the scran

Gary mentioned

ahaha

*puts my hand in your face and pushes you away*

haha yeah
another round!

*enters thread*
howdy doo

What were they protesting, mate? Lack of women working down the mines and on oil rigs? How they want the government not to interfere with their reproductive rights, but want the same government to pay for their birth control and abortions? How they willingly sucked Jewish cock for film roles and now feel bad about it?

man dreams

twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/955075336978468864
Our lass

Anyone here own a Lambo?

might try this

sue

dunno why don't you ask them and get out of your echo chamber, dumb fucking rorke lmao

i.4cdn.org/v/1516540929765.webm

the fact that you even need to ASK shows how much we need that thing they want

yeah

I'm asking you seeing as you seem to know a lot about them, toots.

Nice

2010 macbook

>What were they protesting, mate? Lack of women working down the mines and on oil rigs? How they want the government not to interfere with their reproductive rights, but want the same government to pay for their birth control and abortions? How they willingly sucked Jewish cock for film roles and now feel bad about it?

the dog engage in action because it know the action the consequences

hooting

>No, I refuse to leave my echo chamber!
we know rorke, we know

looks a bit like hitler doesnt he

just wanked while wearing a dog collar
it was pretty good

cant believe nobody has CHECKED these numbers yet

haha
more of this meme please

>How they want the government not to interfere with their reproductive rights, but want the same government to pay for their birth control and abortions?
what a bizarre thing to say

Anyone here own a Ferrari?

what's making him move up
isn't the silver bit he's sitting on static?

fuck off henry

how much would you pay for this lot
seems shitty it doesn't have 20kg plates

not sure what was dramatic about the Phantom Thread, that's just how fucked up and neurotic English people are

single linking twat

imagine thinking that 'the government' pays for abortions and birth control and not the taxpayer

absolutely bonkers

still snowing
all melting
rubbish, useless country
can't even do cold properly

>leftypol, i-i need you're help. someone is mocking vacuous women

True though.

it's a reversed video you fucking melt, have you been living under a rock

you'd probably will never use all those little plates
and only two 15s and two 10s?

>it's shitty because it doesn't have things i can easily buy myself.

Women ? I hate them !

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

why did sara and aisha fall out?

If you think anybody has anything to prove on an anonymous image board then you have the wrong idea about this place. But I already got that impression from your affected and vacuous posturing.

I hope you and your fellow anons have prospered from this encounter. I notice you're quite poor with words but nonetheless persistent in your replies, which suggest you feel some obligation to defend yourself despite your striking inability to do so. For my part I have savoured this rare opportunity for decadent self-indulgence. Cheers for facilitating it my man!

don't give a shit about wimminz march, just pointing out your utter failure at stringing together any sort of coherent argument or defence of yourself
>hmm yes I am deeply interested in this women's march in muttland.... are you saying I should research it? talk to them? NO I'M STAYING HERE TO BE MAD AND RORKEY BLUB BLUB
this is you

fuck off clever clogs
how much would you pay for it

history is what i'd study if i were too stupid for STEM

This mong is posting a reply to a post made 2 threads ago because he's so triggered about losing an argument. Baffling.

that man is clearly a slav

it's basically true though, the process of government finance is far more complicated than the process of personal or business finance. taxation is as much about social policy as it is about revenue, and the Bank of England has monetised more debt than the UK government has spent on abortions and birth control in the entire history of this country.

thats my gf. where did you find this

It wasn't an argument.

Understand what an argument is before you start sperging out, leftypol crybaby

just imagine how spotty her forehead is

Got a date at 3 lads

shitting it

What's your secret trick to success with beautiful women?

can't you just buy stuff individually? will be much cheaper and you can get just what you need

>heers for facilitating it my man!

Keep squeaking about a protest you somehow hate but don’t understand the reasons behind, Rorke

It isn't

plug.dj/brit

plug.dj/brit

plug.dj/brit

plug.dj/brit

come on lads

i know what i have to do to get a gf but i just cant do it. should i get therapy? really dont want to. care barely open to my loved ones, let alone a stranger who ultimately doesnt care that much about my problems.

i have a fringe and dont have a spotty forehead

Went to MJs childhood home in Gary. Whole street was full of run down shitty houses with his fenced off and pristine with a nice lawn

yeah but I don't want to buy brand new equipment and this is all I could find second hand in my area

Become a Catholic and confess your sins la

I'm well aware of the reasons. I'm mocking them and you. crybaby cunt

the point is that she's supposed to be your loved one who you can open up to

FUCK THE EU WAHEEEEYY

haha

joined and it made my character a nigger

eating lunch while engaging in conversation with this image

£2.60p

then make it a rabbit

i'm jewish

are you 14

have to make an account which im not sure I'm arsed doing

i'd give my life for the english people

love me some white genocide

oh no... 7 people want me dead/my children to be brown

help!

imagine facefucking that chubby four eyed slag in the bottom right in the back of a transit van, battering her within an inch of her life and stuffing her in a barrel

steamed hams
aurora borealis
patented skinner burgers

you're older than me haha

fairy nuff

is kong skull island any good

i dont recall taking part in killing native americans.

want to shag an alien
bet they're proper slags

can you just play any song thats on youtube on that website or is it only set songs

awful waste of time

you missed out

>hi, my names Vishal, my grandparents moved from Bangladesh when they were ki-
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU AIN'T WELCOME HERE
>wow, I guess the people here don't like me, well thankfully I have a close knit community to fall back on at my local gudwara
>WHY DON'T THESE FACKIN IMMIGRANTS JUST INTEGRATE THEY MOVE HERE AND THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE US

What's with all these really fucking obnoxious argumentative turds who come on here and just look to pick apart some flippant, sarcastic comment and drag an argument out over 2-3 threads whilst screaming about rorkes?

Instead of trying to develop the 3rd world lets just move all of them over here

Wonder if prince harry killed anyone in Afghanistan

literally any videos on youtube or any tracks on soundcloud