"Fuck you, you nigger cuck numale soyboy!"

>"Fuck you, you nigger cuck numale soyboy!"
How do you respond?

straight to the gas chamber kike

Well, there are different ways.
> fuck you too.
> i fucked your mother-whore on back your father gay whore
and many many another intrestin variants.

I laugh at the Sup Forumstard.

keep walking? only the most retarded Sup Forums posters would go in public wearing that without a group or protection from pigs

>Fucking Shitskins

Chuckle, turn 360° and walk away.

do i even have to respond him? i mean, look at his face

Get close to his face and laugh

Sweet

>implying this can open his mouth outside of internet
Lol.

yep, that's a shattered jaw

OI WILL DRINK FROM YE SCULL!

>"Ayo mang why you dressed like Hitla?!"
>"Calm down you subhuman baboon. All I'm saying is that the nigger race should be bred out of existence or exterminated."
>"Fuck you mang!"
>"OWWWWWWW! HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS? YOU VIOLENT GORILLA! YOU STUPID NIGGER APE!"

I don't t this sort of shit. The wannabe Nazi is the sort of person who will spend hours a day online spamming infographics and going on about how blacks are nothing but violent animals, etc. etc. etc. then turns around, trying to act smart IRL. I mean, do they not actually belief the shit the go on with or what exactly did he think the outcome of that confrontation to be aside something like that? Seems like such an odd disconnect between how they act and what they preach.

>I don't t this
I don't get this*

My bet he's a tad mentally ill. I mean, who wears a swastika armband?
>inb4 false flag paid by george soros

They are retarded.otherwise they wouldnt believe their bullshit

It annoys me that they call themselves Sup Forumsacks. I know it's intentional, but still.

dont do drugs kids, or youll end up like this

i see know

Keep laughing, numale cuck!

ayyyyye lmao

>360°
>asstralia

Fuck off shitskin go back to youre country!!!!

la abominacion....

IM 100% GERMAN

>newfag
Lurk 3 years before posting

>im 1/8 german 1/4 french and 1/32 scandi

>THE """TOLERANT""" LEFT

>austrian fugee is still here
NEED to be deported

That's a stereotype you conservaturds came up with. Nowhere does it say you have to be "tolerant" if you're a liberal.

>thinking a groid in a tracksuit in a inner city would consider himself a liberal
if you look at the video the liberals just skirt around the confrontation and encourage tyrone then film the fella on the ground

>implying Sup Forumstards leave their houses

I'm obviously making fun of the conservatards who say that shit. Like dressing up as a nazi is not a good reason to get your shit pushed in.
>hurr I support the group of people that want to eradicate entire races and think they are the superior ones
>what do you mean you want to knock my lights out? just accept the fact that i think you're inferior to me and that I thinkg you should die

Hitler targeted European Jews and their floaty diaspora you dumb turk

americans were a mistake

I really don't care.

kek

>I'm wrong and I don't care
>le hitler le wanted to le murder all of le blacks and browns and people who weren't ameriwhite and me and my mother and all the jews
dumb cunt

I always hear this when I play dota and it's so effective since if you respond with english insults russians dont understand it.

Yeah I really don't you're right.

This is some high stakes meta trolling.

good man :)

>Irish
>"People"

>that ayy lmao on the far left
Fucking aye, he didn't even try to find a more fitting human suit

>arab "humans"

>

Degrees work in opposite way on the southern hemisphere you dumb burger.

>being this new
>amerifats

Well they think poles are ">le based conservative whites who hate brown people"