Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyWO2c09TJo
youtube.com/watch?v=93iiD0Pjbs0
youtu.be/MuyrbtXjV6A
youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

animes

She's ugly as fuck

to be honest I feel like most asian girls are pretty unattractive. They're like 95% ugly and then there's 5% where they are cute. White girls are better imo.

I'd like to know the science behind this as well

muh demure 1000 times folded pure virgin housewife gf

>weebs unironically find this attractive

Probably low testosterone

that man looks like a classic "soyboy" with no testosterone at all, jesus christ

Yep, that's it

The average Asian is pretty ugly desu

is smooth skin the #1 factor when it comes to recognizing betas? I mean there's not even a sign that he has to shave anything except for maybe his upper lip

Here they are mostly attracted to negresses, the average interracial couple is a fat, balding old Italian guy with a 30 something Nigerian girl and two baby mulattos in tow

The Asians here in Brazil are majority ugly as sin.The cherrypick is absurd to justify that Asians girls are awesome.

Rather white or pardas

>is smooth skin the #1 factor when it comes to recognizing betas?

My guess is yes, I always notice that

>be so subhuman that you're blue eyed and blonde but can't grow a single hair on your face

is it the anglo genes? god damn

They are smaller and more feminine. Also, they usually have problems in guy's language so can't fuck his brains.

thin hair chinman?

It's like poetry
youtube.com/watch?v=NyWO2c09TJo
youtube.com/watch?v=93iiD0Pjbs0

>implying the Chad Chin would settle for a gook subhuman

Higher intellect mostly. asian women are the future for non chads.

Funny cuz thats what a lot of Koreans on the internet says about white women

his baldness

how could thcm's son have even thinner hair

I don't get the meme about Asian women being good subservient wives. Everyone here is pretty shit wife material tbf.

Masculine women prefer hyper-masculine men and TOLERATE average men

Feminine women prefer average men, and TOLERATE beta men

Most white women are too masculine

this

youtu.be/MuyrbtXjV6A

this is why asian women are good for "nice guys"
one she sees a nerd with an asian girl. she will be so pissed and her whole video means nothing.
white girls hate to see asian women with white guys. it destroys them cause they lose their power.

i guess it's just a matter of who you grow up around with.

beta white guys complain about feminism, and they dont think that asian girls are feminist, thus more traditional or "good subservient wives".

Does anyone else now think a white guy is more likely to be a white supremacist if they see them with an asian woman as opposed to a white one? It seems like a pretty safe bet these days.

Japanese, Korean, Thai and Hong Kong women are turbo feminist though. Just in a very hypocritical gold digger way.

Well betas have a warped view of Asian women where they think they're "muh pure QTs" when in reality most Asian women I've gotten to know are significantly more materialistic than most white women and have such unparalleled vanity it's insane. Like a white girl if she's posting a selfie might do it with friends, at an event, do a funny face, etc so that she doesn't look vain (even if she is), while an Asian girl will have no problems taking and posting dozens of selfies constantly. There's just no filter.

Secondly they seem more attainable? When you're a white dude talking to white girls you're one of dozens. If you're in Asia you're exotic basically.

Because they can't get woman from their own etnicity or country and will lower themselves for cheap asians who want to leave their shithole country.
Thus naming them importbrides
they cook clean and suck.
youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow

but even asian girls who are citizens of white countries are basically fish in a barrel for skinny pale and smart white guys who are family oriented.

for example, that's why I'd want an Asian wife, not because of their appearance, but because they are still family oriented whereas white women are raised to be selfish and be counterproductive towards family cooperation.

and contrary to popular belief, conservative white girls do go for asian guys too.

>smart white guys
>smart
Maybe if you are jewish.

Top tier
I hate my beard

>I'd want an Asian wife, not because of their appearance, but because they are still family oriented whereas white women are raised to be selfish and be counterproductive towards family cooperation.
Trust me if she grew up in a western country she will definitfly be just like a white girl

Why? Because they hate white women for being too "feminist", which to them basically is "a white woman does not show interest in me? REEEE How dare she!". These type of guys see Asian women as an alternative because they've bought into the racist submissive geisha waifu and sucky sucky me love you long time memes. It makes them feel like the men they want to be. They usually won't go for other PoC women because they don't feel like they can dominate them as much. The Asian women in question are usually self-hating and wishes they were white or wants to be accepted by white people. These Asian women usually trash-talks about Asian men specifically and Asian culture just to feed the beta white men's ego. They see themselves as the "special" ones among Asian women and they are usually extremely racist towards other PoCs, mainly other "inferior" Asians and black people. They're not the only PoC women with this mindset and behavior, but to white men Asian women are seen as more available because of the stereotypes and some of them are also willing to put up with it.

they're infected, also they can't get white whore

Spotted the beta manlet

Fucking kill yourself, you just don't get it. You're just another SJW drone who thinks only in stereotypes to supplement a grasp on the world around you while also being a racist piece of shit at the same time.

People like you are a dime a dozen. KYS.

What if I told you

>I want to raise a family
>I want to have a loyal wife
>I want to raise children who are going to be successful

So if I'm a "beta" than what are you?

I bet you don't even want kids like many westerners... natural selection will take care of your type anyway.

The Dutchman speaks truth

>le asians have better morals meme

wew laddy, i can smell the soy from here

desu I'm mostly just larping, I don't really have a thing for asian or something.

But Idunno, I seem to have had more success with asians and I don't really know why. Probably a mix of my conservative streak and my whiteness.

