youtube.com/watch?v=P1wiXD49Zww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A real post in a shitty meme thread.

>ded meme thread gets derailed by actual discussion

Damn dude too soon

What about an entire movie?

Maaan, that was a fucking moment. I was geeking

Really activates my imagination.

And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

>chills every single time

Come with me if you want to live!
One of my fav scenes. Just imagine being in Sarah's position. You've spent years wondering if he'll come back. Just when you finally make a break for it your worst nightmare becomes a reality.

Just post it already.

EZZAT MUH DAWDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LE EPIC BAAAANE xD xD xD
Truly based, op. So ducking based.

Moooom,watch this !!! He posted bane xD lmao

I credit Hans Zimmer for this momen honestly

>Tars begins to roll

> moment when batman sees the cop lights

The music does a lot

Every Fucking Plane scene in Dunkirk

bane? I'm fbi xD hahaha

All memes aside, she could whip out the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life and I still wouldn't give a fuck.

The climax in Speed Racer. The movie was pure cheese but hot damn did I enjoy the ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=hSiS93UYNuc

only a redditor would say this
a true oldfag pisses his pants laughing every time the plane scene is mentioned

Are they side by side?

Should've burned down the forest

My fucking nigga
>It doesn't matter if racing never changes. What matters if we let racing change us.

>Intro to The Spy Who Loved Me
>when Bond skis off that ledge
youtube.com/watch?v=_kyQauA2udc&t=0m50s

>posts shitty meme film

That's a great scene

for a tangerine?

This summer is really getting people's heads hot

fight me

Please help a newfag out.

What's this imagine meme? What does the song have in relation to the scene from true lies?

It won't be funny unless you find out organically, just hang around more

Ass chills

Good answer

youtube.com/watch?v=y33Fio8Ghpg

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, but I guess this is still better than being paid to watch one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert. Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to. >a-at least the books were good though "No!" The writing is dreadful. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

holy kek

*pumped up kicks starts playing*

ok i did not expect that

youtube.com/watch?v=P1wiXD49Zww
I'm a a sucker for nolan.
And unexpected twists.
I'm probably an uncultured swine for not seeing it coming but damn.

Is this ironic summerfagging?