Hillary's Mystery Medic - Let's figure out who this guy is

Alright me droogs,

All the shit with Hillary's "handler" / personal mystery medic has led me to dig through old pictures of her.

Here's a shot where she tried to march in the New York gay pride rally, but only made it four blocks. As far as I know this picture was out before shit dropped about Ving Rhames here, but look who she's standing with: Mr. Wallace himself.

What's the current intel on this fat bastard and what's the next step?

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/07/who-is-hillarys-handler-doctor-stroke-seizure/
gotnews.com/tag/todd-madison/
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B L A C K E D

Also, anyone recognize the standards used with this badge and what some of the stickers may mean? Was this DNC only?

Agent J

FULL STEALTH MODE

Explain the injector in his hand, Hill Shills!

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/07/who-is-hillarys-handler-doctor-stroke-seizure/

Hillary is being drugged up by the Jews ofcourse

Is that a sheriff's star or a coincidence?

He's the Bull.

not a sheriff's star! its clearly an anti jew star of david!!!!

It's Nero's Cross, hail Klepoth

He's a secret service medic. Obviously. Bottom left is the secret service star, top left is the medic version. dunno about the two on the right

Is he wearing a caduceus pin?

It's not atypical for security personnel to also be medically trained. A lot of high level security and body guards are required to be EMT trained, though this guy's likely a paramedic. Even if hes not her personal security she's an old lady and it's not atypical for her to want a doctor around.

You laymen are hilarious. This is a huge non issue. Focus on things that are actually issues, not the only black guy she that just happens to be around. This is why people think youre racist.

He's not secret service or any federal law enforcement. This guy is in horrible shape.

oh this is going desperate you guys really need to get a life lol
perhaps look here

He's wearing a secret service lapel pin.

This,
in the parade pic he is right there.
Security has to be that close in case somebody pulls a blade.

EXACTLY, this is a complete non issue so stop talking about this

Wow, they really don't pay you shills much do you?

If they actually taught you anything in shill school, you'd know that all Estonia posters are required to post a gif involving dental hygiene.

Here's a free one, on the house.

Secret Service. The star gives it away.

>duty
>loyalty
>honesty
>courage
>justice

Enjoy getting party V& for trying to dox a Dept. of Homeland Security employee.

>Here's a free one

You posted a gif I edited, fucking thief pay your tribute

His name is Todd Madison

>gotnews.com/tag/todd-madison/

0.00012 cents has been deposited into your account lol

Shoo, fake eesti. Your lack of dental hygiene gifs prove your falsehoods. You shame the real eestis, stupid doppelganger shill.

3 cents has been deposited into your account

Incorrect. That does not match any of their logos whatsoever.

CTR.
CTR.
Either CTR or some butthurt SJW. Trying to play the race card because the guy is black is the dumbest thing I've possibly heard.

I don't know how many federal law enforcement guys you have ever met, but I've known plenty. In addition, USSS agents assigned to protection duties are absolutely required to be in tip top shape. All federal law enforcement agencies give their staff paid gym time. The fat USSS agents end up getting shoveled into counterfeit investigation duties (their other role).

This guy is absolutely, positively not a secret service agent.

Regardless, if you don't want to contribute to the topic, there's no reason to say "haha this is pointless you guys are crazy stop talking about it please." Just go somewhere else.

LOL

>

shill

FPBP

What the fuck, nobody is making the issue out about him being black.

Joke's on you, my computer isn't even connected to the internet.

I've concluded that it's likely he is indeed a secret service medic, but definitely not an actual agent. He's just not in the shape for it, absolutely no way. The pin is definitely a caduceus, as I suspected. Compare it to this one and note the position of the wings up top.

Of course, his probably says "veterinarian" instead of "dental assistant" on this one. Arf arf!

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Don't they teach you guys what "samefag" is in your CTR training seminars? Or maybe you didn't read the manual.

Räägi eesti keeles ja/või tee passist pilti.. Tõesta mulle et sa oled eestlane.

How much do you make per post?

Ta ei saa, sest ta on valetaja.

My friend, you forgot to switch to a different IP address between posts.