Baneposting is dead

>Baneposting is dead
THEN SHOW ME ITS BODY

this thread will do

Dubs and baneposting is forever

Baneposting is immortal, it will continue long past the last human.

Trips

BANE IS BACK BABBY!!!!!!

You're a...

...Big Guy.

dubs

>i could be downstairs celebrating 4th of july with my family right now

>instead i'm checking this sweet combo

no regrets

Post the most recent image you saved in your baneposting folder.

>Post the most recent image you saved in your baneposting folder.

Remember when CIA was in Suicide Squad? I remember.

THE POSTS THAT SAVED Sup Forums

Dr Grant, I'm DNA.

Uh.. you don't get to bring DINOHSAURS

kek

it stopped because more tragic events happened
baneposting is just social normalization of the theatre shootings
probably mostly yuropeens, hence why it stopped around the time they started getting terrorist bombed every other weekend

Thats a pessimistic way to look at things

underrated

Is Ramsay our guy?

>summer trying to kill the immortal
stop

but how does his farts smell?

BRADE?

>No Juan cared who I was til I put on the mask

Who was Juan?

You're enunCIAting it incorrectly. It's:
>NO! Juan Cared who I was til I put on the mask...

Bane says it the moment that CIA removes the mask, indicating that Bane is terrified of losing another loved one when they see his real face. Juan cared, but then Bane had his accident and after the mask was put on things were never the same. Bane doesn't want that to happen to him and CIA as well. He's scared to love again.

It goes deeper than that. Bane is forging an army of Juans, believing them to be big guys capable of working under his command and allowing him to complete his mission. A society of them inhabits Gotham in secret, living amongst its people, convincing them they are fellow Gothamites. They wait for Bane to give the order to rise and fulfil Ra’s al Ghul’s destiny. Bane has become obsessed, and seeks these men out where he can so he can recruit them. At first, they resist, which is why he must frighten them into submission through fear, by wearing the mask.
>No Juan cared who I was until I put on the mask
Commissioner Gordon appears to be aware of the Juans from the start.
>And it will be a very long time before some Juan inspires us the way he did.
Bane's obsession is later confirmed by Bruce when we discover that all of the men held captive in Bane's prison share this name.
>You think you're the only Juan who can find the strength to escape?
Catwoman also appears to be aware of this secret society, and refers to them frequently.
>You think I care what any Juan in this room thinks of me?
>I think I do more to help some Juan than most of the people in this room… Than you.
>Never steal anything from some Juan you can't outrun, kid.
Batman appears to be the only one that can see the Juans for what they really are.
>Some Juan will work out what Dr. Pavel did.
>Some Juan will figure out a way to make this power source into a nuclear weapon.
Batman later learns that although Bane has brainwashed these men, men are still good.
>A hero can be any Juan.
But the real shocker comes during a powerful moment with Alfred, when we discover that he is not only aware of the Juans, but has in fact been raising them as his own.
>It means your hatred... and it also means losing some Juan that I have cared for since I first heard his cries echo through this house.

for you

Who was he looking at anyways?

D E E P E S T
L O R E

I had never heard of Bane's lover Juan before

He's trying to see if Bane will fit on the plane.

>Bane: Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to know what he told you about us.
>Dr. Pavel: Nothing, icehead! Nothing!
Any other moments where Bane's cranial temperature is mentioned to be very low?

