England is shit, once a vast and powerful empire reduced to a nation of nigger loving cucks...

England is shit, once a vast and powerful empire reduced to a nation of nigger loving cucks. This is why I propose we rename English into American, we would be doing the nation a service by no longer associating it with powder wearing faggots

No fucker.
England has become irrelevant, america, and it's vast nuclear arsenal should be the one to represent the language

Face the facts that we are cucks to niggers, spics, etc.

Sweden are true mostly white nation, not for long though.

Bongs are bro's

I bet you wanna get cucked by Trump too, kek.

You tamper with their language Blacks. I have a long time I was learning to speak with you and now you want to sell itself to the American pigs. Chuck patches.

fuck off nigger, american is best language

You fucking what, We invented your country you disrespectful wankers you need to learn to respect the beauty of the queens English the way it was meant to be spoken

Okay you have a point.

How much of your population is made up of niggers and spics again?

>american
>says another country is "nigger loving"
> less than 60% white including hispanics

salty we kicked your ass in the war.

forgot
>black president
>slave sheboon face on currency

> american is the best language
> american education

i saved you from another country making fun of you, thank me later.

nigger president lololololololol he rules over you hahahaha lol

To you the most complete Arab and Niger. Do not talk about the good America so terribly. Cameron pigs pollinator.

Miss me yet?

>we kicked your ass

We were on the same side, you stupid yank. We might be wearing powder, but at least we didn't snort all of it like you guys.

fuck off cuck

pls stop, i've seen enough no more making fun of us sweden :-(. Some Swede posted this last thread, not gonna lie we got btfo, but this wasn't necessary.

>ww2
>damage control for 1776

ha good comrades. Displaying a Swede his old man cock

>59% white

>anybody change a 20?

cant wait till Hillary wins.

No american will ever be able to be arrogant again

go back to russia commie

>he thinks the war ended in 1776

I'm on board. Do it.

>thinking it matters when your just a modern day satellite state

hurrr oh no da white house

>War of 1812

I support you pisk themselves. Russia felt the Lithuania. I hate commies

see above

Yes OP, go ahead and make the change yourself. I'm sure it'll catch on all over the world

>Meme frog

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

:)

>lol britbong getting mad over obvious bait, enjoy your tea and trumpets

I say old bean

ha in the file name go back to ledit. Americans Morons. Maybe this idea is not so great and so good.

>if you want to protect your language why don't you protect your race first faggots

Now now, they voted in Brexit, so we can't be rude to them until we vote in Trump, faggot.

He will return to Reddit hectares file name. US fruit corrupt idiot. Maybe not so good, so this idea is so great

>SIXTY
>PERCENT
>WHITE

>100
>percent
>muslim

silly willy :^)

>HUNDO
>PERCENT
>KEKED

England didn't have an Empire user, Britain did. Britain =/= England.

>implying anything but England mattered

>FOUR
>PERCENT
>MUSLIM
>90% PURE ANGLO GENES

What about the remaining six percent?

>Brits can't count

we are cucks user
see

>only anglos and muslims exist
>americun edacaton

>60% white