LOTS OF VERY REPUTABLE PEOPLE ARE SAYING DONALD TRUMP DONATED TO NAMBLA

deathandtaxesmag.com/299570/trump-nambla-rumors-reddit-bot/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xs4yBTuWHo
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lots of randos jumping on a bandwagon
>more news at 11

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Not as bad as killing them.

>TRUMP DONATED TO NAMBLA!
>Well, I'm not saying it, but people are saying it
>(((people)))
Uh huh.

Hello Shill! Crowded in that cubicle?

>raping a 13-year-old
So what? Are you a pedosexualphobe or something?
I mean come on, it's 2016!

>Accuse

(((reputable people)))

Just making shit.up at this point

Anybody heard about the time Hillary was fucked by a dog? sage

No tax returns? Maybe this is why. Drop this fucker. Drop him NOW

LOTS OF VERY REPUTABLE PEOPLE SAY HILLARY CLINTON IS A DIAPER WEARING PANTSHITTER WHO SPENDS FOUR HOUR A DAY ON THE TOILET. SOURCE: YOUR MOM.

why would they say this to discredit him?
modern USA is pro-pedophilia. I doubt its a lie..liberals would never consider namble as "evil"

Wat

TRUMP IS FINALLY FINISHED. HILLARY WILL RIGHTFULLY , AND HEALTHILY, ASSUME THE PRESIDENCY.

And Hillary literally irrefutably defended a child rapist when she knew he was guilty and maliciously slandered the 12 year old girl victim during the trial to boot.

If you support hillary I don't see why this would be a bad thing about Donald.

when you lie to discredit someone you say he did something Socially unacceptable
fornication and pedophilia are accepted in USA(and in argentina as well, pedophilia is huge here).
Thus, liberals, who dont consider namble bad, Logically...did not make up this news.
its either true or a republican adversary did it

everything good comes with a downside. winners like to fuck anything that has menstruation. but that behaviour is what makes him a winner.

Its AJ+
They are paid for by The Saudi Royal family and what not to shill in American politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=6xs4yBTuWHo
Basically explains how they lie.

dont ALL lawyers know their guy is guilty?
I thought their job was to lobby to make people think he dindu nuffin ,knowing he indeed did

Wat

yup

I wonder how royal saudis view america. probably as an amusement park with no sharia, but they must hate americans.-
Its funny to think people who live in stone age using internet to troll anglo-saxons.
do you know what discrediting means??
it means attributing socially negative actions to someone.

(((reputable people)))

>watching the Qatar state media

this goy...

You can honestly say whatever you want. This is just nasty and greasy. Who reads a rumour like this and goes off and blames anybody else or makes excuses for it? Republicans.

I assure you 70% of argies youth would not think its greasy or nasty
im talking because pedophilia is a big issue here.
There are also other pratices involving violent rape of minors in tribes, as opposed to individual coercion in cities.
crack usage on steer children is also high

I don't care. Stop talking to me. Stop shilling this goof in any way

Irrelevant, even if it's generally a practice that lawyers do, that just means lawyers generally are scumbags that work contrary to justice so that they can flex their own abilities and make money.

If you, as a lawyer, know without a doubt that they are guilty, how can you possibly vehemently defend them as if they were innocent? Only an absolute piece of shit could ever do that without having their conscience weighed heavily

There is no jewish connection dipshit.

There is a Christian one though.

Thats exactly the job of a lawyer. you're supposed KNOW your client is guilty as fuck.
you just Lobby the court , like"see, Mr BixNodd grew up without good food, his IQ is 68 and thus hes functionally retarded", but you have a video of him killing some shop clerk.

same with pedos..you know with a glance they're guilty
With no lawyers no trial can happen. This would devolve into arbitrary executions

Everytime I write the sentence "lots of smart people are saying Trump" I make 3 cent.

this shit again
>Trump kicked epstein out of his clubs because he was being a creep to some girls
>the two people who claim he raped them have contradicting accounts
>people who went to epstein parties dont recall them ever being to the party
>one of the """victims""" is a known crisis actor
>the acting in their testimonies are completely stale, emotionless
>the case was passed as bullshit because there was no evidence

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Why are so many trumphuggers homosexual kiddy-diddlers? What is the connection?