Why does he use stock apple earbuds?

Why does he use stock apple earbuds?

They work?

Because advertising shekels

If he took them out would he get laid?

Apple earbuds are good.

It's illegal to wear earbuds while driving in Georgia.

who the fuck lives in georgia though

>tfw ears too small and earbuds hurt

Didn't see the movie, but is Baby Driver a prequel to Drive?

It's also illegal to be a getaway driver for criminals.

No, it's a sequel to The Boss Baby.

He needs the buds to be in his ear for the vibrations to drown out the ringing because of his tinnitus.
It's all explained in the movie.

anyone with a passing interest in music will tell you they are shit.

>tfw ears too big and earbuds fall out

There's at least a reasonable purpose behind being a getaway driver for criminals for endangering lives on the road. There is no acceptable rationale for listening to hot tunes to the exclusion of crucial traffic sounds and other aural information in contradiction of Georgia law

You don't get it, he's cooler than those stupid old people and listening to lil wayne makes him able to do rad drifts others couldn't.

The movie points out plenty of times Baby's tinnitus breaks his focus.
Thus he listens to music.
And the ear buds are because the vibrations drown out the ringing from the tinnitus.
And for it being apple buds, is because his mom got him an iPod with stock buds as a kid so he kept using them as he got older.
It's all fucking explained in the fucking movie.

OP isn't asking about that, he's asking why he's doing that with some of the most shit earbuds in general.

Every pair of Apple earbuds I've gotten has quit working within six months, how he keep his for so long?

I'm never going to see the movie, so you've got me there.

it would be extremely painful

Maybe he shills out 20 dollars for new ones twice a year

The thing is someone who listens to so much music would have the sense to get better earbuds.

He has a shitton of iPods, so he must have a mass of earbuds stockpiled as well.

The characters of the fucking film.

If Georgia LEO spotted an underage faggot wearing these things he'd get PIT maneuvered instantly. Pretty sure advanced criminal drivers in Georgia do not wear earbuds, or drive cars with broken taillights, or expired plates, etc.

How the fuck can anyone wear earbuds? The quality is absolute shit unless you stuff them deep into your ear canal, risking hearing loss and on top of that they are uncomfortable as fuck and fall out all the time

Im serious how can people stand that bullshit

its usually casuals who dont know or care about audio hardware. you know those people who buy a new iphone every year.

but he doesnt listen to lil wayne you fucking idiot, if youre gonna shitpost atleast see the movie

They're actually decent earphones
Also when is this shit coming in torrent

no thanks

Use the smaller ones that come in the pack, retard.

It's simply convenience. No matter what audiofaggots say I'm not autistic enough to walk around in public with a set of ear muffs. Of course they're going to sound worse than a good set of Headphones but it's infinitely easier to carry around a set of small earbuds.

Because he isnt an audiophile he just needs directed noise.

huh? u can buy some in ear monitors. they are 100 times better than apple garbage and are actually smaller.

Out of everyone I've ever met I truly believe that audiophiles are the absolute worst kinds of people. No matter the situation, they'll find a good 15 minutes to tell why your earbuds are shit. Despite the fact you visibly do not care and have stated, they'll continue to rant.

I've met literal low-functioning autistic men who rant about Minecraft and Youtubers, and I'd rather talk to them.

Its where Atlanta is you dumb flyover

Because product placement. You'd really think someone who listens to music that much would invest in a good pair of headphones

Was this guy autistic?

Why would Kevin Spacey keep hiring him if he kept going crazy & murdering people?