games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
rektcelebs.com/daisy-lowe-matt-smith-naked/
bigfinish.com/releases/v/planet-of-the-rani-877
dailymotion.com/video/x33cn51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So if Susan appears in the Christmas special, will they:

1. Have her "appear" offscreen with stock footage or audio

2. Have an older Susan appear, played by Carole Ann Ford

3. Have a young Susan appear, played by a new actress, but it's supposed to be the Carole Ann Ford version

4. Have Susan appear as a new regeneration (and optionally, continue appearing on the show)

Or some combination of these?

Reminder: New Doctor is all but confirmed as Phoebe Waller-Bridge

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.) Due date is tentatively August 22nd.

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged

Should I start with war games or spearhead?

Not happening, leakanon told us next Doctor is definitely male.

What are you doing? No, stop, you’re making me giddy…! No, you can’t do this to me! No!….. No!…. No!……….

Spearhead. Its a cleaner cut standalone story that is high definition and introduces everything you need to know?

Okie dokie. Just to clarify I will go back and watch some Hartnell and Troughton later.

/who/ gives 10 shit for his regeneration when 2 was actually the original "I don't want to go." Hypocrites.

How come the master is always so goddamn smug and confident even though he always loses?

Fake it till you make it. Also he's happy to see his husbando.

Because all he really wants to do is annoy and bully the Doctor and it always works

Sauce you /who/re

I wonder; If the Doctor was on his last life, would the Master kill him?

hello,

DR. WHO IS SHIT

I SHIT ON WHO
I SHIT ON /WHO/
I SHIT ON YOU

(you)

SHIT CRAP
/who/ is shit
trips are shit

CAPALDICK IS the WORST Dr WHO EVER
old faggot with a tiny dick. At least Matt Smith has a big penis.

Nardole: if you LIKE Nardole YOU A FAGGOT

hear me? hear me?
DR WHO IS SHIT
capalshit
moffashit
shitnall
RTURD

>some user larps about Phoebe being the doctor even after she's told the press she won't be
>she's totally confirmed guys

She can't appear since she's dead or on Gallifrey

Because Troughton was being a shit who was stalling for time. His characterization played up that he was trying to talk his way out of his shit and not accept his punishment. 10 whined like a little bitch and we were supposed to side with him with his overdramatic fanfare and his long as shit farewell and his asinine tears. The difference is two was being a shit and we were expected to know and accept it. Ten was being a little bitch and us expecting to have sympathy for his bullshit was manipulative to us as an audience.

I hope 12 will turn out to be more of a 2 situation and less of a 10 situation

Thats fine. Spearhead is just a fine starting point. The pacing is indicative of old who, so if you can figure out a good way through this then you can get through anything

I've seen some classic who serials before, so I know what to expect pacing wise.

I so want to fuck her then
Now...not so much

Nigger.

How come The Doctor has never watched any movies or read any comic books yet he's well over 2,000 years old?

what do you think is in there /who/?

...i could make a story about that.

But he has, Ten has said he's read the Harry Potter books and watched The Lion King, for starters

Nine flips through a book in Rose's home too

A vibrator shaped like matt smith's penis for between takes on series 9

There is one question that has plagued my mind forever and maybe /who/ could help me.

Which is more grammatically correct? Doctor Who or Doctor Whom?

Why hasn't he watched anime?

Where did this meme about Matt Smith having a large penis come from?

Not a meme, there are nudes of him that leaked during the Fappening and he has a pretty girthy member.

WHen his nudes got leaked

I prefer the reading that the Doctor has seen those movies, and he's just messing about with people.

What, his name is doctor who? Why would you call him doctor whom?

Are you new?

probably young susan played by another actress

Wtf is this art? Who draws this shit?

Some of these illustrations would be kind of cute if they weren't straight from deviantart.

She's aged really well desu

Well?
Send me the nudes.

He's not hard though.

rektcelebs.com/daisy-lowe-matt-smith-naked/

Doesn't matter. Its a proper noun, so Who can be gramatically correct.

