What destroyed his ship?

What destroyed his ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Godzilla.

I thought Godzilla.

Did what he say really sound like Legendary Godzilla to you?

Remind me what he said again?

My train of though was "what else would it be? Only Godzilla swims from all the kaijus.

"It had no conscience" and something along the lines of only knowing how to destroy

Godzilla also outright ignored swarms of military boats in G14 even when they shot at him

Does he say it during his visit to the congressman, or during his interrogation by the Coronel? Wanna go rewatch the scene.

He outright referenced Godzilla with the congressman saying that they weren't tests and they were trying to kill something

It was during the Coronel interrogation

>it had no conscience
>no reasoning
>just destroy

Yeah... Sounds like youre right. But lets see... 1940 something? What could it be, if its not Godzilla?

I feel like its more likely that the character exaggerated based on emotions, than the chance that it was some kaiju, which Monarch has no information on?

>1940's
>Godzilla wasn't awoken until 1954

That kinda shows how it wasn't him

They are setting up a huge world full of monsters, it could have been anything

Was it stated that it happened in the 40's?

Wasnt the ship he was on a navy ship in WW2?

Guess youre right again. If we assume that all kaijus are hidden underground, it could be anything.

Apparently kaiju are connected to the 1959 Dyatlov Pass Incident, 1952 Great Smog of London, and the 1898 sinking of the USS Maine. If you want some laughs you can read through the thread on Toho Kingdom where some nigger is sperging out about Godzilla being connected to tragedies and white washing history.

>Tohokingdom forums

one of the places you should never, ever go

A monster that only has a handful of legitimately good movies.

ur'e mom

Kind of like reading the NASA channel youtube live chat window.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0

Rhedosaurus

Is there anywhere better to read Godzilla discussion?

>actually wanting to discuss anything with the kaiju fanbase

There tend to be good discussions on here mixed in with shitposting.

The weird thing is that in all my years in kaiju communities, Sup Forums seems to be the best place to talk about kaiju. I tried many different places and they were all either full on weeaboo or would silence unpopular opinions if you "said them too often" Got banned from one for that exact reason

On here you get banter and humor along with some genuine discussion without having to fear the mods when you have a differing opinion then them

What was the unpopular opinion?

I wasn't the biggest fan of Shin Godzilla, especially the changes they made to his character

A kraken? Or another sea Kaiju?

cuck

I believe its tied to the prequel comic. Afterwards it attacked Nakasaki and thats why the US used a second nuke

What attacked Nagasaki?

>There are actually people who think Godzilla did it

how do you guys remember specific lines of dialogue from dog shit movies like this? I saw this a month ago in theaters and can barely remember anything about the plot because of how shit it was

I thought Shin Godzilla was kinda boring, and I understand what the film was trying to convey, but it could have been done better. Like most Godzilla films the scenes with Godzilla were pretty good.

People are excited for King of the Monsters in 2019 regardless if they actually liked Skull Island.

Nah, Godzilla awoke in 1944 with the Hiroshima attack.
They tried to kill him in 1954.

This

They could have made their point in less than 20 minutes but they had to dedicate every scene in the film to hammering in their point

From Godzilla 2014

"In 1954, we awakened something"

Amazing how this film could turn out so poorly despite having a pretty solid cast.
Really appalling direction
what the fuck was the studio thinking giving such a big project to someone who barely ever made a film before?

Cucked

this "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms"

shin whatever. the black one from the comics. probably that one. unless theyre setting up a different monster for a future movie

Near the end they're doing some class and it's all girls. Cute.

he was already there in the 40's

It's the new thing to do in order to maintain complete control of the film.

it's probably just the studio playing fast and loose with the timeline, and it's supposed to be G. He's the only confirmed sea monster in the legendary kaijuverse so unless you want to speculate Ebirah is out there somewhere, i'm willing to accept it's Godzilla.