watch?v=FBYmZsUjSFE
youtube.com/watch?v=W2al6161tfI
youtube.com/watch?v=2fBVlmZzh6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know! IM CRAZY

I know he kept saying the earth isn't round but he never actually said he thought it was flat either, I think he's been read into the whole "hollow earth" theory a bit too much but he thinks he'd get even more ridicule if he admitted it.

JUST LOOK INTO IT THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING

eddie might be in the top 100 dumbest people i've seen

b-b-but duuuudde they F-A-K-E-D moon landings!

BUT IM CRAYYYYYYZEEEEEEEEEE

how the fuck does he get onto all them podcasts when hes clearly fucking insane and stupid

Fuck the mods here

He occasionally bottoms

>But that was the old NASA Eddie

What did Joe mean by this?

I really wish Eddie had some sort of translator.

The ideas he has can be articulated much better than how he's trying to get them across, which kinda just shows he doesn't fully understand them.

He could have some compelling arguments if he stopped saying shit like "just look into it"

?

CHECK

I'm kind of a gullible guy, i believe there might be something to the 9/11 inside job stuff, and i believe -some- official -had to- have been involved in the Kennedy assassination. I also believe in the "The confederacy didn't fight for slavery" meme.

But i am not buying the bullshit that the moonlanding was faked.
I mean, why wouldn't the russians call bullshit on that?

He abuses cannabis & it's turned him into a jibbering ejit.

t. I did the same thing

he gets ol' joseph a lot of downloads

Dude, same. I've got a ton of crazy shit in my head that makes sense when I think about it but I can't articulate it when I try to say it to other people.

Also smoke weed erryday

The thing he did when he was sarcastically calming Alex down, right before Alex invited him to hit his arm is the dumbest thing someone could ever do.
I meet these smug retards everyday, I'm talking about a subject I know about and they don't know shit, I school them on the subject and they shush me or whatever.
Holy fuck I'm so happy I don't know any this hasn't happened to me with any tae kwon do champs because I always end up being violent with them

It's the price we have to pay sadly.

C H E C K

Post more rare Eddies
I need to fill up my Eddie folder

CHECK BUZZ ALDRIN INSTAGRAM

B U Z Z

B
U
Z
Z

ALDRIN

INSTRAGRAM

BUT THE CHEMTRAILS

BUZZ

HE'S LOVING LIFE BRO!

salut réddit

why are the mods deleting every thread whats going on

Literally never been angrier in my life

NORTH KOREA IS FAKE

NUKES ARENT REAL

DINOSAURS ARENT REAL

Prove him wrong. You can't

What? The ideas I come up with on weed are very easy to express. You're just an idiot.

BRO HIS INSTAGRAM THAT'S ALL I'LL SAY BRO

How does Alex Jones get a cult following when he's the same thing?

Desperate idiots needs desperate idiots to look up to.

IT'S FISH EYE LENSES BRO
CGI EVERY DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=O0fksEpiUFk

You have to admit, he sounds like Alex at some times.

Punch in NICOLA TESLA HOAX FRAUD

Why do weird dudebros who suck at academics get into MMA and BJJ and then sprout nonsense? It's not just Rogan I know tonnes of these guys

They're good for getting you drugs

1 7 7 6

DUDE KUBRICK LMAO

>what is delusion

>DUDE MEATHEADS LMAO

WHAT ABOUT THE CHINESE CONTROLLING THE WEATHER?

>He believes the earth isn't flat because paid off scientists tell him so

These are the same people who troll Christianity because they believe what a book tells them

Is there a conspiracy he doesn't believe in?

FAKE NEWS

I write down ideas that I think are amazing when I'm high. The next day I look at what I wrote down, and it's usually just fucking nonsense. I work way better when I'm sober, and I think most people do, if they're honest with themselves.

The only exceptions to this are music production and graphic art.

Probably weight lifting also.

yeah weight lifting ideas are great sober...

He's a Jiu Jitsu genius and friends with Joe Rogan

lol

Kramer-tier

Everyone hating on eddie for having an open mind

Meanwhile joe is shilling for the jews and sheep and jamie thinks he can talk

Jones is entertaining at least. Bwavo doesn't really do anything except make other people look intelligent.

