Adam Driver in Girls

Im fascinated by this character. He pretty much encapsulates a large portion of millennial males in my opinion.

>poor social skills/personal hygiene
>lifts weights and tries to act macho to mask his insecurities
>alcohol and sex obsessed pervert
>spends most of his time at home because he has no friends
>uses some random fat chick (Lena Dunham) for sex but ends up falling in love with her because he's a hopeless romantic at heart
>very rash and emotional but completely out of touch with his feelings, while at the same time prone to extreme emotional outbursts

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8

youtube.com/watch?v=glaplW3daEw

youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5uWU9UQI

youtube.com/watch?v=PFJkyTWXf5o

youtube.com/watch?v=rro5pGM9uas

How could someone like Lena Dunham create this character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6OrpeDGn7g
youtube.com/watch?v=P5CoZ83aGMk
youtube.com/watch?v=iMmh75vHM9M
youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just described me

Except weight lifting

Bro, don't fuck fat girls... Have some self respect.

None of you can do ten push ups

What was that faggot saving her from in the video where hes running to her?

i could do ten pullups without even losing my breath

>overly complex contrived projection of author
>ha ha! hes so well written! its almost like he's a real person!111

Basically nothing.

Lena Dunham's character has OCD and shit and she gave herself a bad haircut and was just having a breakdown in her apartment. She called her ex boyfriend by accident, who was so hopelessly still in love with her that he ran across New York to "rescue" her

wow, actual discussion and it's about a terrible, cringe inducing show
Sup Forums was a mistake

I can do like 45 while fresh, up from 20 last month.

I rejected the by the obese love of my life and now I'm joining the military because I don't have anything else to do.

I'm basically OP's description except shorter and uglier than Adam Driver.

also just looking at dunham creeps me the fuck out, she's totally a psychotic
fake ass puppy dog eyes like she isnt a sociopath, fuck that

>overly complex contrived projection of author

the "author" is lena dunham, how can she project her dumbass feminist self onto a male character that is nothing like her in real life?

Good on you man, getting into physical shape is the first step to really being able to be comfortable in your own skin, or at least it was for me.

Fuck the fat chick who didn't love you, chisel yourself into who you want to become, love yourself, and the woman (or man) you are meant to be with will follow.

You're gonna make it, brah.

>nothing like her
>he thinks psycho child rapist isnt insecure
>plebs emotionally attach to laundry list of female insecurities

Ohio blue tip..... our favorite brand of..... blue tip.....matches....blue like the sky..... that a the same time seems like a...... river....... a peaceful river..... where i like to be......... with a box of..... matches........ Ohio blue....... blue tip...... matches....

>Watching anything by that fat jew

Did you mention the little megaphone shape the letters make?

this is awkward

As Im driving..... the time passes.... like..... the streets that Im... leaving behind......... on this bus......the bus that goes to somewhere....... while at the same time goes to home of everyone..... ohio blue.... tip.... mathces.

Damn. Nah im not as insecure anymore but that does resonate.

>poor hygiene
?
>lifts weights and tries to act macho
It seems like your mixing two different archetypes of modern males here. Maybe it's common on /fit/ but in real life mixed with everything else you mentioned? I don't know

>alcohol and sex obsessed pervert
correct about the sex part, but from what i recall he was in AA and throughout the series did not ever drink alcohol.

It was comfy kino.

outer
space

he got really drunk and "raped" (according to feminists on the internet) his girlfriend in one episode

youtube.com/watch?v=U6OrpeDGn7g

youtube.com/watch?v=P5CoZ83aGMk (starts at 0:55)

He got drunk one episode and he turned into a borderline rapist.

he's literally the most normal and reasonable person on the show

This. Lena Duhnam is a fanatic but at least she didn't make the male characters unrealistic assholes. Its all the women in the show that are irredeemable.

I did 83 on my last APFT
what now big guy?

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=iMmh75vHM9M

my favourite scene is his reaction to the nonchalant abortion girl

He is describing me to a T. Now I am married and constantly have to get the wife to keep the weight off.

I can do 18 chin ups.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w

>No, my first name is Mimi-Rose, my middle name is Eleanor

What an insufferable cunt

He's every positive and negative trait from every guy lena has had sex with

>there are people on Sup Forums that actually watched Girls.

Just when I though this place hit rock bottom....there is no hope for this board.

Not everybody is into star wars and super heroes son.

I can eat ten Flintstones Push Ups though, easy.

Men are like this now because its easier to get laid now than its ever been.

Don't have to be a Chad in life to win anymore

I thought you meant you got an 83 full points and I almost laughed at you.

What's your age bracket though?

how do you do fellow army bro...
78 on last APFT

he's a fucking chad normie shut the fuck up you nigger

>normie
>I'm gonna make the continent of Africa on your arm

>he doesn't hatewatch some things for free
lol
I can hatewatch so much stuff dude, you learn a lot about directors, media types, people who influence culture, etc.

for example, I don't give a fuck about war movies, especially ww2 nazi stuff, but after watching about 23 fucking films from the last two decades of ww2 nazi movies, I now know they are near 100% fetish films.
They are completely designed to fit two audiences: 49% are there for their secret nazi-caricature dom fetish (Schindler's List), and the other 49% are there for their gay power fantasy of killing nazis (Fury).

The remaining 2% are interested in war history.
Good special effects, violence and lots of yelling =/= a profound, honest piece of film on war.

>tl;dr
Try to hatewatch more stuff. You'll understand if you actually see things (for free) that are bad and learn just as much from good stuff.

So you're going to sign up to posssibly kill people on government orders because you have nothing else to do? For fuck's sake, man.

Excuse me. Aha.

this was me when i was 16, sure

>uses random fat chick for sex
Everyone knows only black people fuck fat white women.

>its easier to get laid now than its ever been.

it's cute when people who know nothing about the world post their thoughts on it

>I rejected the by the obese love of my life

What did he mean by this?

the gay guy is the best character on the show and pretty much the only person who stands up for himself and shut down Hannah. What did they mean by this?

My obese oneitis denied me.

Yeah, got a problem with it.