Batman the Brave and the Bold

So I recently got a couple friends interested in watching this, and we've been synching up online streams of the episodes and talking with each other through Discord to see it through together. However, the streaming sites we've found are super fucking sketchy and I was wondering if there's a good place to download or torrent the series instead.

Also, BATB discussion thread I guess. I forgot just how good this show was.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

It used to be on Netflix, but they take shit down so often who knows if it still is

Aquaman was the best.

Coincidently, I've been rewatching this series. I use watchcartoononline.com/.

It's decent.

This was such a good show that had a great art style and animation.

It seemed like it had a lot of potential, literally what happened.

Looking back it honestly got a decent run... 65ish episodes I think. I'm sure they could have kept going but they did a lot of what they wanted to, it just didn't get quite the recognition as a lot of the Timmverse stuff did.

The only thing that makes me sad is that James Tucker said he wouldn't consider the series complete unless it got a movie. No movie has come along. Also in an interview he said some of them were interested in doing a JLI series, but I guess no one else was interested in that.

I didn't know any of that. You've honestly made me a little depressed.

A JLI series would have been dope as fuck. They did great comedic work in the show with a lot of the JLI roster. Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, etc.

Also all the feels on the last episode. Super street bat luge included.

Here have some episodes that were never made.

You could even say.... stupendous.

I felt like the third season just resorted to the same old cast of characters I think Ambush Bug was the only new character they introduced that season. Aquaman and the Justice League is cool and all, but the premise of the show is to showcase obscure characters.

>Green Arrow gets his goatee
Fuck, that sounds like it would have been fun!

It's like you want my newly found despair to continue...

DAMN YOU Sup Forums!!!

There was going to be a Creeper episode. Why Sup Forums Why he never get any love

Captain Atom, Superman, Wonder Woman, Vigilante, Mazing Man, Creature Commandos, Ray Palmer, most of the JSA, Space Ghost, Rip Hunter.

He had one episode in New Batman Adventures.

It was starting to get a bit stale in the third season, mainly due to the overuse of the Joker, increase of unironic Bat-Wank, and that lame Equinox plot they set up. I'm glad it ended on a good note.

Creeper had a teaser. Also, he was in TNBA and was planned as a guest hero on Beware the Batman.