twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had the right friends.
>I ain't even trying to turn this into a Rider thread

>he had a giant robot

I thought that was Pheonix Wright for a second

CHANGE LEOPARDON

>tfw Spiderman will never be put on trial and have Phoenix Wright defend him

I saw the hair too, on the catalog.

Jokes aside, I really love this serie, its so much fun with the wacky toku villians but at the same time the plot sometimes feels really sad with just the right quantity of heartwarming at the end of the chapters, the ending helps a lot.

Here's the OST if anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=M2DuC7SmZDI

Does anyone have a good torrent/links to this, or, more importantly, the live-action 70s TV show?

I got the whole serie, if you know any good place I can upload it to I'll give it a shot (Its almost 9GB)

PUT THAT SHIT ON MEGA.

Its uploading now, lets see if the thread can survive until its done, I guess by tomorrow morning should be done, dont let it die!

I doubt it, but pls be the US live-action series. ;__;

Would Spjder-man's villains like Doc Ock, Vulture, Rhino, etc. Look like real monsters if they were in Supaidaman?

They'd probably all start off human but then turn into monsters maybe.
There might be one who stays human and he'll be the series villain and only change at the very end.

If it had been made a couple dozen years later Venom would've been the show's Shadow Moon.

Insomnia bump. Hopefully, this thread will still be up when I come out of class.

DVD/Blu-Ray release when?

Bump

Spidey would just play the race card again.

Supaida....STRING!

That string has some implications.

Someone post the thing.

Bump for Supaidaman!

Bump

Here's the promised link, it worked, enjoy

mega.nz/#F!V58RXIhR!cjQWSt_QaUc5LfGp_y8JAQ

I always did feel like Raimi's GG was like a toku villain
I guess that's why its still my favorite movie

Thanks user

I wish there was a manga with this idea

is japanese spider-man a good start for some who's interested in kamen rider?

Hehe

Not even close user, go with one from the series

nah

try V3, OOO's, or W

Supaidahman is not Kamen Rider. If you like the look of the older series, I would recommend you watch V3 or Stronger.

Shit, man. The First and Next costumes were fantastic. Why'd the movies have to be so shit?

Because they aimed too hard for melodrama. The few action bits in each
movie were fucking great, it was all the filler and silly bullshit in between them that ruined both movies.

No.
>Ultracasual mode: Dragon Knight
>Casual mode: Gaim
>Semicasual mode: W, OOO
>Patrician mode: Kuuga, Blade
>Superpatrician mode: V3, Stronger, Black
>Nightmare mode: Every series starting from the first

I fucking know, right? the first one was at least kinda passable but the second was absolute drek

>the first one was at least kinda passable
It only seems that way in comparison to The Next.

I have no complaints about this list, shockingly.

I would also highly recommend Agito, Kabuto and Fourze along with the other suggestions.

Fourze's fantastic, but it's very weird for a Rider series, so I wouldn't put it on as a starting point.
Agito sort of follows on from Kuuga, so I figured you'd probably want to watch that first.
But you're absolutely right about Kabuto.

you're probably right.

also as iconic as kamen rider is in japan, you'd think they'd have more vidya than a pair of mediocre musou fighters.

Ehhh, Agito pretty much drops the Kuuga connection after the first couple of episodes and even then it doesn't influence the story. I wouldn't say it's one to start with but you can do it pretty safely

You can totally watch Agito without seeing Kuuga first. All references to Kuuga are only in like the first three episodes and they completely drop it after that.

There's shitloads of Kamen Rider games friend, just not that many in current years and most of them aren't very good
There's one on the PS2 that's Kamen Rider #1 and Agito together that always seemed pretty cool

True. Just thinking that you'd have a better experience watching Kuuga first since that was a "ground-floor reboot", if that makes sense.

>Dude in the black suit is an actual power ranger

Don't forget the original Amazon
Shit's crazy.

There's the new Amazons series too, but it starts a lot better than it ends. Still worth checking out if you want modern effects with old-school horror and gore.

Shit, I want this universe so bad.
I really wish there was an alt-universe Marvel series where every hero and villain was re-designed to match with '70s toku aesthetics.

FUUUG I really want this

I really don't get the hate for this costume
Thanks based user

Casual rider I would say drive

I like how Asian Spider-Man has squinty eyes on his costume