When is the Rani coming back

even more terrifying

I can't wait for marshal boys. He's gonna be my second favorite after Capaldi I can feel it.

bigfinish.com/releases/v/planet-of-the-rani-877

There are people here who think 13 is not Kris Marshall but a woman

I know, I'm pretty sure I can smell the kino.

Few things about Kris Marshal

>Normies love him.
>Despite looking bland he is a varied actor and has the same levels of acting capabilities as Capaldi, (i've watched loads of his stuff)
>is fantastic at accents.
>Nice guy irl.
>Basically he is Capaldi, tennant Smith mixed together.

Next season I want to avoid knowing the writers ahead of time and try to guess while watching each episode who wrote it. Bet I can pick the Harness script if nothing else.

Reminder that this is THICC

Jack Harkness when?

post the full version of the Marshall shop reeeeee

Fools all of them

user, Harness isn't coming back. Chibnall is starting things completely fresh with a new team of writers and a rumored writers-room style of production.

Also
>FINALLY closes the fucking "Am I ginger?" Cycle

Marshall is dirty blond though.

Have any of the Doctors been assholes IRL? all of them even Hartnell despite being racist seemed like a nice person.

Actually, it's more of a half-ginger, half-blonde.
Please, we are dying from the wait.

>>is fantastic at accents

Why would this matter? Unless they make him go cockney like Tennant. Pls no.

Look, I know we all think Colin is cool, but it's obvious he's a bit of a prick IRL.

>Actually, it's more of a half-ginger, half-blonde.

Or, as one could say

S T R A W B E R R Y
B L O N D E

>Hartnell despite being racist
Is this why they decided to insult him and his wife's legacy by naming a black dyke and her life partner after them?

>"AM I....GINGER...?"
>"weeelll, kind of - more of-"
>"CLOSE ENOUGH!"

hi Marion
no he's not
I'm sweet as a pie

In case they wanted him to portray somebody not English, i.e Welsh, Irish, Northern Irish etc. Many of us here are hoping he might portray a NI Doctor because he was in a major comedy movie where he got the Ni accent spot on.

Tom Baker kinda sounds like an awful person if you read his biography. At least it's in an indearing, "lovable scoundrel" kinda way.

Worst season reporting in.

Please, moffat, make these his first words after regeneration.

>has the same levels of acting capabilities as Capaldi

Post proof.

Kris is the Irish Doctor despite being Anglo didn't you know?

What's the movie?

The Most fertitle man in Ireland.

dailymotion.com/video/x33cn51 trailer. As a Ulsterman myself his accent is top notch.

Eccleston was a bully in his childhood.

I want to suckle from Peri's breast.

Dead on, so it is.

Reminder that the next Doctor must be a woman of colour.

PFFFT those tits don't even match up to the sixth doctor's.

Chinballs will get to write the first scene, just like moff got to write the last scene of end of time

Clara the MUFF FAT

>Hartnell despite being racist
Is this true?

Back when Tennant just became the Doctor I was alright with a woman Doctor in the future just for the shits, but in this political climate fuck that

At least Missy turned out great F

Reaction image acquired.

>The THICC Doctor

He mentioned how an extra on set was Jewish, but I think he tried to keep it to himself. People said he was very nationalistic
Then again we're talking about a guy that was born over 100 years ago, how is this a surprise?

>bush

What are you, a pedophile?

Clara the FAT after Bill gets done fattening her with chips.

>''I'M A WOMAN! finally was getting sick of being a straight white male for the last 2000 years''

>''God I had such an ego as a male, thank god i'm going to be a woman for the next 2000 years''

>''Women around the universe are being oppressed by the male orientated patriachies of various species''

>''As a woman it is my duty to help end male domination throughout the universe in order to make it shall we say ''all girl''

So would having a Time Lord Companion even work in NuWho?

SJW HELL

No just don't like hair it gets stuck in the back of your throat

Damn...i'd still hit it

Why did the Doctor not stop the Holocaust?
Is it a fixed point in time?

THE ACE ADVENTURES WHEN

Because the show isn't called Doctor Jew