You are now aware that if Korra ever decides to have kids, she'll be a horrible father...

>You are now aware that if Korra ever decides to have kids, she'll be a horrible father, because good ones don't exist according to the creators

Your pointlessly narrow family designations show how incredibly inept you and how unprepared you are for the real world.

Tenzin is a pretty good dad

Eh, he can't protect his family for shit though and none of them ever listens to him.

The show never implied Zuko was a bad father

but Aang was, funny no?

A benifit is in the next seris we won't need to deal with her stupid kids

Well to be fair, Zuko was basically an extended cameo, we never even see him interact with his daughter.

Aang was just projecting his muh airbender culture fantasies on Tenzin because he looked the closest to an actual nomad or something.

She and Asami would be mothers and according to Bryke, mothers just don't exist in general. So the day she and Asami agree to adopt is them basically signing their death warrant.

Or alternatively Asami will die and Korra will go live in a mountain or a swamp or something.

>warrant
*Certificate. Don't know why I said warrant.

>aang is a shit parent in the show
>toph is probably even more shit
>Suyin Beifong is such a shit adoptive parent that kuvira turned in to hitler.
>asami's dad was part of a plot to genocide all benders.
>You can write a book about tenzin on bad parenting.

THE FUCK...

Iroh was a good father.

Korra probably has the same level of relationship skills that John McClane or Nathan Drake have.

Get ready for Asami and her to break up in between every story, only to get back together over the course of them.

tell that to his dead son.

>toph is probably even more shit
Okay but who the hell didn't see that one coming?

>You can write a book about tenzin on bad parenting
I think he's the only parent in Avatar who did a good job raising his kids. Korra was basically to prepare him for when they became teenagers.

>that episode were Bumi and Kya bully Tenzin because muh daddy issues

god, book was utter shit

>mothers just don't exist in general
Suyin. Korra's mom, Senna. Katara was still around for her kids even if Aang only focused on Tenzin.

>Get ready for Asami and her to break up in between every story, only to get back together over the course of them.
She's going to have conflict with everyone except Asami. Asami is a pure good little waifu who never says or does anything inoffensive and Korra becomes a piece of cardboard when she's around her. They're going to be cute but so fucking boring.

A good father doesn't mean the best general capable of making sure none of his soldiers ever die in a war.

>mako has to raise his wifes' children

Senna may as well have been dead or disappeared for the amount of focus she got (she's apparently a waterbender too but we only know that from information released before the series even began, she never bends once in the show), and Katara isn't around. The point was that Bryke favor focusing on fathers over mothers, whether in a good or bad way.

We don't even know who was her daughter's mother.

It's 95% likely her mom is Mai. Izumi's definitely not a Zuko/Suki kid.

You cannot portray homosexual couples as flawed, user. It's homophobic!

>Izumi's definitely not a Zuko/Suki kid.
nobody said that

>mako fucks the ex earthking in the butt because all women who he dates turn gay.
If only he dated lin for a while, then lin could finaly get past tenzin.

Okay, but she's still most likely Mai's daughter.

It is a good dynamic though. That's why it's so prominent in popular culture.

It'd be kinda fun to imagine Korra as this shlub that eventually annoys Asami to the point that she kicks her out until she gets her act together.
And the only way she's able to do so, is when shit hits the fan and she has to save the world and her ex.

>>>/tumblr/

yea but he still gets double cucked with his own children. hes just a sperm doner for korrasami

I stopped reading the shitty comics. What happened between them?

not that guy, but the comics really fucked over the whole sukixsoka ship.
Havent read all of them so maybe its different now.

They broke up but they've been heavily hinting that they're going to get back together.

Sukka is still going strong, literally every time they see each other they start making out. Suki just finally started developing relationships with people in the Gaang who weren't Sokka, and they decided to go with Zuko.

I was talking about Zuko and Mai. I know Bryke doesn't care about Sokka and Suki

No one did. But do you really think Fire Nation aristocracy/nobility would tolerate him siring an heir with a foreigner? And potentially a low born one at that?

Yes, Zuko was a hardass in asserting himself in the Fire Nation. But he would still need people to support his rule. Marriage to a nobleman's daughter and inviting them into the royal family is usually a good way to accomplish that.

Zuko and Mai broke up and Suki became very tsundere to Zuko. I think. I dropped the comics a long while ago, too.

But I do wonder whether Mai was or not made ruler of her own part of the Fire Nation, a la Bloody Mary.

>But I do wonder whether Mai was or not made ruler of her own part of the Fire Nation, a la Bloody Mary.
She definitely has not. She's been dating another guy and looking for her missing little brother.

>Tenzin is a bad dad
This meme has to stop.

Imagine how awesome it would be if they treated Korra like any maladjusted male action hero
>Korra crashing on Bolin's couch
>doing her Avatar duties as a detached, dispassionate routine
>regularly looking like she's hung over
>The story set to Asami hounding Korra to sign their divorce papers
>while she has to prevent some kind of international crisis.
>Asami gets taken hostage by the bad guys and Korra heroically saves her, earning a second chance.

If you're going to embrace her flaws, that's basically the best way to go about it.

Korra would be the mother of her husbands child. Korrasami would never work so no reason to waste time thinking about things that would never happen.

who the fuck would give korra the custody of children?