>WMAF HSPA successful
At school shootings and deep throating on camera maybe.
>a mix of my conservative streak and my whiteness
You are the stereotype this dude was describing to a tee

>>I want to raise a family
>>I want to have a loyal wife
>>I want to raise children who are going to be successful

There was nothing racist in that post.

>You are the stereotype this dude was describing to a tee

Except I'm not, I've bedded black women, arab women too and white women too. I speak 3 languages and I'm pretty succesful.

Is your mind blown? Have you lost the capacity to classify me into an archetype? What will you do now? Do you have to actually THINK?

>Is your mind blown? Have you lost the capacity to classify me into an archetype? What will you do now? Do you have to actually THINK?

>Why are betas attracted to Asian women?

>tfw when you are such a boring beta even asian women can't stand you

This. I see a lot of Asians in Russia. They are ugly

Because they do not look European. When they change their look with surgery to look "white" and use proper cosmetics, they look much better. Same goes for black girls.
Because betas know they would have nothing with beautiful girls and they target ugly ones knowning they have the same problem as they are. A dog with a dog, a bird with a bird, a beauty with a handsome, an ugly duck with an ugly duck.

but baldness is a sign of high test

t. low test male

your comment is a sign of brainlet
go search more. being bald doesn't mean you have high test

B.A.T.
>Big
>Anime
>Tiddies

same reason as beta women are attracted to eg. blacks/latinos

low social status/trash socio-economic background

they tolerate my autism for some reason

>white girls are attracted to alpha white men
>black girls are attracted to alpha black men
>white and asian betas fight over asian trash

It's pretty simple.

they cant get anything else, which is sad ofcourse

Because they like them, I though Sup Forums loved interracial

>whites are not superior
>superior men will always choose white women when they have the choice

Pick one and only one

I'm a beta that likes asian women but i cant get an asian gf at my 50% asian uni

This is the dumbest post I’ve read all day

Are you from Buzzfeed?

are you black?

>So if I'm a "beta" than what are you?

Not a colossal faggot.

>I want to raise a family
>I want to have a loyal wife

This is the ultimate cuck.

why are you talking to yourself?

Why are Asian women attracted to betas?

You're all wrong

asian natives are usually ok with betas since they are used to low testosterone + social requirements for mating are different

from then on the genes balance out. Ugly beta goes with ugly asian, good looking beta (decent facial structure, height, etc..) goes with good looking asian

i just enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, it’s as simple as that really. the fact she hails from korea, despite me becoming quite interested in their culture has been an inconvenience if anything.

i don’t understand this ‘he couldn’t get a white girl’ meme, it’s hardly as if white women are mythical creatures only attainable by 0.1% of the population

This post was absolutely 100% made by a woman and should be discarded.

Its just a meme angry roasties and chang wong like to perpetuate because of jealously.

>i don’t understand this ‘he couldn’t get a white girl’ meme, it’s hardly as if white women are mythical creatures only attainable by 0.1% of the population

This, white girls are actually much easier to get than Asians because they're usually more forward with you about how they feel. Obviously not Thai junglegooks looking for a greencard but Asian American, and Jap/Korean women often have higher standards for relationships.

Why do betas and roasties get jealous of White men and Asian girls?

I think the same is true for white girls, the large majority are not attractive, in fact any race desu

of that, I think asian girls have the largest cute percent

Indeed. White girls have a thing for niggers, the least attractive race. That means they are very, very easy. They are most likely to be non-virgin and unmarried, possibly with niglet in tow.

Asians just like their own men and white men.

Because they're way easier to get than the the girls in their countries

Next question

"You're not MAN enough to handle a pure aryan white woman"

>white girls are not the easiest
Mario is-a wrongo, methinks.

The cuck is the man whose y-chromosome will not go forward unto the next generation. Yellow fever is a guarantee of passing on a man's y-chromosome.

>This, white girls are actually much easier to get than Asians because they're usually more forward with you about how they feel.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA I know a guy: fat, ugly, half Indian, autistic, jobless, dresses like shit, but he's from Switzerland (the Italian part) never even got close to a girl, he was 22, then he just traveled to Australia for a 6 month trip and hooked up easily with the first Asian Taiwanese bitch he found, she was all over him (probably because he's from the richest country ever) and totally "fell in love" with him, he also said that there were other Asian girls interested she was just the first he found

He then dumped her because he doesn't care about relationships, now that he's back to his country he can't score with any girl ever again, like from the start

This convinced me 100% that Asians are way easier than Europeans

Those are some intense bedroom eyes she has there

>telling stories about yourself
Poojeet, please. We know Poos like yourself are very envious of Asians.

Epic, Ching Chang, this si truly epic, your women throw themselves are the first chance they get with a man, they are easy and submissive, he confirmed that, she had zero personality, that's why betas like you like them (If you're a Chang you're automatically beta)

>the white whore worshiping cucks in this thread
wew
no wonder feminism is so prevalent in the west

>you will never be a somewhat attractive blonde girl who literally gets paid thousands of dollars to insult self loathing Saudi princes and computer scientists

>implying
Poojeet, please.

Upboated

El Soia Chango is gonna cry in anger while he thinks about his tiny ding dong

Since all Asian girls are ugly,
white people should have sex with a white girlfriend
and marry a white woman.

As there are more than enough Japanese men in Japan,
there are few poor girls who can't associate with a man.

>White girls have a thing for niggers, the least attractive race
Mad as fuck. Being the least attractive isn't why we keep cucking you pathetic whitebois.

Koreans are wrong and attracted to plastic

>Black men are attracted to white girls, leaving black girls for the BWC.