OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqLe1LL9MTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up bl*Ckoid if you don't want me to punch your face in

come at me wh*Te boy
Tengri (KARA BOĞA) is smiling at me

this is your last warning...

No one's gonna read the article I bet.

Blacks are more evolved. That is simply the truth

>chimps are often seen swimming
What?

>article says they researched whites
>later they mentioned they reviews americans on american university
So fake news then?

me in the pic

Imagine being so pathetic that you got unironically triggered by a meme and are now desperately trying to force your own reversed version of it. Kill yourself you pathetic faggot.

imagine being so pathetic that you unironically go around an anime imageboard spouting images depicting your race as inferior weak cowards and another race as dominating your own race (we both know you're white), and getting extremely angry when people don't choose to partake in your sick weird cuckold-like circlejerk
your life must be really, really sad mate

you sound pretty triggered in this post desu

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

>your race as inferior weak cowards and another race as dominating your own race
What's wrong with the truth?

Typical article written by a leftist, Hillary voting, soyboy cuckold. This people can't help themselves.

Sup Forumstards not welcome in Europe. Go back to America.

It's great, I love the truth

buddy, just go back to r/europe/, you clearly dont fit in here
we know you came from there

Honestly why would God bless them with the power of BBC if they weren't chosen to take over the world??

>wh*Tes are afraid of a little juice
lol

It's time to go back.

How does it feel knowing society gets more right wing every day and you can do fuck all to stop it?

Imagine being a white male leftist. Imagine being triggered over people not partaking in spamming a pro-cuck meme.

Go back.

Whites used to see blacks as animals, I wonder how they became to be viewed as superhuman.

anything is possible in the amerimutt "mind"

youtube.com/watch?v=KqLe1LL9MTo
>no its fine

OH NO NO NO NO... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA