Black metal edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?order=Infrastructure&sort=asc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus-FR.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.H2O.SAFE.ZS
perspective.usherbrooke.ca/bilan/servlet/BMTendanceStatPays?codeTheme=3&codeStat=SH.MED.BEDS.ZS&codePays=DZA&optionsPeriodes=Aucune&codeTheme2=3&codeStat2=x&codePays2=DZA&optionsDetPeriodes=avecNomP&langue=fr
perspective.usherbrooke.ca/bilan/tend/TUN/fr/SH.MED.BEDS.ZS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8IsRYTHjPWU
youtu.be/kx2sDnEy28U
soundcloud.com/auvicmusic/heal-within
youtube.com/watch?v=HYBD-ke-zjw
youtu.be/gD0uhesd89c
youtube.com/watch?v=I3o6ZQEI6bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is worst metal

Hi what's MENA :)

What is up, my dudes

Black metal is a meme that went too far.

middle east + north africa

>tfw pro-Israel but Arab girls give you a boner

This feel is too much to overcome lads.

Power Metal is better

I don't see the problem. More than 50% of Israeli girls are Middle Eastern Jews and look exactly like Arab girls.

literally no girl asks what your opinion of Israel is before hooking up with you

>dick slurping noises backed by downsy 4:4 drumming and discount RPG choir are better than mind numbingly dull riffs and gay gothic gremlin theatrics
O'RLY

I do

Thrash metal is where it's at

This thread smells of underaged

*tips tarboush*

He kinda looks like Bassem Youssef

shit thread, someone make another MENA thread

dumb frogposter

Each year there are fewer and fewer whites in Turkey alhamdulillah.

No one answers me about Morocco's world cup bid. Its us or /cum/ to host it. Opinions?

>Morocco
>Hosting the world cup

Someone call emergency services I need someone to reattach my sides.

Seriously? are you even considering the fact that a nation that has 2 functioning stadiums to host a cup of 32(more since they will have increased by that time) nations with its impoverished third world infrastructure.

dumb frogposter

How is your economy doing? Quick there's another government western sahara propaganda news distraction.

What has Algeria done recently?

I cant stand white loving shoe shining coons like you. Always destabilising North Africa and selling out to the whites your objective is to keep whites rich and superior and undermine your own people, huh?

How can we underminde our own people when we are the whites?

shut up dumb sandcoon

Which NA country will become ""developed"" first? Tunisia?

Morocco already is in a sense. There are huge differences between the developed part and the rest (like Brazil for example) but the developed part is amazing.

If you think about it from a more equal standpoint, yeah probably Tunisia, as long as Morocco doesn't change their politics and Tunisia manage to fix it's economy.

Tldr: Morocco could, but it will probably be Tunisia

Morocco is still poor as shit(GDP and GDP per Capita) and underdeveloped(HDI). Despite the memes it spouts about Algeria relying on oil, Morocco itself heavily relies on Tourism and foreign aid, but to their defense their economy is diversified. They are on the good path but progress is slow and their political system is still extremely third world with their monarchy being de facto in complete control.

Algeria on paper has the best development(HDI), though its comparable with Tunisia. It has the second best GDP(after Egypt) and the second GDP per capita(after Libya) again comparable with Tunisia. Though it's exports are almost all oil/gas and oil products, so if oil goes down economy goes down, if it goes up economy booms. Politically it's not much better than Morocco, It'a an authoritarian state and press freedom is like Morocco.

Tunisia is like Algeria mostly but smaller, the only difference is that they are broke now and politically although a real democracy very fragile, if they can come out of the troubles and fix their economy they will become first world the soonest of all the others.

Libya is irreversibly damaged there is no saving that for atleast 2 decades.

idk about Egypt they are more middle eastern than north African

What is this retarded logic? just because the buildings look nice in the touristy areas you ignore the complete lack of basically anything in the rural areas?

you realize most of that "developed" part is mostly financed by tourism and by foreigners?

do you even know what developed mean? protip: It's not nice looking buildings/restaurants

I never get this thing with the Petrus crosses.
Why do they wear them, they don't look like Christians to me.

This is why I said Morocco could, they have the skills and the money to do so even if it's financed through foreign investments.

As for comparing Tunisia and Algeria, you just can't say it's the same.
Tunisia has a weak economy while Algeria has no economy at all and there is a huge gap regarding infrastructures and education.

Morocco is industrialising though much better than any NA country, so far they're building cars, trains, and recently boeing signed a contract to set up a plane factory.

just had a lamb taco

They are not comparable at all, Algeria absolutely dwarfs Tunisia in the economy, Algeria's GDP is 4 times that of Tunisia. but in GDP per capita they are similar, though Algeria is still richer per capita.

>infrastructures
No it's not that Big, Algeria is only .14 better than Tunisia.

lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?order=Infrastructure&sort=asc

>education

Again Algeria is better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index

literacy: comparable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

>infrastructure is only about logistics
Truly wonder why so many Algerians come to our hospitals.

>education measured by the number of years
Also wonder why tunisians are among the highest qualified diaspora, Algerians have to study abroad (including Tunisia) or the Algerian government bring economists from Tunisia when it needs advice.

Also what I meant by Algeria got no economy, you don't have anything built, it's just on life support from gas but there is absolutely nothing aside form that.
I'm not talking about the GDP or anything. Algeria is an annuitant country, while it allows it to survive without working it doesn't mean it has an economy.

my claims are based on data yours are based on your farts :)))

is there a strongly present middle class (comparatively to western societies) in algeria ?

>my claims are based on data.
Well if that's data that you want here you go.

>education:
PISA rankings
oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus-FR.pdf

>infrastructure
Internet:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users
Access to clean water:
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.H2O.SAFE.ZS
Number of hospitals bed per 100 people:
perspective.usherbrooke.ca/bilan/servlet/BMTendanceStatPays?codeTheme=3&codeStat=SH.MED.BEDS.ZS&codePays=DZA&optionsPeriodes=Aucune&codeTheme2=3&codeStat2=x&codePays2=DZA&optionsDetPeriodes=avecNomP&langue=fr
perspective.usherbrooke.ca/bilan/tend/TUN/fr/SH.MED.BEDS.ZS.html

Is it enough or do you need more?

Yes and no, there is a middle class but it's wealthier (relatively) than what you'd call middle class in France, and they're less numerous

fuck your autistic link dumps eurobeat lulz
youtube.com/watch?v=8IsRYTHjPWU

>oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus-FR.pdf
Are you seriously about boasting about 3 places higher?

now this is just sad is this what constitutes a HUGE GAP in year head?

none of that proves Tunisia is better than Algeria. Internet is from 2013 to 2015, a full 3 years ago, you know how fast things like that go?

Conveniently how you forget to mention that health care in Algeria is COMPLETELY FREE and of decent quality

I am sorry but you are very pathetic doubling down on retarded claims, and I recognize you are the same retard that was arguing how Tunisia having debts were a good thing(but if Algeria has them they are bad).

Health care is free here, but sure.

Also, pisa is as relevant as your "education index". It's pointless since it is for middle schoolers but since you want data I give some to you.

Now if you truly want to see, look at Algerian universities and come back

>Tunisian debts are a good thing
And I recon you still mois that the problem isn't the amount of debt but the nature of it.

Good job m8

youtu.be/kx2sDnEy28U

>youtube.com/watch?v=8IsRYTHjPWU

>still mois
Still don't get *

I posted data as little relevant as yours.

Now if you still want to defend the fact that the Algerian government is wasting all of Algeria's potential please do

soundcloud.com/auvicmusic/heal-within

Stop this auditive weapon of mass destruction you fucking 90s nu males.

hala homies
what's going on this slow saturday
I smoked too much hookah last night and pretended I was a muslim singaporean exchange student

Once you get hooked on the roaring Franz Tornadian riffs there's no coming back to the realm of mortal tastes
it's late, too late
youtube.com/watch?v=HYBD-ke-zjw

I get the impression that economies relying on the exploitation of natural ressources are an opportunity for non democratic structures of power. The profit from just sitting on large reserves of stuff you can sell allow these countries to develop sophisticated enough administrations and coercitive forces to bypass the civil investments into population in order to get enough in returns from taxes (education as an exemple produces tax payers in the long term for a government ). Thus there's no need for a middle class to emerge and less claims of democratisation

It's only good for DDR and the gym
youtu.be/gD0uhesd89c

True, it is easier to buy social peace with huge ressources.
You just give enough money for people to live decently and you can get away with not developing anything.

Since you don't develop things, there are only a few people getting wealthy enough to be middle class through work, since there isn't much work to do.

Hopefully things will change one day

black metal edition, fuck yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=I3o6ZQEI6bM

i saw a black skinhead bartender last night, thought about you

>black
i prefer "colorful" thank you very much

>tfw grand manitou at my workplace is french algerian

an strong brass colossus ;3333333

so, what have you been up to threduleaderu? how's work; uni'; etc...?

and... i've been meaning to ask you this question for a while now, what's your end goal?
you come off like the hardworking type, so... where do you hope it will lead?
the picture i've got of you in mind resemble the character of othman bayoumi in naguib mahfouz's "son excellence".

had finals right after new year, bullshitted through it without sleeping as always all while promising myself for the twelfth time this was the last fuckup and that I'd finally act like an adult after learning the lesson.
flew over to other side of the country to meet a friend in Bretagne and smoke like teenagers for the last three days, just came back earlier this evening

Are you me?

>end goal
lol I don't know, always pictured myself going back to morocco and turning my dad's real estate into parking lots, or a bland office wagecuck maybe a bureaucrat position if I tame my nerves to ironman through the public service competition. some people here are aiming at European commissioner positions, maybe I can get some hidden gig in a rural shithole and still have time to pursue more meaningful occupations like shitposting.
>you come off like the hardworking type,
I do just enough to keep my ass off the danger zone. Used to go wild back in prep course years but got bored. not the right mindset but I'll work on it I promise :^)

>othman bayoumi in naguib mahfouz's
I literally come from a peasant family, I got goats and acid milk nigga

same here except for a few different details.
only sat for 1/5 of my final exams. started a new job though, so that's that.
yeah, forgot that you were moroccan and not algerian.
still, there's a thing i cannot wrap my head around. how can you type near-perfect english? i rub shoulders with french/maghrebian people daily at work and middle-easterns (arabs) at school and none of them can properly speak english except for this one french bitch

>implying that you have the luxury of smoking with les potos when shit's hitting the fan in your country

started early with some really good teachers plus juggling between arabic and french from a young age makes learning new languages more "natural" for your brain. I'm not that good though, most just don't bother with correct spelling and grammar.

>luxury
C'est ce qu'on fait quand on a rien de mieux pêh

you on the other hand you speak and write fluent french/english on top of your mother tongue. That must put you in reach of quite a lot of good career prospects. especially now with the chinese investing like crazy. They gave my cousin a translator job because he could speak tamazig and english, he resigned for gay reasons but had he stayed he'd be places

Which MENA country has the most beautiful people?

Lebanon IMO.

Gulfies are the ugliest fuckers out there.

Lebanon/Syria
Algeria
Tunisia
Libya
POWER GAP
Mauretania
Comores
Palestine
Iraq
Jordan
POWER GAP
gulfies
Egypt
PILE OF SHIT
Morocco

Lel

Uggos and qts exist everwhere and every country has it's unique charmes except Egypt they honestly one of the most bizar ugly people on earth, like they are ugly but in a wY you've never imagined

niggers tongue my anus