Actually it was a "dizepram injector"

Actually it was a "dizepram injector".

theralphretort.com/breaking-hillarys-handler-carrying-auto-injector-syringe-anti-seizure-drug-diazepam-8007016/

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f--sakIve2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/
youtu.be/WF5BDyNglwI?t=3m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=SjIJVmSq5Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=IR1K7HW6KZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=MVE8dPHIj7k
nypost.com/2014/06/23/hillarys-health-issues-are-much-worse-than-she-lets-on-book/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/light arm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See:

Nope, not buying it. Go away CTR.

Holy shit!

lol
in your very link you are using the guy says it's a flashlight in the video after his edit, he just doesn't realize it.
It's the same thing that he's holding in the first shot that supposedly shows it's an injector.
We can know it's the same thing, because just moments later (or earlier) a different photograph was taken of the same scene where you can see the green back of the flashlight he's holding here:
So even the guy you are using as a source agrees it's a flashlight, he is just too ignorant to know it.

It's an injector disguised as a flashlight to fool morons like you.

Could be that it's a flashlight which is always on. I need a tad more convincing through.

he is literally using it as a flashlight in the video.
you can see the light go over the guy's arm.

What if it's both?

What if it's neither?

What if it's even worse?

What if it's just a flashlight and he carries the injector in his pocket? What if you're actually Hillary Clinton just trying to make Trump voters look insane on Sup Forums? What if your mother hadn't drank so much during pregnancy?
We can "what if" all day, but there's no reason to believe that they made a flashlight/auto-injector hybrid.
The entire injector argument that you started with is based on the picture where it looks like he's holding an injector. It turns out it was a flashlight, and so your argument loses its base.
You can still believe that it's possible that he carries an auto-injector with him, based on other evidence, but you have no real reason to believe that the thing we've clearly seen working as a flashlight doubles as an auto-injector except that you really want it to be an auto-injector because if it's not an auto-injector you'd have to admit to yourself that you're an idiot.

The entire argument is that she seems to have some mental problems after her stroke. She will be controlled by her donors and then replaced by Kaine when she finally loses all sanity. Do you want Kaine to be your president?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

No, retard, the entire argument is whether or not that flashlight is a flashlight or an auto-injector.
You're right that there is the larger argument around whether or not she has mental problems, but that's not the point I'm engaging you on. You started a thread about how the flashlight isn't a flashlight. I showed you proof that it is a flashlight; that is the end of the argument. You can still believe that Hillary has mental problems, I'm not saying that she doesn't, but I'm saying that you have to drop this specific point about the flashlight, because it's retarded.

>you started
>you
>pol us one person

W E W

I won't. I will wait for a month and see more footage of that black guy during future rallies.

These CTR narratives have actually done more to confirm it's real than anything else, why would CTR and the entire media feel the need to respond to some Sup Forums posts if there was no merit to the claims?

The light source appears before he gets the object up, it's a separate lamp in the hallway. Also he moves to Hillary's side after she stumbles while holding the girl, he appears to fiddle with the object a moment (pulling a priming pin?) and then he shows it to Hillary who clearly acknowledges it and moves offstage with him.

This. They would ignore it if it was nothing.
Do they think Americans are idiots who can't think for themselves?

Well when you're an idiot who can't think for yourself, and get payed to be an idiot and not think for yourself.

You decide maybe being an idiot isn't so bad.

twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448

I'd actually dismissed it as usual Sup Forums roleplaying until fucking CNN ran a story on it this morning. At that point I knew there was something real to it, we're probably off on what it actually is, but we're close enough that we scared someone in the Clinton campaign.

>they are scared of an autistic Somalian basket weaving forum
The weak fear the strong

It's pretty crazy really, this is a claim that is insanely damaging to acknowledge at all, even to refute it. I think it got flagged by some CTR shills and sent up the chain of command pretty quickly, having mainstream media response to a series of Sup Forums posts within 24 hours is odd at the very least.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/

That fucking moth on the camera.

