Emily Clark seems super smart

Emily Clark seems super smart.

Celebrities must be so fucking bored.

that's just what i expect a brutal drug lord to say

And modest, too.

and pretty, also.

Remember when she did Terminator and was shocked that she actually had to run for running scenes?

>The 28-year-old actress portrays Sarah Connor in the latest instalment of the futuristic franchise and she admits that until she started filming, she had always assumed the most explosive movie footage was computer generated.

>She said: "I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but when you're watching an action movie and you're like, 'Oh cool, special effects.'

>"Then you're doing it and you're like, 'Oh. I actually run. I actually fire the guns and I run, brilliant, OK, I should probably get better at running.' I did a fair few of the stunts."

She looks like she spent two years on a bender with Carrie Fisher traveling the USA

And that was after she died

>High IQ
>it's an actress, and a shitty one at that
sure

Hilarious that an actress claims to have an IQ but can't even keep their cleavage free of sweat in public. Disgusting.

Love them stretch marks on her tits

It'll be funny watching her career fall to shit once GoT is over. Mark my words in 10 years time she'll be the next Drake Bell.

>High IQ

More like high cholesterol.

disgusting fat fold beneath right armpit
C H U N K
H
U
N
K

when will she demand "equal" pay for her current and future work like Jennifer Lawrence and Robin Wright?

Why do her tits seem small in this picture

Emily?

>alludes to Trump
>is far more like him than she'd ever admit

>this is an acceptable presidential candidate

>implying Clarke (or anyone for that matter) could last even a month with Carrie

no it's an acceptable president

stupid forcedmemeposter

this is why i dont want to know anything about actors. most of them are idiotic. now when i watch got i will remember that shes a dumb cunt.

maybe she's just method acting ;^)

>Claire was more popular than Frank for a period of time
I'll take things that never happened for $1000, Alex.

[–]Cabotju 27 points 23 hours ago*
Here's what's gonna happen. They'll go away for 10 years, most will fade into obscurity after a string of film failures. They'll talk about missing the time they were on Game of thrones, that it was the most fun they had and that they miss being on top of the world.
Only successful ones will be long term secondary string actors that are more important that first string.
With the exception of lena headey and Peter dinklage, the rest of the primaries are all much more terrible actors than their popularity would suggest.
Maisie maybe has a chance to fill a Ellen page type role. Kit bless him can't act outside of got to save his life. Sophie is only getting roles because she is young and beautiful which Hollywood craves in the meat grinder that is female Hollywood stars.
She has not yet had to worry about the fact she cannot act outside of sansa
Bran meh, maybe Alfie Allen is a good character actor and that acting is snivelling.
The point is everyone does something for so long they get sick of it, but then they miss it when they're out of the limelight.
Actors mostly don't get do overs.
Sarah Wayne callis was an incredible exception in that regard as a TV actress that she managed to straddle multiple successful shows. And playing characters that were very different to each other.
Jon bernthal too. He had the class, then rebranded as crazy Shane and has had multiple shows and movies come out of that crazy Shane archetype

You're a fucking dumbass I tell you what

based reddit

if she gains 150 pounds she'd be fuckable

What did he mean by his?

>Using IQ nonironically to brag yourself in public
Brainlets

kek

>film yourself getting dominated and fucked by a big guy while your tits flap in the breeze
>WTF I LOVE WOMEN

How the fuck did Reagan do it? I need some books on this guy.

Essentially every time he's brought up it's in regards to a policy of his that completely raped the country plus there's Iran-Contra and his Alzheimer's but he's still worshiped like a saint.

Is that stubble on her chest?

>j-just because i wear make up doesn't mean i'm dumb

come on, this shit is sad. she doesn't even know who she's defending herself against.

this

>Robin Wright
she's great, you shut up.

I think the Reagan presidency was the defining point where the rest of the civilised world split from the US.
Seen from inside the bubble he was a fiscal conservative who instituted such great changes as total capitalism, the war on drugs and breaking the unions.

From outside he was seen as a dribbling retard who could barely remember his own name.

>instituted such great changes as total capitalism, the war on drugs and breaking the unions.

I love Americans.

Raygun was a solid President, the only mistake he made was giving Amnesty to so many illegals, it turned California solid Blue

I don't think he quite understood Hispanics are not really conservative

>"women can be great rulers"
>provides no example

Diabeterys Nuggetborn of the Pizza Hut, First of Her Aspartame, the Unburnt Bacon, Queen of the Muffin Top and the First Curly Fry, Khaleesi of the Great Cholesterol Sea, Breaker of Scales, and Mother of the Whopper.

I'd still fill her up with semen, so does it matter?

T H I C C

When you photoshop people to make them look fat and then make fun of them for being fat you just prove yourself wrong.

Not defending her stupidity, but Olga of Kiev is a great example of female leadership, if half the shit attributed is true.

>tfw too dumb to wear mascara and be a feminist

Maybe we should go back to men in drag.

>From outside he was seen as a dribbling retard who could barely remember his own name.

Yup

photoshop ?

deviantart filename gives it away, among other things.

He got lucky with timing of the wall but everything else he totally screwed up. I think it has to do with a lot of America worshiping what people say and the imagine they imagine rather than the reality.

Also doesn't help that after Nixon the presidency was a joke and it took Ronni not breaking laws or giving back the Panama canal to drag the bar off rock bottom.