>Tfw you realize jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Totally reasonable to believe that NASA faked the moon landings yet has secret child slave camps on Mars.

mostly half guards, tho

>tfw when you realize how retarded you would have to be to use this as evidence

Same reason comedians like Tony Hinchcliffe or Bert Kreischer get/stay famous despite having a garbage act.
He's friends with Rogan, and Rogan will keep all his friends afloat through the power of nepotism for years to come.

Not true, Eddie was a world champ and njj master but yeee ah, Joe became his own secret society. Using podcast and smart ass investment

>Bert Kreischer
Bert Kreischer's stand up isn't very good, but he had his own thing before he was ever on the JRE. He built a career out of partying and traveling, and hosting television shows, completely separate from dude weed lmao guy.

Maybe you just have bad ideas, breh

Neither would be 1/100th as popular if it weren't for Rogan forcing them onto the world via his podcast. Go back to the Rogan board, you apologist queers.

why not stop smoking then? Believe me, you'll learn to appreciate the little things more without it.

Yes, but he wouldn't have attained the level of success he's got if not for the podcast. He'd have been famous, sure, but not as big as he is now.

I'm aware. that's why I said "stay famous" too. He'd have fizzled out of the spotlight by now otherwise. Hinchcliffe also had a gig writing for roasts, so he would have been fine if he never stepped foot in Rogan's studio - albeit as a literal who, but he could have rested on those laurels - but my point is that Joe has a habit of boosting his friend's careers and keeping them relevant rather than them earning their way to relevancy.

why, how does it affect you, you stupid raging neckbeard loser

Eddie bravo is a BJJ wizard but goddamn is he fucking stupid everywhere else

Where can i see some videos of Eddie BJJ'ing big guys.

lmao that's one of the most pathetic rants I've ever seen

he's a musical genius too youtube.com/watch?v=j8Y_m0wZxsw

He is when you compare him to other BJJ "musicians"

youtube.com/watch?v=FBYmZsUjSFE

Lol what is this garbage

fcking lmao

lol chill

Yeah I know.
Most of his buddies would were already or managed some type of niche fame. You're right thooooo.
That's cool tho, hope they're actually y friends.

I don't like Bert either. I'm sure he is nice but yeah.

Look into it.

>my point is that Joe has a habit of boosting his friend's careers and keeping them relevant rather than them earning their way to relevancy.
I get what you're saying now, and totally agree. 100%, for sure.
>pic related
It annoyed me a little when I heard him bragging to Theo Von about performing stand up to a sold out crowd of 5,000 when he's done only done it for a short while. Meanwhile, Von has done nothing but stand up on the road for 13+ years.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2al6161tfI

>not as big as he is now.
He's not big at all and if you asked anyone outside of Sup Forums or the MMA fan community they would have no clue who he is.

Hes right

Yep. It's honestly terrible for stand ups to get that kind of recognition right away in particular, because they won't have to go through the grind of eating dick on stage or working the road to hone their skills and develop their act. They can just rest on the fact that they've got a forgiving podcast audience populating their shows and they won't have to get better. It's like giving stadium comedian status to an open mic comic right away without them having to earn it.

You can clearly see this one's fake, there's a fucking box around the earth and half of space has a slight blue tinge to it.

Also there's a light or something coming off the moon just under the earth.

Bullshit, there's no way this chad fuck wit played to 5000 people.

Retards yeah but not people.

Who's the qt 3.14

standups have to compete vs youtube or social media personalities selling out comedy clubs.

I wish we all.cpuld get a boost like that. Makes me wonder how many shitty standups there are.

Oh there's thousands of them, but the difference between the dude at your local comedy club choking on stage and hacks with artificially boosted careers is the local guy is actually working and trying to improve rather than relying on his friends to make him popular.

here's more apollo pictures analysed
aulis.com/jackstudies_1.html

Don't think I've heard him talk about aliens.

Eddie blazed out of his fucking mind

Alex is a funny dude

Eddie blocked me on IG after I told him he ruins every podcast he's in. Glad he saw it.

Either way man it's still a lot of shady shit going on. If you believe the official story given by the commission and government you're a damn sucker!

youtube.com/watch?v=2fBVlmZzh6c