Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work at a top secret area at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/
youtube.com/watch?v=wpAj1kn-Cr8
liveleak.com/view?i=379_1470610733&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

k, keep me posted

>secret base
>North Carolina

Kek probably fort Bragg or camp lejune.

re-re-re-re-repost
fuck this shit and the murphy spam

Kek are we whitnesing the birth of a new meme?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Assuming you're at Lejune.

252 here.

this is just like that Australian soldier who said ww3 was happening but it turned out to be bullshit.

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/

Shills out in full force.
Sage in all fields.

>civil war
>in the west

Every just want to go home by 5 and play some vidya dude. If people were eating rats, no internet, no nothing and they were completly desperate then there would be a war.

You really expect a war, a real war in modern western country, the US none of the less, over politics?

Habbeningfags are just sad. Show me your four of club you meeky twink, that's the password for a close friend with me if you know what I mean you buttpirate :^)

Getting slid so hard

>electronic voting fraud
but everyone always says electronic/online voting is such a great idea! how could it possibly go wrong?

old news, these are well-known problems in computer security

Same post as yesterday

Really made me think.

bump, don't let CTR slide

Okee, keps mi poosted

Bump

In before all those bizarre double posts.

Stale pasta..

>Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

I can answer this. basically until you connect to the internet, you have what is called an "air gap" between hackers and you

governments have technology that can "hack" even your airgap, and since they've had backdoors down to the BIOS for years now there are no computers left that are protected from government "hackers"

except

>wow the info

youtube.com/watch?v=wpAj1kn-Cr8

Bump

Op is a reposting faggot

I'm fluent in Russian, can I have a job? Interpreters make bushels of money.

Sage in all fields, fuck this retard. It's the 2nd post today.

If you're truthful about your posts, sounds like you might be working on a compound in Bragg, probably in JSOC.

I see your verbiage in the later posts and it appears you're familiar with some sigint.

SAGE

found this paste on liveleak;

liveleak.com/view?i=379_1470610733&comments=1