We need to assemble a team of super villains to protect earth from monsters who could destroy entire cities in matter...

>we need to assemble a team of super villains to protect earth from monsters who could destroy entire cities in matter of seconds
>how about the little girl with a bat?
>yeah, she'll make darkseid her bitch

This fucking movie is so kafkaeske it's almost lovecraftian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kafkaeske
Droopy plebian here. Pls explain.

it means it's shit
kafka's stories tend to be terrible

The justification of assembling the team to fight the next evil Superman would have been so dumb if not for Enchantress covering the Earth with death lasers.

In the comic they're meant to be a black ops team that go on potential suicide missions on behalf of the government.

I mean, she killed that thousands of years old witch girl.

Keep making threads about how they can't beat strong opponents, despite beating Enchantress and Incubus in their first outing.

>We're gonna need to assemble a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create while assembling this team of supervillains.

WALLER! ENCHANTRESS HAS ESCAPED!

RECRUIT A TEAM OF SUPERVILLAINS WITH ATTITUDE!

Like some kinda Suicide Squad?

>"hollywood is ashamed of embracing comic book stuff"
>SQ unashamedly shows low tier villains overcoming the odds through silly action
>"what where they thinking? I dont read comic books by the way xD"

____

>Shaniqua wrangles the bad guys at the end despite them saving her

Ive seen the movie but i forgot about this scene.
What happened in it? you must tell me so i can give my conclusion on who was in the wrong here..

YO YO YO YO HOOOOOOL UP

they kiss right?

This review should change your perspective on the film as it did mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg

>but MUH CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
really was a mistake. I hope they correct this in the second movie and have Harley say something like, "Waller's even crazier than mistah J if she thinks we can knock you bozos down." to Wonder Woman. and then have a scene where Waller drinks before meetings to imply she was mad pissed when she made the proposal.

I just don't get how enchantress was ripping aircraft carrier apart with magic and shit. And then decides to do hand to hand fighting with everyone at the end.

Harley was there for one reason and one reason only:

Hotness.

In truth, though, she's there because Waller knows who the Joker really is, and she was looking to cut a deal with Harley to get access to him. Harley knew it, too.

>"Are you the Devil?"

2017 Rita Repulsa>Enchantress>Hela

HONORABLE KOMBAT

Deadshot basically said she was better off dead. Those guys mostly don't change and she knows it.

And the government gets complete deniability if they get found because people assume it's just a bunch of supervillians tearing shit up again. It only works in a well established universe.

>how about the little girl with a bat?

It made sense in early scripts when the main bad guy was joker. If Joker was behind everything then you'd want his closest confidant on your side giving you info on him.

>We're gonna need to assemble a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create while assembling this team of supervillains.

Yeah, that was the point.
She created a problem that only she could fix, so she would get more power.
Only thing was enchantress was too good and caused a lot more damage than anticipated.

You know it's fiction, right? OP's point is that it's poorly written and that they did not realistically have the power to accomplish such things.

>not making joker. harley and batman the focus point of the flick
>two actors in the spotlight, one already established in the universe
>instead focus on Will Washed Up Smith
>shit cgi le monsta story

That waller bitched pissed me off so much. I was mad when I saw her dumb ass at the end. I thought she died