Why don't you have children yet Sup Forums?

why don't you have children yet Sup Forums?
you could be a fathers by now if you didn't spend all day here and talked to girls...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=sU9fClvdo5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because i am 19

Because im 19 and I'm not even considering owning a money sucking little demon until I'm 30 at least

>early 20s
>father by now

Maybe, if you are an irresponsible piece of shit.

Because my gf and I are still in uni.

Because I hate to take responsibility and I don't want to see my future children to be a loser and in the first place I don't have a partner, which is extremely hard for me to make

1- I am gay
2- I hate children
3- I am poor
4- I am a manlet

me reproducing is not morally acceptable

too bad I'm probably one of the whitest persons in spain and my paleness will die with me...

me and the gf both hate children
next question

I've tried talking with girls. Most of them don't seem to like me.

hey same

because ill end up raping the kids

this but unnirocially

When I was younger and my sisters were younger I basically looked after them, made them meals, helped with homework, carried them around everywhere, etc. and that was pretty much the extent of being around children. They were my world and their parents were lazy cunts who didn't bother with them. As they started to reach towards the preteen/puberty stage I started to get paranoid and effectively started to cut off communication with family, friends, etc. Made myself come across like a cold uncaring prick to, well, protect myself and anyone else should my behaviour change.
The early and mid twenties were fucking horrible years of isolation, loneliness, etc. all just to hide any hints of the sexuality with. Sometimes I feel a deep and hollow sense of emptiness, even bitterness about never being able to raise a little girl.
I find little girls attractive and have more or less spent the past decade effectively growing to despise being around 3DPD in general as a form of bare bones social survival. Obviously deep down it doesn't work but a sense of potential 'confusion' in parental love just isn't worth ruining more lives. Sometimes I see parents with a little girl, often mothers, who clearly don't give a shit about them. It hurts to see, to be honest. There is no better feeling in the world than a little girl running up to you and clinging to your body with genuine affection and trust. When you swing them around in the air, the rest of the world dissolves.

just kidnap a baby girl and raise her as your own lol

I'm an ugly manlet with no self esteem and lack social skills, so the chances of me getting a gf to be able to have children is basically zero

But I do have two daughters. Me and the oldest one were out in the forest and built a house of sticks for her imaginary horses and lions earlier today. A good time!

Genetics robbed me a chance of having a normal adult life. Why would I inflict a sense of that suffering on others?
Fuck you for thinking that was funny.

because I'm only 47
too young for that

haven't found a woman BLACK enough yet

I have a daughter already

because i'm 18

because im still in my 20s. Finishing school, getting a job, and then immediately having childing is not fun. I want to have some fun until my 30s at least

Because I haven't even finished college

>manlet
and nothing of value will be lost

There is a high chance by child could be a retard.

When the doctor said your child will be mongolian he didn't mean down syndrome.

>being carried like a baby

>i will never have a girlfriend, let alone a family
fuck i didn't want it to end like this

That hurts

I went out with a finnish girl yesterday. I will share with her the BSD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

For what purpose? I want to live for myself, not for some useless parasite.

[flag]
I want to be childfree because I was born a (((cult group member))), and I'm sure I'll be a worse parent/breeder. I wish (((the cult group))) never conceived/reproduced.

Sup Forums is one of the few places I can be honest. If any of the remaining family in contact were to read that, they hate me for it.
There are many, many people in Australia who would go out of their way to try to put me either in jail or hospital for that sort of honesty, why is why becoming a husk was so vital. Without a 2D outlet, I would have taken a one way ticket to Gensoukyou in my early 20s.
What parents want to find out they created a monster? Better them feel ashamed in having a failure of a son to feeling guilty of producing one of "those deviants." It would destroy them if they were to find out.

The girls that I liked, those that seemed normal, always went for someone else. I only got chances with damaged girls. You cannot have a family with a damaged woman.

Not remotely and have had extensive psychological testing to make sure. Major depression and type two bipolar with emphasis on more on the low moods than the estatic highs. Also severe social anxiety. Go figure, right?

haha

I can't relate but that sounds terrible. Just know that you're a good person for doing what you're doing. God speed, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=sU9fClvdo5s
I can't say I relate but your post reminded me of this very good song. Do you like it?

Can't get a girlfriend because I'm the only one in my country without autism.

Every time I visit my parents and say goodbye my dad tells me "son come home with a girlfriend next time".
I always smile and say "yes sure", wave them goodbye as I walk out the door and to my car.
Last time he gave me a hug and said "I'm old, you know I just want to see you have your own family before I go. I want you to be happy".
I'm sorry to let you down like this dad.
I'm trying.
But maybe my time is already up.
My father is now 71. Can I give him the joy of being a grandfather before he passes away? I am not sure.
Do not let your families down.

é a tua filha?

I have 4 kids, idk what are u talkin u little virgin.

I will have android children with my android gf in the future

There is too much people in world. So i dont want make that problem more hard.

I would have a kid if there was a way to 100% guarantee that it's going to be a girl.

I'd literally kill myself if I had a son

Why? For me, son is good, better when girl.

>I just want to see you have your own family before I go