Puts on the black suit

>puts on the black suit
>immediately becomes a criminal

hmm really gets those cerebral juices flowing

Black has always been an evil color, race has nothing to do with it.

this, it's more because it's the colour of night than the colour of niggers

Tumblr get out

>"it's this nigger suit peter I'm telling you!"
how did raimi get away with it?

>normal spidey suit
>slings webs
>black spidey suit
>slings crack rock
Really makes one's neural synapses begin firing

it's that black makes him immediately edgy, because black is the edgy colour and the symbiote story was originally made to make spiderman edgier

>You want your rent, you fat kike? Alright, I'll give you your fucking rent. But first, I'm gonna rape your daughter's tight little virgin ass. And you're gonna watch every moment. Every scream and moan, the mix of pain and pleasure, will ring throughout this shithole of an apartment building that your slimy Jewish ass won't pay to clean. And after that, after both you and your daughter are crying messes on the floor, you're going to take your Jew claws and fix this damn door. That's when you'll get your fucking rent.

I can't believe that scene made it into the film. How did Raimi get this past the studio?

Shit was more simple back in the day

By ass do you mean vaginal or anal? Because if vaginal 10/10

black -> lower iq -> criminality

>IQ meme in 2017

>IQ meme meme in meme year 2017 meme

>implying black people are actually the colour black. I mean sure there are some african's that are just shadows with teeth, but African Americans are shit coloured.

I better question is why is Fecal matter and African Americans the same colour

It was a different time.

its not a meme, its a scientific fact.

> Dagger puts on a white suit.
> Immediately gets blacked.
Really makes you think

> Marc Spectre puts on a white suit.
> Immediately becomes a psychopathic fag named Moon Knight.
Maybe there is something to this.

>he is a vagina guy

If you thought raimiposting is just a meme then you thought wrong.

Damn I must have seen some recut version I missed this

> Sorell Booke puts on a white suit
> Becomes corrupt politician Boss Hogg in the Dukes of Hazzard
Poor whitey BTFO.

When will you realize that black is badass, while white is simply comedic relief?

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIGGER NIGGERS!!!!!

Raimi spiderman was kino.

Glad he got shot

>evict the niggers from next door while you're at it

Your sad post ignored post