He started the thread, idiot.
I mean you can watch him to see if he does any shit with an actual injector, but once again the thing that we are talking about here is clearly a flashlight. You saw a video where he uses it as a flashlight.
>The light source appears before he gets the object up
I'm not seeing that at all. We are talking about the same light, correct? The light that shines on the guy's jacket as soon as he holds the "object" up to it?

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)

Wrong thread fag.

youtu.be/WF5BDyNglwI?t=3m20s

>REPTILIAN STARE

>flashlights don't need light silly Sup Forums
>or any proof that its a flashlight
>or look like a flashlight
>ITS CLEARLY A FLASHLIGHT

he uses it as a flashlight in this video that's been posted a million times already:

> HEAD SHAKING

youtube.com/watch?v=SjIJVmSq5Xo

ive watched that video in slow motion and frame by frame and i have no idea what you CTR faggots see there that indicates a flashlight
the room was dark before they entered
room remains dark

but I've also noticed several things that I'm guessing you shills are mistaking/want us to believe is a flash light beam and that's, confetti, poo in loolita's hand, and a room that was already dimly lit before they got there

pic related:
red circle=hand
yellow circle=dim lights that were already there long before the security guard had any possible way of shining light into the room

> pic related

> just look at this horse

woops
here it is

>the room
For Christ's sake.
Not the room, user, the man. I don't know how your in-depth frame-by-frame analysis missed it, but everyone that has mentioned a light in this video has been talking about the light that shines on the man's arm when the guy brings the "object" up to it.
Please do another intense frame-by-frame but this time look at his arm.

Shill the Record!

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HE HAVE A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT AT HAND ALL THE FUCKING TIME?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FUCKING RETARDS AND SHILLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

Really made me think

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

>literally on benzos
why don't we just elect eminem?

youtube.com/watch?v=IR1K7HW6KZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=MVE8dPHIj7k

>everyone
no literally two people mentioned that in the ctr thread and I already saw through your tomfoolery

thats not a light its shadows around absence of shadow from the ambient lighting

nice try but you didn't Correct the Record™ today

What the CTR shills are trying hard to achieve is to distract us from the fundamental question about Hillary's health. Regardless of whether this is an auto injector or not she has been displaying some rather alarming symptoms of neurological impairment lately and these do need to be addressed. Facts are cleat that she had a fall with a concussion and strokes are possible because of blood clots on the brain. she had double vision due to this. These are facts. What are they not telling us she is hiding?

nypost.com/2014/06/23/hillarys-health-issues-are-much-worse-than-she-lets-on-book/

Good questions.
Why does his auto injector emit light?
>no literally two people mentioned that in the ctr thread and I already saw through your tomfoolery
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/light arm/
and you're clearly wrong about it being an "absence of shadow." Please watch the video again.
For fun, try to look at the white balloons that Hillary kicks up. If you watch closely enough you'll see what looks like light from the flashlight pass over one of them.
Consider the record corrected, friend :^)

no its not, there is absolutely nothing in that video that is evidence that proves without a doubt that thing he's holding is a flashlight

not that it matters when its very clear to me that she has mental problems
her reaction to the balloons at the DNC was more than enough to tip me off
I seem to have a nack for picking up mental issues and that was a huge red flag
the other seizures and coughing fits just confirmed my theory

acccept it, shillary won't make it to november

also
>not even pretending you're not from CTR anymore
oy vey!
doesn't this negate your next paycheck?

You're right, he didn't walk up to the camera and show us that it was a flashlight. There still could have been another light source that happened to shine on the man and the balloons at the exact moments he was tactically pointing his auto-injector at them. Great point; I got nothing.
Also, please refer to these posts for the middle bit where you imply that I think she's mentally sound and am voting for her:
I think if I was from CTR I would try to convince people that a flashlight isn't a flashlight so that the washington post and other shill media agencies can "report" on the situation using people like you as "evidence" that trump supporters are crazy conspiracy theorists.

>I seem to have a nack for picking up mental issues
I guess it really does take one to know one.