In Christoper Nolan's acclaimed movie "The Dark Knight Rises", many audiences have no idea who this "Dark Knight" really is due to the 5 minutes runtime, but some may point out that in the post credit scene it implies that a no-name American merchant who dresses costume and jumps off the roof is the Dark Knight himself. Well, they are being fooled again by Nolan's mastermind.
The importance of this film is all in this own runtime, and after credit scene is just cover what this British master director really means. First, "Dark", who is dressing in "Dark" all along the scene? Also, when you think of "Knight", what comes into your mind? Royal, strength, knighthood, and who is wear the hood? Yes, Bane, the reckoning of Gotham, is indeed the real Dark Knight. By the way, Due to their importance of work and accomplish, the British director and his greatest disciple, Tom Hardy, the actor portrays Bane, will both be knighted sooner or later, whom will be grated Sir Christopher Edward "Bravo" Nolan and Sir Edward Thomas "Big Guy" Hardysooner or later.
So, Bane is Dark Knight/protagonist, and might be even Nolan himself, and that's it? No, there is more. Who is the man trying to stop Bane, our Dark Knight? Bill "CIA" Wilson. Three triple agency. What makes you think of from that sequence? NSA, CIA, and, IRA and USA. The CIA is an American agency and the actor who portrays him, Aidan Gillen, is an Irish citizen, and what's the similarities between them? Both belongs to Britain, and not any more. Coincidence? I think not. This is all part of Nolan's mater plan.
The "Dark Knight", the main protagonist of this film and represented by Bane, the mastermind hooded mind, implying he is a knight of Queen, will destroy the schemes of IRA and USA by crashing this plane with no survivors, which is a symbolic meaning that the brave Britain Big Dark Knight will "Rise" up again to take back what's theirs! The Empire on which sun never sets WILL RISE again!
Rule Britannia! Bravo Nolan!

Ah, is this why anti-Baneposters are hotheads? I learn something new about the lore every day

God

This is absolutely shit.

*yawn* reddit

>mfw someone saved my post

agree

>Baneposting is dead
In 2 weeks the movie will have been out for 5 years
How do we celebrate? A stream maybe?

Its going to be glorious

Every post on Sup Forums that isn't a bane post in some way should get the user muted for the day on the grounds of being a hot head.

Baneposting can never die

We give anti-baners one final choice.

death... or exile

THE FIRE RISES BROTHERS

...Anonymous
07/05/17(Wed)01:56:56 No.84612008
490 KB
490 KB JPG
Dr. Pavel, I'm the Cat in the Hat
Your friends aren't allowed and that is that!

They work for the mercenary, the masked man, Bane?
Get these big guys on my CIA plane!

"Nobody cared who I was," said the man in the mask
"'Til I donned this device, only then did they grasp"

This shocked CIA, he felt small and quite scared
He was in charge here, even if he was unprepared

"If I took off that mask," CIA did shout
"Would pain and suffering and death come about?"

Bane was too eager to confirm CIA's claim
"Removing the mask would mean extreme pain"

CIA looked at the man, from his toes to his eyes
"You can't really mean that - you're a big guy!"

"For you!" decried Bane, as he felt in his veins
The approach of the plane
And the rising of flame

CIA was fuzzled, fooled and aroused
And he futtered and spluttered and scrunched his eyebrows

"Getting caught," he suggested, taking the high ground
"Was part of your plan? The most masterful around?"

"Of course!" said Bane, with some vigour and pep
Which prompted CIA to ask, "So what's the next step?"

"Crashing this plane", Bane admitted and rose
As he punched CIA square in his nose
And added with glee that there would be no survivors
As he followed up quickly with a perfect pile driver

Underrated

Newfag here.

This looks great and all but please get me in the loop on baneposting, the origin, the lore and use.

Pic unrelated.

S O D E N S E

Baneposting can't be simply explained to you for you to understand it. You need to study and experience Baneposting to understand it. It is as much a spiritual experience as it is a physical one.

>Dr. Pavel, I'm-- AUGHGHFH

Yeah, I was expecting that. Looks like that kind of meme. I wasn't gonna resort to knowyourmeme.

Hey friend, welcome to Sup Forums.
Baneposting is one of the longest lasting memes from this board, and arguably the one with the biggest outside impact on other boards.
Its a random quote from the 3rd (and arguably worst) Batman movie in the Nolan Batman universe. Its still unknown why Sup Forums has latched onto it so fiercely, or why it just won't go away.
Possibly because of the simplicity of it?

Usage-
Generally whenever someone says 'for you' in a non related sentence, the common etiquette is to immediately post a small greentext to point it out, like so
>for you
As well as an image macro of either Bane or the CIA agent to let everyone know you're 'in' on the joke.
The thing about this particular meme is that its mostly ironic at this point. No one really thinks its clever, or funny anymore, but still it gets posted several times daily. Don't try to point this out in regular conversation though, or you'll be branded a 'hot head', and shunned for the rest of the thread.

So....Bane...

I don't know, I kind of like it.

h o t h e a d.